Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

necrobobsledder posted:

Depending upon how abilities replace which slot I'm not sure if I'd give up the spinning ball of tentacles for that slot. We'll have to see exactly how it works... and break it in half.

Nidus doesn't really have any expendable abilities but out of any of them the one I'd most readily give up if you held a gun to my head is his 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nidus' 3 is quite good but i pretty much never use it. still, for nidus and the like i'll probably wait for their corresponding prime. i'm really regretting selling my old ivara, though.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/1289744790376964096

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Well she's looking like a snacc.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so you can't sacrifice primes, but what about excal umbra? that'd make it even more ghoulish.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

endlessmonotony posted:

Wait, if Nezha's is Fire Walker, does that give us Max Damage On Demand Mirage?

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm kind of speechless, august 25th is so soon

they are lunatics and I love them so much

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Even if I didn't feel as hype this tennocon as others, I seriously appreciated that everything looked releasable and there wasn't any pie in the sky tech demos getting shown off. I'm ready for more good, solid, expansions with content to work after. The frame power swapping in particular looks really fun to go wild customizing things.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

I don't think Mirage's +damage stacks with other mirages even with the augment?

So, Mirage, Rhino, Chroma, Nova as the new meta for ludicrous damage?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

endlessmonotony posted:

I don't think Mirage's +damage stacks with other mirages even with the augment?

So, Mirage, Rhino, Chroma, Nova as the new meta for ludicrous damage?

I think what they're going for is that Mirage's 3 is +weapon damage while standing in light, but that normally you don't actually get the displayed amount because her 3 actually depends on how MUCH light there is (according to the wiki, anyway). The theory is that Fire Walker would give her permanent max damage because it would generate light, which I'm not sure would work because the wiki claims that it's "environmental lighting" and I don't know if Fire Walker counts as that or as dynamic lighting or what. Maybe they've already tested it!

In any case I'm very excited for Mirage post-patch. Since DE already confirmed that you can swap out skills from only certain configs I'll be able to have my cake and eat it too, by which I mean I'll be able to swap out her 2 for my melee-focused build and keep her 2 for my Bom build.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

OK so Fire Walker is also a speed boost so please consider.

Fire Walker Gauss.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so you can't sacrifice primes, but what about excal umbra? that'd make it even more ghoulish.

pretty sure they said that's not on the list either

i kept my OG excal since it was my first frame and now that I have the prospect of refarming ambulas or NOT refarming ambulas, I feel pretty good about it

until the list of ability carryover is public, I'm not doing any awful farms like harrow (again) or 20 minute ODS for Octavia or anything, that's for sure.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I was going to rebuild a lot of frames to keep my base ones, but then I remembered how some of these are going to go. I kept all of my base frames, so that makes the whole process a lot easier. Plus I have the BPs and parts from some quest frames I bought because I'm impatient, so Protea's going to be right easy to rebuild to feed to Helminth.

Might just buy another loving Grendel if his ability is worth a drat.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Poetry

https://twitter.com/zilvtree/status/1289696525925326849
https://twitter.com/zilvtree/status/1289697197424963584

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Pablo's reply to a question about Limbo and Grendel made me think that we'll maybe get their passives instead of any skills because what the hell else is limbo going to transfer.

But not even Grendel's passive makes sense to transfer because that's still a thing that interacts with his 1.

I had to go help a friend move so I didn't get to see any of the main presentation and relay stuff live, but honestly that was a really good tennocon. Lots of stuff thats close to shipping, no huge new systems but a lot of expansion on existing stuff that's either super cool, long overdue, or both. Broken Frame looks cool and gimmicky, alchemist snake frame sounds exciting, I don't really have many feelings towards wraith frame but we'll see whatever that ends up being later. Just all around really good solid stuff.

E: I want to give Nyx Atlas's punch, no way they're letting that happen though.

FunkyFjord fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 2, 2020

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Time to speculate on what warframe abilities you can subsume (aka make available by sacrificing the non-prime warframe to the hungry maw). They stated: no 4s, nothing signature, I wouldn't expect the most impactful ability out of any frame. And probably something that can work well in isolation, without interacting with the rest of that frame's kit. Having an augment doesn't preclude the ability to subsume it. And since we're here we may as well speculate on which frame's abilities you should replace with your pool of subsumed abilities.

Ash:
Subsume:
His 1 will probably get subsumed, his 2 and 3 feel like signature abilities: giving stealth or insta-kill on demand are very powerful on any frame. His augmented 1 is also very powerful for stripping enemy armor so long as your build has positive power strength and duration.

