Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's cloudy here so I am only warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I'm really tempted to go for a jog so I've got a good reason to be sweating this much

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i am surprosed how cool i have managed to keep this room

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

the sun has disappeared behind the clouds so i'm back inside doing some ancestry stuff with the snooker on

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
The indoor patio/garden was normally a good source of breeze but right now it blows nothing but hot air inside. Toptenanimebetrayals :negative:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i am surprosed how cool i have managed to keep this room

same, i feel perfectly fine today despite Hell Temperature

wandered into the bedroom and it's roasting though so welp

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Mowed the lawn and reconsidered my jog plan

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Is it ok to yell "gently caress off, you fiery bastard!" at the sun?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I'm driving down to Dungeness for a day trip on monday. I dunno what's there apart from an old lighthouse and lots of small rocks. Anyone got suggestions?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it is blistering hell upstairs so i feel deeply sorry for anyone in an upstairs flat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

im making a pie

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

Is it ok to yell "gently caress off, you fiery bastard!" at the sun?

Actively encouraged. We'll worry about sacrificing someone to ensure its return later in the year.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i think we should start sacrificing people to clouds, there are some very dark and promising looking ones rolling in right now

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Let's start with about 50% of my neighbours. Who the gently caress has a bonfire until 1 in the morning??

Other than people who need to burn the evidence of their moon hexing rituals?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

your neighbours sound cool

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

hockey jockey posted:

Let's start with about 50% of my neighbours. Who the gently caress has a bonfire until 1 in the morning??

Other than people who need to burn the evidence of their moon hexing rituals?

Larpers, mainly. God I wish I was drinking around a fire at 1am; I miss it bad.

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jul 31, 2020

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

your neighbours sound cool

I expect they were quite warm really.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Next time you have a LARP planned that takes place in the garages of an estate in SE London let me know, cos I can set it up.

TBF it wasn't a party, it was silent apart from the crackling, which is what led me to the evidence burning pagan theory.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Stupid bastard having a bonfire. No, that's fine, let your smoke drift over, it's not like I want to keep my windows open today. I hope your balls catch fire.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Derpies posted:

natures deadly nudists

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

after another satisfying day in the layby

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

after another satisfying day in the layby

Are we still making dogging jokes when you post this sort of thing, or have we moved on?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i think we should start sacrificing people to clouds, there are some very dark and promising looking ones rolling in right now
btw its the clouds that are dark and promising, the people round here are gammon as gently caress

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sunswipe posted:

Are we still making dogging jokes when you post this sort of thing, or have we moved on?

Ratjaculation posted:

In a layby at 3am with a group of people

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

look that doesn't accurately represent what was going on. about 3 minutes after i had posted that we'd climbed a fence and were huddling in some bushes

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hockey jockey posted:

Actively encouraged. We'll worry about sacrificing someone to ensure its return later in the year.

I think it worked. Sky clouded over soon after, it rained a bit, and now the sun's going down. Fear my dominion over the skies.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

been reading avbout HS2 some more. i cant wait for our £106 billion new railway to boost our economy while we all work from home!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hs2 is so london wankers can buy properties further north and escape london without realising that they are the toxin and moving elsewhere will just drive house prices up there as well

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Good thing that Crossrail got delayed because what London needs right now is a new fancy tube line to have empty carriages going back and forth between East and West.

There is also Crossrail 2 which is slated to like 2031 or something. Imagine being alive by then. I'd be probably cannibalized by Humongous' army ruling the Ilford wastes in 2027. Tag yourself in tyool 2031, folks.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

I'm dead

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Rap cowards

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if i wanted to exchange bad raps with tired, mumbling drunks i would go Literally Anywhere In The UK On Friday Night

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

el dingo posted:

I'm driving down to Dungeness for a day trip on monday. I dunno what's there apart from an old lighthouse and lots of small rocks. Anyone got suggestions?

There's a lighthouse, lots of rocks, some quirky little houses, and a really good fish shack that you should go to if it's open. Five minute walk or so from the lighthouse.

Also drive to Dymchurch and take the mini railway if it's running.

E: looks like the railway is running, but you need to prebook tickets.

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 31, 2020

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I feel you.

Still trying to decide if the ‘socially distanced’ cowboy Larp I’m booked for next week is going to be a good idea or not. It’s low numbers and in buildings rather than tents, and wearing face coverings kind of works in the theme.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

at that point would it not be easier just to wear nothing but assless chaps and a ten gallon hat in the comfort of your own home, or is the fact that someone else has to mop up the main selling point of an abandoned warehouse?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

FullLeatherJacket posted:

at that point would it not be easier just to wear nothing but assless chaps and a ten gallon hat in the comfort of your own home, or is the fact that someone else has to mop up the main selling point of an abandoned warehouse?

Nah, this is at some purpose built western reenactment village.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

roll call who did not die of hot

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
me it was only about 18 degrees of the celsius scale here

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm at work again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I hope you record done really cool bat stuff. I'm in bed, terrified.