Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

THEY (big accident) want you to believe it accident . . . but how coincident can accident be ?? TRUE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

top ten thing I know but u dont

Prof. Crocodile

counterpoint: it accident

Musluk

it no accident because my beer is flat

check made

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

vanisher

Musluk posted:

check made

vanisher

great tip: want to save money? exist half

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmao

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

:eyepop:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

great tip: want to save money? exist half

Musluk posted:

check made

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

frump truck

hello... again!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

counterpoint: it accident

that what big accident want u think. wakeup

frump truck

hello... again!

see !! power in true

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

. . . it snacksident! (takes big bite of pretzel stick)

your honor, defense rest

ty nesamdoom!

nut

idiotsavant
half-full timecup is accident, flat cup one way perspective cannot see that half-empty timecup is not accident. 5-dimension timecup fills to accident spills when mind soul body not aligned with not accident value

Prof. Crocodile

idiotsavant posted:

half-full timecup is accident, flat cup one way perspective cannot see that half-empty timecup is not accident. 5-dimension timecup fills to accident spills when mind soul body not aligned with not accident value

well duh

Khanstant
think of an accident but then actually trace it back and you'll find nothing was accident, the big bang did it

City of Glompton

universe: oppsie :D

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

frump truck

hello... again!

Musluk

idiotsavant posted:

this what big cup want you believe

open your sheep!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
it's opposite day though so accidents are good

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
7/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Tweren't no accident when I posted "sugged off" insteada "sucked off." You see, when I had posted "sugged off" what had happened was, that I realized you could spell words in ways that sounded similar, but not exactly the same as other words, so really, in reality, what it all was, was me playing the ultimate mind game, see, you reading "sugged off" you may have instinctually understood that it should read as "sucked off" but in your mind it sounded exactly like "sugged off" since that's how it was spelled. Using this method, I managed to input a wrong sound into your brain, but the right idea. This mind disease method will now undermine your entire understanding of language. It was the trigger you see, it triggered inside of you the "sugged off" Manchurian mnemonic device which creates a deviation in normal patterns of behavior. You will now begin to say to say "sugged off" permanently whenever you try to use the alternative, true manifestation of itself, "sucked off." It's quite ingenious really, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, nothing it all, you will never again be able to say "sucked off." By doing this, I have set in motion, as a Mentat mentally would be by the juice of Sapho, my means of taking over the world linguistically, in a generation's time, the idea of "sucked off" will be extinct, no mention of it will exist, if you read a book or text that says "sucked off" your brain will subconsciously replace it with "sugged off" and as reality is molded by our perception, that means that even though in some objective universe "sucked off" would exist, it technically would have zero bearing or significance in reality, as science is born of observation. It was no accident, no accident at all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

idiotsavant
why dont you go sugg on a egg

frump truck

hello... again!

Thunder Moose posted:

7/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB.

Prof. Crocodile

Thunder Moose posted:

7/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB.

cda

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted: