Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020
i was recntly "turned" or given a special hug... It's kinda a long story.... but i'm not telling anyone anything unless you show me some love... if there is interest in this thread... and I will know because I am of the blood... and I have been talking since I was born... so I ask you what happens "after midnight"?

Who would do such a thing?

maybe someone new...
maybe someone bold...
never someone old...

for i know the modern nights and am new and bold.... .... .... .. .. . . . ..

_lucky_Me_

----{live from bloodlines 1}-----

just got turned so its a little different.... but it turns out that poo poo la croux (la fag) owns that poo poo water (it's loving awful)...

things are turning up missing in my house and my dad has been acting strange... i'm "not sure" what going on... but I have a few good ideas what started it all...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020
All i can say is it taste like victory....

and that tastes like a sour monkey...

thanks... mike... or sam... w/e

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Post your cape

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok real quick do vampires all have a special tattoo that signifies their vampireness? because i think i met a vampire once (she showed me the special vampire tattoo)

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Do you know any energy vampires?

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Is it wrong to be a Vampire?

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

Icochet posted:

Post your cape

thats old skool, i'm new... so no cape yet but i do want one... maybe my master will let me have one...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did you get bit on the neck or somewhere fun like the butt or your nipple?

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ok real quick do vampires all have a special tattoo that signifies their vampireness? because i think i met a vampire once (she showed me the special vampire tattoo)

nah they're gliphs and poo poo.... my family' looks like this [*/.]

best i can do on keyboard

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I wouldn't mind vampires so much if they just went for the ankles like a proper bat

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

youre posted:

Is it wrong to be a Vampire?

am i a bad person?

no i just kinda fun...

i'm not gunna be like that guy on trueblood and be a lawnchair...

its like... great now i'm immortal but... like nothing is different... and it's odd... because i'm still broke and not getting laid....

should I try wearing black and being a goth?

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

back o' the leg o' arm' will do n' harm...
nev'er the neck or they wake up dead and in your head...

also dick butt

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bert Grimshaw posted:

nah they're gliphs and poo poo.... my family' looks like this [*/.]

best i can do on keyboard

ok wow im not really one to buy into the vampire thing but this would explain how she survived a fall off a third story balcony. is super strength a vampire thing? i guess i have a lot of questions

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

Fartington Butts posted:

Do you know any energy vampires?

turns out most energy vampies just minor mages and waaaaaay minor liches... or arga'tha

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Is it true that vampires suck?
😂😂😂

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ok wow im not really one to buy into the vampire thing but this would explain how she survived a fall off a third story balcony. is super strength a vampire thing? i guess i have a lot of questions

ask away and i will do no harm, for a question ask is a life saved...

and yeaahh... kinda that and we can do illusions.... also she's a ghosts... trying to tell you something...

when did you meet her?

She died may 3 2020... i can tell you her name.... maybe... kinda new.... she said it was jessica.... or sarah.... or michelle.... just seeing wat i can dooo with auspex... which is just lovely life magic btw... they call it mazraba.... which it's not it's like 7 skills in one.... so it's a sipo

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

😂😂😂

yeah but not you... and def not me... sucking or getting sucked... i have not luck and i'm not gay... but if your gay.... drat it being a vamp your hoeasis....

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
will u marry me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

😂😂😂

woah lets keep this civil please, we could all learn a lot here.

ok this ones just for fun. what happens if a vampire bites a frankenstein? i have always wanted to know this

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020
anyway... so i can easily tell you stuff turns out ( just kinda "talked" to my master(s) ) .... totally telepathy.... they are kinda waaaaaayyyy high up on the social chain.... the peoplesss... their people have people... who have people.... who have people... ad infinium....

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

You ever see Queen of the Damned? Pretty lovely story but the music was cool and Aaliyah is smoking hot.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Why are you always jumping out of coffins and yelling "BLEH!"?

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

woah lets keep this civil please, we could all learn a lot here.

ok this ones just for fun. what happens if a vampire bites a frankenstein? i have always wanted to know this

kinda weird but a frakenstien that was undead could still be turned... but it would be rare as poo poo.... but.... it can and has happen.... one time my master was on her peroid or something and bleed on a rock and like three hundred years later it came to life... she's kinda tardedly vampire.... like the first in her class...

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

post tits ( pm )

we can talk moar... don't worry i won't bite.... hard... totally not hard.... post tits...

