Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

morestuff posted:

The Duncan/LeRoux stream is mostly just Duncan doing a stream of consciousness monologue while constantly interrupting himself with bad play by play

Is it any different than the normal gamecasts that they do? (if you have listened to those)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Boredumb posted:

Is it any different than the normal gamecasts that they do? (if you have listened to those)

I have not

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Katana_Warrior posted:

Man Wtfs with all these afternoon games?

There are only a total 3 actual game courts, so they need to start early to get 6 games in, especially since each court is closed for a while after each game to get cleaned

Tomorrow, we have 10 straight hours of NBA games on ESPN

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Go Orlando

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Orlando defense is absolute rear end without Isaac and Fultz, but they're really starting to have some chemistry on both sides. I can't feel hope. don't let me

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Metapod posted:

Go Orlando

:*

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Are we sure Tyler Johnson isn't a secret lopez brother

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

There are only a total 3 actual game courts, so they need to start early to get 6 games in, especially since each court is closed for a while after each game to get cleaned

Yeah, but it's weird that they're putting multiple games on at the same time now and only one per time slot later during primetime

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm choosing believe that was a purposeful of the glass pass

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

glad to be watching basketball again

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Katana_Warrior posted:

Yeah, but it's weird that they're putting multiple games on at the same time now and only one per time slot later during primetime

how is that weird? they want maximum ratings for the premium games, and only degenerates are watching now and we will pick the games we want or watch on multiple screens

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the piped in crowd noise is way too loud for this Nets team.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Omg was anyone else watching the nets stream just now with the announcers interacting with the zoom call lol

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

MelancholyMark posted:

Omg was anyone else watching the nets stream just now with the announcers interacting with the zoom call lol

haha, yeah, Kerry Kittles fan cam!!! I can't wait until announcers stop talking about it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I dont like virtual fans make it stop

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The Glumslinger posted:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Metapod posted:

I dont like virtual fans make it stop

it's really stupid. give me my player mics and cusses

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DeimosRising posted:

it's really stupid. give me my player mics and cusses

They should have an alternate feed on HBO where you can hear the players say the f word. They should also let me commentate on that feed so I can say "poo poo" when a cool dunk happens.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

One of my favorite things about following the NBA is seeing players bald in real time. Time to move on, Evan Fournier

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

when isaac sits the magic have no answer for the levert/allen pnr. otoh allen has terrible awareness under the basket and vucevic smokes him or gets him way out of position constantly

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

morestuff posted:

One of my favorite things about following the NBA is seeing players bald in real time. Time to move on, Evan Fournier

Fournier has been at least 30% bald his whole life, but it's distributed randomly around his head

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently the NBA spent the time off "upgrading" League Pass with substantially more commercials and some really obnoxious halftime stuff

Edit: Also a website where you can click circles to cheer

morestuff fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 31, 2020

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

how is that weird? they want maximum ratings for the premium games, and only degenerates are watching now and we will pick the games we want or watch on multiple screens

Yeah, but I figured they'd care more about the raw total viewers for all games combined than just maximizing each designated primetime game. I'm no TV scientist though

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ugh commercials during free throws

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Keys for the Grizz

Gotta hit threes to open the paint up. Looking at you, JJJ and Brooks.
Either CJ or Dame is going to go off (probably CJ, he is a Grizz killer) but you cannot let both of them heat up or you're hosed.
Whiteside and Nurkic are big boys who love to get in the paint and roll around in it, so JV and Brandon Clarke have to get in and get some rebounds. Actually, if Brandon Clarke wants to go off like he did last time we played Portland, that would be great.
X factor - Melton and Anderson have got to be efficient as the backup PGs. I assume that's who's taking over while Tyus Jones is out.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We root for Memphis this game

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Who could've guessed the nets would be terrible without half their team

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Grizz starting.
You get to see me cry in real time as I sign into the crowd

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Thank goodness a 2nd game is starting

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol at that needing a late call

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jonas hitting threes always brings a smile to my face. Also, what did I say about CJ

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jonas such a talented scorer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jaren stay the gently caress out of foul trouble!!!!!!! poo poo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

JV, an old friend who I don't see nearly enough but when I do brings great delight.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol alright jaren, relax

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Not liking this many fouls so early. Portland just seems faster than we an defend currently.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jaren's handles keep getting better.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
hows the grizz lookin

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

verbal enema posted:

hows the grizz lookin

Been a lot of fouls, but Jaren has been canning threes like crazy. Grizz have got to stop Portland's pnr somehow, Lillard and CJ are getting whatever they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also the Grizzlies free throw shooting has been a tragedy and is killing us