Replace:
This one is tricky: all his abilities are great. Maybe his 3, but only if you're doing a mass bladestorm build.

Atlas:
Subsume:
Money is on his 2, it is the least impactful and the least synergistic with the rest of his kit. Aka don't go out of your way to farm an Atlas.

Replace:
Delete his 2 lmao.

Banshee:
Subsume:
Expect to give out her 1, her 2 and 3 are both very impactful abilities. And like Ash, it can also strip armor.

Replace:
Banshee is one of those frames where her 4 is weak, replace that one. Get something that gives survivability, she needs that.

Baruuk:
Subsume:
This one is tricky, all of his abilities synergize. His 1 is probably the best candidate, it's a very limited form of survivability that precludes the ability to deal damage.

Replace:
Replace his 1 of course. Baruuk is already bugfuck insane, getting the pick of another ability (maybe something that speeds him up) will be a killer.

Chroma:
Subsume:
On the topic of unimpactful abilities alongside signature abilities, expect to get his 1. Not worth it.

Replace:
Again, replace his 1.

Ember:
Subsume:
Ember is the first in the line of unimpactful 1s that also has an augment that gives +elemental damage upon cast. Giving yourself fire damage is pretty drat good.

Replace:
Probably replace her 1, her 2-3-4 cycle is too important to sacrifice.

Equinox:
Subsume:
This is going to be confusing and tricky. Her kit depends on her 1 to confirm which form she uses, so you can't pull out her 2-4 in isolation. So her 1 alone, which would only be useful to give yourself a weak stat bonus, or spawn a specter with the 1 augment.

Replace:
This one would be interesting, depending on if you're playing maim, sleep, or buff, you would replace the skills that you would not be using.

Excalibur:
Subsume:
Hard to say, his 1 and 3 are both not very impactful. At the very least, they have some decent augments attached to them.

Replace:
Replace his 1 or 3.

Frost:
Subsume:
Another frame that has +elemental damage 1 augment, expect to subsume that.

Replace:
Probaby replace his 1 or 3.

Gara:
Subsume:
Her 3 is the most isolated of her abilities. Yet it's also underappreciated, with the 3 augment you can generate a ridiculous amount of energy orbs, as well as crowd controlling and breaking enemy AI. This might be a priority frame, especially for a build with high ability range. Good candidates are maimquinox.

Replace:
They're all good, but if you're playing a high efficiency neutral range Gara, then maybe drop her 3.

Garuda:
Subsume:
It's hard to say, either her 1 or 2 could be subsumable. Her 3 generates energy from thin air, which would be insane on a frame that can really expend it: don't expect to have access to that.

Replace:
All her abilities work in concert, there's no good candidate to replace. It's weird, her kit is very synergistic, but she's still not meta.

Gauss:
Subsume:
This is tricky, while his 3 is the least signature of his abilities, it is completely dependent on the presence of his passive battery bar. His 1 can work the most in isolation, yet is the most signature skill of his.

Replace:
Again, no good candidate to replace, they all work in parallel. Well, you could replace his 3 with a range-independent armor stripper.

Grendel:
Subsume:
You could theoretically isolate his 1, but it would lack the rest of his kit to work around it. But that's okay, his 1 alone is some very strong crowd control, just be aware that you won't be able to CC enemies for a long period of time.

Replace:
Grendel has one of the weaker 4s in the game, so that's a good candidate to be replaced.

Harrow:
Subsume:
Harrow 1 is obscenely impactful, and his 3 synergizes with the rest of his kit. I would expect being able to pull out his 2: sacrifice overshields for a very strong buff.

Replace:
Harrow's entire kit works together, no good candidate to replace.

Hildryn:
Subsume:
This is tricky. Her 1 is the most isolatable, but it's an exalted weapon, so it won't. Her 2 and 3 are both extremely powerful. Maybe her 3, but then again there needs to be some kind of scaled down energy cost: no one could sustain Hildryn 3 shield drain off energy.

Replace:
Her 4 is kind of weak, you're best off dumping that one.

Hydroid:
Subsume:
His 1, 2 and 3 are all not that impactful, though my money is on his 1.

Replace:
Replace his 3. Hydroid isn't in a good position.

Inaros:
Subsume:
His 2 and 3 are both weak, either may be subsumed.

Replace:
Replace either of his 2 and 3 with anything, get something that deals damage.

Ivara:
Subsume:
Ivara 2 is the least impactful, a shame because it's very fun to use with a bramma or tonkor.

Replace:
Replace her 2.