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

You ever see Queen of the Damned? Pretty lovely story but the music was cool and Aaliyah is smoking hot.

yeah that book series was kinda odd.... boners galore.... weird perv girls... that and as far as i can tell conditioning.... blood + sex = boner whenever you feed.... that poo poo gets worse as you get older.... like and ever growing cookie file on you computer....

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Which candidate do you support in the 2020 US presidential election?

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

The_Continental posted:

i was told to correct you anc say that it's "blah" we say... also those poo poo we cheap and people didn't want to see a daed body back in the day... fear factor... kinda kept you safe....

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Which candidate do you support in the 2020 US presidential election?

going with not that pedo biden..., see that video with the audio cut out... creeeepy.... hate that.... and that guy....

so in the choice between a d-bag and a pedo i'm going to chose trump...

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

can a vampire beat an adult silverback gorilla in a fight?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The_Continental posted:

i wish this was my vampire experience. holy poo poo i remembered her name it was ruth. ruth was a vampire prostitute. i saw her getting railed by one of the guys who lived at the hotel i was working at. they left the blinds wide open. it must be a vampire thing. i lent that guy my scanner darkly dvd and he pawned it for drugs. thank you the continental for helping me remember these things i have tried best to forget.

ruth if youre out there i hope you got some help and are doing good :)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i wish this was my vampire experience. holy poo poo i remembered her name it was ruth. ruth was a vampire prostitute. i saw her getting railed by one of the guys who lived at the hotel i was working at. they left the blinds wide open. it must be a vampire thing. i lent that guy my scanner darkly dvd and he pawned it for drugs. thank you the continental for helping me remember these things i have tried best to forget.

ruth if youre out there i hope you got some help and are doing good :)

Pretty sure you are just confusing "vampire" with "meth addict" but maybe OP can shed some light on that. Neither of them sleep very much, both can have hyper sexual tendencies and a blatant disregard for human life. I can understand the confusion.

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020
anyway back to blood lines

---={live}=---

turns out there was a dark pact where serial killers that could talk via telepathy could go be weird gay people and bang eachother or something... anyways.... i found out a poo poo ton to much....

there was a betrayal by all of the leaders on the surface of the camarilla they called themselves the "camoond"

they were the regional commanders of the cammy and like almost all of the city leaders excpet liek 2 and they weren't offical.... just pawns for their psycho gently caress rape murder games.... it was amazing.... I said a common rap phrase and then bam.... I was in the weird poo poo fag game... and they're so stupid... i'm a smart mother fucker.... and it was amazingly simple to trick them all and make them all play in my hand.... it was loving hilarious...

it was all a intimidation game... no real powers.... without their acolytes they have nothing....

it was all the reth's and the church.... they eat people... and it makes them tards... like literally.... fasssssssssstt....

horrible problems due to what i call the tardjaculas....

quite the crisis....

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

The_Continental posted:

Pretty sure you are just confusing "vampire" with "meth addict" but maybe OP can shed some light on that. Neither of them sleep very much, both can have hyper sexual tendencies and a blatant disregard for human life. I can understand the confusion.

nah that's person trying to help a person thru a lie.... never listen to the voices... never trust "them".... they lie... i know and can show you the "way."..?

loving creepy poo poo.... the way poo poo is the sercet serial killers in the masons that run them.... they kinda all drink beer and therefore drink jizz and magic.... and jizz is cheap and therefore old magic...

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

aaaaaand im out :moonrio:

Bert Grimshaw
Jul 21, 2020

Tom Gorman posted:

can a vampire beat an adult silver back gorilla in a fight?

yeah vamps have waaay more stamina .... and that who wins fights... which is funny cause the more you eats the meats the "stronger" you grow... which is not true... it makes you weak... as poo poo... and i'm not getting weaker i'm getting stronger... so Must not be the gently caress creeepy people...

hold on brb my marble is talking...

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
If a vampire is flying a train eastward at 70kph and the temperature is 67f while a wolfman is travelling westward at a rate of 40 knots per cubic hectare with a relative humidity of 43 percent when does godzilla realise that he forgot his keys?
Edit voted 1

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Yo, oval office Jerkula. You fed on the wrong dude's sister, man. Hope that pale rear end of yours is ready for a wooden stake suppository.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Any level of poor mental health plus immortality is a bad time, I suggest seeing your doctor to get tuned up tip top before you start putting away the centuries.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

do you know any mummies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Does cum work instead of blood?