Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

hockey jockey posted:

You people are sick. Green is the nicest by far. Ditto with wine gums.

While I think people with your kind of perverted opinions should be thrown in gulags, you admittedly are useful when it comes to sharing packets of sweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i thought the pyramid lollies were called calypsos

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

EL BROMANCE posted:

sharing packets of sweets.

:confused:

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

oh no computer posted:

i thought the pyramid lollies were called calypsos

Admittedly other pyramid shaped orange ice pops may be available. I just wanted to make a boob joke.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the blackcurrant jubblies are genuinely a problem for me i think i may be addicted

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

posting on the British civil liberties page!!!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

hockey jockey posted:

You people are sick. Green is the nicest by far.

Green is LIME you loving weirdo.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Limes are great. I always have a bowl of lemons and limes on my kitchen island because it looks classy :sun:

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Green is LIME you loving weirdo.

And lime is best.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I mean this does explain a lot that goes on in this thread.

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice
Is there a shortage of rubber gloves?
My local morrisons for the last 3 weeks had no rubber gloves at all for a week, then one single pair of medium left last week, and this week a load of medium and small, which are of no use to me

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

weird hand size humblebrag there

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how can you see my hands

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

DaWolfey posted:

My local morrisons for the last 3 weeks had no rubber gloves at all for a week, then one single pair of medium left last week, and this week a load of medium and small, which are of no use to me

We're having to use crap supplies at work as our usual nitrile ones aren't available, so yeah probably

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

There are dentists around here apparently adding £40 onto appointments for 'PPE'

Down there with loving landlords

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

posting on the British civil liberties page!!!
worra fackin civil liberty

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

elf and safety gorn mad

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

DaWolfey posted:

The hospital I work at is having trouble getting them, so, yeah, I guess there is

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I have gloves provided at work but I loving hate them and they are so easy to cross contaminate everything I touch, so I just douse my hand in alcohol wash every single customer and then go wash them with soap every hour.

Strangely, I have avoided having super dry cracked hands.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I finished rdr2

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Man these credits go on forever

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Need a lot of animators to properly rotoscope a horse kicking a man in the nuts.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bee friends

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

they might actually be wasps but whatever

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

they might be wasps is my ska cover band name

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they are not wasps

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

fooTBALL

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Natalie Fartman posted:

I have gloves provided at work but I loving hate them and they are so easy to cross contaminate everything I touch, so I just douse my hand in alcohol wash every single customer and then go wash them with soap every hour.

Strangely, I have avoided having super dry cracked hands.

I think I'm allergic to nitrile gloves, I get short of breath every time I put them on

And I'm not that unfit

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Honey bees :) They have furry bodies, wasps are smooth all over so they can slither into empty drinks cans more easily and then lurk there.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

oh yeah, i didnt take any tent pictures but here's my bf having a stand off with a pony when we went camping last week

also got to watch the sun go down which i dont think ive ever bothered doing before

these are unrelated to the bees

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Wasps also like red fruit pastilles, just saying.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mrpwase posted:

I think I'm allergic to nitrile gloves, I get short of breath every time I put them on

And I'm not that unfit

they're supposed to go on your hands op

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

The best fruit pastilles are orange, they are honey bees, purple ones are wasps.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

feedmegin posted:

Limes are great. I always have a bowl of lemons and limes on my kitchen island because it looks classy :sun:

Congrats on your buoyant kitchen island.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

kecske posted:

fooTBALL

those men, they fired a ball at webbing and the circle of people who watched screamed and blew horns. the men then climbed to meet the elders who bequeathed unto them metal formed in the heart of a supernova. in one weeks time it will all happen again and we are powerless to stop them. my god. will this never end

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Dysgenesis posted:

The best fruit pastilles are orange, they are honey bees, purple ones are wasps.

Obviously you're wrong. But you're far less wrong than the red pastille likers. I suppose what I'm saying is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

did you see that ludicrous display last night

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lemon or lime pastilles, similar to starbursts, are the best imo

e: that said the worst kind of pastilles are those favoured by pastille prescriptivists.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can someone explain the appeal of beaches at beauty spots to me. what's the enjoyment to be had out of squeezing between a mass of sunburnt flesh on a sea of litter to find a spot of sand so you can go paddle in the cold sea which no one likes doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

can someone explain the appeal of beaches at beauty spots to me. what's the enjoyment to be had out of squeezing between a mass of sunburnt flesh on a sea of litter to find a spot of sand so you can go paddle in the cold sea which no one likes doing?

The scenery is sometimes pretty nice.