Khora:
Subsume:
Khora is weird. Her 3 is her weakest ability, but it simply be pulled out in isolation. So expect to be able to subsume her 2: an extremely powerful CC ability, one of the best in the game.

Replace:
You can safely replace her 3, even though you lose the ability to control Venari in fine detail, it's unnecessary. And even if she dies she'll come back as her passive.

Limbo:
Subsume:
His 1 is the most isolatable, but isn't very useful without his 2.

Replace:
His 1 and 3 aren't that useful, get rid of either.

Loki:
Subsume:
Loki's decoy is pretty obsolete in this day and age.

Replace:
You can probably replace Loki's 1, just make sure to keep some configurations where you can still use his natural 1, say to get through spy laser/magnetic barriers.

Mag:
Subsume:
We know that her 1 is subsumable.

Replace:
Kind of odd, her 1 synergizes nicely with her 2, dragging enemies into that bubble helps its use. And the rest of her kit is quite powerful.

Mesa:
Subsume:
Her 2 and 3 are way too strong to be subsumable, so her 1 will be it.

Replace:
Get rid of her 1 it's an awful skill for that frame.

Mirage:
Subsume:
Mirage is tricky. Her 3 is basically Chroma tier powerful and signature. Her 1 is also signature. Yet her 2 is obscenely powerful when built around it entirely. So, you can make an improved bomber mirage without the mirage, and with a better passive.

Replace:
Replace her 2 if building a standard 1 and 3 gun mirage.

Nekros:
Subsume:
Nekros 1 is the least impactful part of his kit, so expect to have that one subsumed.

Replace:
Get rid of his 1 or 2.

Nezha:
Subsume:
Nezha 1 is his least signature, but it's still very useful for the runspeed and status cleanse, a great candidate to be subsumed.

Replace:
You can probably safely replace his 1, but his whole kit work well anyway.

Nidus:
Subsume:
Nidus 2 is the most isolatable, so expect to subsume this one.

Replace:
None of his kit can be safely replaced.

Nova:
Subsume:
Honestly really hard to say what would get subsumed from Nova, all of her kit can be used in isolation. Her 3 is least impactful, so expect that one.

Replace:
In the same vein, you can probably replace her 3.

Nyx:
Subsume:
Nyx 2 is most isolatable and least signature, which is odd because it is actually her best ability. Yeah she's a good candidate to be subsumed.

Replace:
Replace her 1.

Oberon:
Subsume:
Same as Ember/Frost, subsume him for his 1.

Replace:
And replace his 1.

Octavia:
Subsume:
Octavia roller, while signature, is most isolatable, so it would be a funny distraction device to throw out.

Replace:
Her 2 can often be a liability in some missions, so some configurations may replace this one.

Protea:
Subsume:
Protea 1 shield satellites is one of the best defensive abilities in the game, giving access to any other frame besides her may be completely nuts. Her 2 is the most isolatable, but at the same time it's her most signature ability. So I dunno.

Replace:
Protea 4 is surprisingly weak so that's the best candidate to remove.

Revenant:
Subsume:
Revenant 1 and 3 are kind of isolatable, but his 1 is more signature, so money is on his 3. Which is okay, it would fit nicely on some frames.

Replace:
It might be worth replacing Revenant 4 with high strength/low efficiency Revenant configurations.

Rhino:
Subsume:
Rhino 1 is his least impactful skill, so that's that.

Replace:
Low range/efficiency Rhinos have little use for his 4, so that may be a good candidate for replacement in some configs. Rhino already needs alot of configuration slots however.

Saryn:
Subsume:
Saryn 2 has been confirmed to be subsumable, which makes sense because it works most in isolation. It's a good speed/distraction tool.

Replace:
Saryn's 2 has never been bad, it gives her a ton of survivability, yet it's still the weakest link in her kit.

Titania:
Subsume:
Hard to say, either her 1 or 3 will be subsumable. Her 1 is flexible, her 3 is powerful yet underrated crowd control. If her 1 can be subsumed, its augment can generate a ton of energy for a frame.

Replace:
But at the same time, 1 edges out her 3, so replace her 3.

Trinity:
Subsume:
Her 1 is the least impactful, but it's still useful.

Replace:
And at the same time, her 1 is the least useful part of her kit.

Valkyr:
Subsume:
Both her 1 and 3 are weak, hard to say which one would be subsumable.

Replace:
Replace her 3, it's even less useful.

Vauban:
Subsume:
While his 3 is the weakest part of his kit, it would be far too powerful on any other frame: scaling damage on demand. It's a strange paradox, his 3 just doesn't play well with the rest of his kit.

Replace:
Therefore replace his 3 if you can.

Volt:
Subsume:
Just like the other hold 1 to buff with elemental damage, his 1 will be subsumable.

Replace:
And like the others, replace 1.

Wisp:
Subsume:
My money is that her 2 will be subsumed, her 3 is just too power despite how underrated it is.

Replace:
Wisp 4 scales poorly in late game, so replace that one.

Wukong:
Subsume:
Wukong 3 is the only one that can be safely subsumed out. It's an excellent survivability tool, however.

Replace:
Wukong 4 is obsolete with melee 3.0, so replace this one.

Zephyr:
Subsume:
Zephyr 2 may be the only one that can be safely subsumed out, and it's the only specialized direct damage subsumable ability. And a mighty weak one at that.

Replace:
Replace her 2.

So there you have it, my predictions on what abilities you will have available to the rest of your arsenal. I'll now break it down into frames that are easy but not useful, powerful and also easy, powerful but a pain, and a huge pain that is completely not worth it.

Easy and weak:
Ember
Excalibur
Frost
Hydroid
Mag
Nova
Oberon
Rhino
Valkyr
Zephyr

Powerful and easy:
Banshee
Gara
Gauss
Nezha
Nyx
Wukong

Powerful but painful:
Ash
Grendel
Harrow
Hildryn
Khora
Mirage
Protea
Titania
Trinity
Wisp

Not worth farming:
Atlas
Baruuk
Chroma
Equinox
Garuda
Inaros
Ivara
Limbo
Loki
Mesa
Nekros
Octavia
Revenant
Saryn
Vauban

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Phobophilia posted:

Time to speculate on what warframe abilities you can subsume (aka make available by sacrificing the non-prime warframe to the hungry maw). They stated: no 4s, nothing signature, I wouldn't expect the most impactful ability out of any frame. And probably something that can work well in isolation, without interacting with the rest of that frame's kit. Having an augment doesn't preclude the ability to subsume it. And since we're here we may as well speculate on which frame's abilities you should replace with your pool of subsumed abilities.

My expectation is that if you can't subsume ultimates, then you might not be able to swap out ultimates on other frames with subsumed abilities. This is going to change the language of how we talk about abilities, since one frames 2 will become anothers 1 or 3, for example.

Hopefully I can put something like energy vampire onto Nekros and then have a frame that produces lots of health orbs, energy, shields, AND extra loot.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 2, 2020

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Just heard about the subsume thing, Trinity with any halfway decent damage ability in place of 1 is going to be pretty bonkers isn't she?

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

My expectation is that if you can't subsume ultimates, then you might not be able to swap out ultimates on other frames with subsumed abilities. This is going to change the language of how we talk about abilities, since one frames 2 will become anothers 1 or 3, for example.

Hopefully I can put something like energy vampire onto Nekros and then have a frame that produces lots of health orbs, energy, shields, AND extra loot.

Excal's exalted blade showed up as an option when they demonstrated swapping on the stream, so presumably you can swap 4s for subsumed abilities.

TGLT fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Aug 2, 2020

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suspect that exalted weapons won't carry over in the end. they are actual weapons now, with polarities and mod capacity. temporarily transferring them over seems like a bit of a mess.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ah poo poo, titania with razorwing blitz.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ah poo poo, titania with razorwing blitz and one of those elemental damage buff powers.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYjLQ3PMOU

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Bonus Question: Can you use the related augment for a subsumed skill or will they still be locked to the actual warframe?

I've been off the game for awhile due to a combo of Fortuna Burnout and Railjack not being my jam but all this stuff looks super cool. Warframe frakensteining especially looks super nifty.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Bonus Question: Can you use the related augment for a subsumed skill or will they still be locked to the actual warframe?

I've been off the game for awhile due to a combo of Fortuna Burnout and Railjack not being my jam but all this stuff looks super cool. Warframe frakensteining especially looks super nifty.

Yes augments will work

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm kind of speechless, august 25th is so soon
DE's original hope was to drop this on the evening of tennocon, but the phrasing later changed to "near the date of tennocon". Which was entirely unsurprising and also a more sensible approach.
I'm still not holding my breath for them to hit 25th exactly, but it's certainly a much more welcome roadmap than 2019s "far off dreams and wishes" presentation.

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Farm the derelict while you can
From the tennocon devbuild it looks like deimos has a lot of other nodes besides the freeroam open world, so i assume thats where vaults (and hopefully the emissary and leph) will end up. Corrupted mods, nekros and zealot primes weapon gotta be available somewhere.

I'm not sure about derelict node MR and also the steel path derelict trophy tho, so maybe grab those while you still can without headaches.
That rules

RoadCrewWorker fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Aug 2, 2020

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

RoadCrewWorker posted:

steel path derelict trophy tho

whaaaaaaat?

RoadCrewWorker posted:

From the tennocon devbuild it looks like deimos has a lot of other nodes besides the freeroam open world, so i assume thats where vaults (and hopefully the emissary and leph) will end up. Corrupted mods, nekros and zealot primes weapon gotta be available somewhere.

I'm not sure about derelict node MR and also the steel path derelict trophy tho, so maybe grab those while you still can without headaches.

Cat Kavat imprints and mods, yessss. There can and has to be a price spike in both categories. I'd suggest stocking up on the mods and generic cat imprints for time being and watch the prices, if one needs plat

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Honestly i hope they just put regular ferral kavats into the deimos open world munching on some infested where getting them to spawn and finding them is much less of a hassle than running derelict exterm/captures
this thing

Probably one of the fancier looking ones, also locked behind emissary which is one of more tanky and damage-spiky bosses in that mode

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Oh they give trophies per planet...I just rushed to Hydron/Mot on day 1 and didn't even know
Thanks!

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Honestly i hope they just put regular ferral kavats into the deimos open world munching on some infested where getting them to spawn and finding them is much less of a hassle than running derelict exterm/captures

They just need to make them like kubrows and the case is closed but no, grind for the grind god

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
I'm sitting on around 150 cat genes so i'm reasonably alright there.

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Oh they give trophies per planet...I just rushed to Hydron/Mot on day 1 and didn't even know
Rushing to unlock all junctions is a good early strat because it means playing missions via taxi unlocks them for you as "cleared". If the junction to the taxi'd node is locked it wont.

Of all the nice tennocon stuff, between infested roomba, tons of liger designs, xaku looking cool as hell, infested floofs, infested kavats, new cursing spacemom, great looking open world (maybe a little bit too orange) and k-bug surfing with secondary firing the helmi ability transfer isn't even making my personal top 5 before we know more specifics. Feeding my ships flesh wall to make it do a goofy grin is gonna be the best tho :allears:

RoadCrewWorker fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Aug 2, 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm so glad I got back into Warframe right before it turned into Warhammer.

In this demo we saw a tyranid hive world, servitor skulls in a claptrap, mechs with skulls in them... I'm in love more than ever.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Anyone have any advice for doing the Conservation stuff? I've started using it and someone mentioned there was a nerf regarding the Warframes you use and abilities? Can I just use Equinox and put everyone around my target to sleep before tranqing them?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Flipswitch posted:

Anyone have any advice for doing the Conservation stuff? I've started using it and someone mentioned there was a nerf regarding the Warframes you use and abilities? Can I just use Equinox and put everyone around my target to sleep before tranqing them?
Equi was nerfed a bit afair. If you can, use duration ivara

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Flipswitch posted:

If you just want the floofs you can spam sleeping abilities all you want. If you want perfect caps for quick standing i usually prefer prowling ivara - vallis conservation animals show on enemy radar, so you can usually trivially tranq them in the face a few seconds after they spawn (exception: bolarolas and sawgaws depending on surroundings).

By the way, the 2 'responses' when you use the lure are directional audio sources placed exactly on the spawnpoint of the animal, so if you got any kind of stereo audio you can get a pretty good idea which direction to look even before it shows up.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've got Ivara so I can just use that to wander around invisible, thanks. :)

Regarding the perfect/vs not, I honestly dont mind which I get as I quite enjoy doing it.

gnoma
Feb 7, 2005

These poles made from wood, and the crossarms from iron.
Ivara's sleep arrow gives perfect captures and is hard to mess up. It's kind of bugged, sometimes targets will instantly wake up so you have to keep spamming sleep arrow and mashing the capture button until it finally works. Still gives perfect captures if that happens.

They changed the rifle to be silenced naturally too, so you could use Loki if you want to shoot gun and be invisible and not deal with Prowl's movespeed penalty.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Remember 6 months ago everyone (on youtube) said warframe was dead?

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

They say that every 18 months.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

why would I get my warframe news from youtube

too high of a risk of clicking on a Shy video

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Looks like Shy can start whittling away at her pile of Mags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
That new gun is kinda bananas.

Has anyone received Hydroid prime yet?

temple fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Aug 2, 2020