Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
10 Man Tag 4 6.25%
Tag Titles 38 59.38%
TNT Title 7 10.94%
Tornado Match 15 23.44%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Alaois posted:

The Butcher and the Blade are Dads.

Co-signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wish we had a lovely commentator to channel their inner larry and start calling them "the dark odor"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mons Hubris posted:

WEE WEE WEE

I TOLD YOU

oow oow oow

know it you do

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

That whole bit with Cordona as Screech Powers to Cena’s Zack Morris basically killed all my ryderhype because Freddie Prinze Jr is a hack

poo poo this is more correct than one realizes 0_o
Ryder was the loveable geek buddy and Cena really was the main character dickhead. I think this was happening when Cena's character was at his biggest gauge of assholery as well.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JOHN CENA posted:

wish we had a lovely commentator to channel their inner larry and start calling them "the dark odor"

Dork Odor.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Oh no Kip and Penelope are vaping on stream

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oh no Kip and Penelope are vaping on stream

That seems in character to me, they should vape in their entrance like how Giant used to smoke a cigarette in WCW.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dacap posted:

That seems in character to me, they should vape in their entrance like how Giant used to smoke a cigarette in WCW.
It's funny how he did that maybe twice, but it was super memorable. Particularly because he squashed Disco Inferno with one hand while smoking.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they should vape in their entrance, and do sick vape tricks where kip makes vape rings and penelope jumps through them

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
did they said what juice they were vaping

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big Show also vapes

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i can't order my favorite vape juice anymore, because of laws, so i'd like to know what these famous wrestlers are vaping

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

It's funny how he did that maybe twice, but it was super memorable. Particularly because he squashed Disco Inferno with one hand while smoking.

lmao, "Smoking Giant" is definitely one of my all time favorite dumb angles, it was just so out of left field

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Finally caught up. I got a bunch of my friends into AEW so we had to all catch up together yesterday evening.

I like that Mr. Brodie Lee seems to know exactly what he's doing and is facilitating the breakup of Kenny and Hangman. Cool story telling. I also like Anna Jay's mask.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Better than her original getup. Could not take her remotely seriously. She looked too goofy to even be a jobber.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

ChrisBTY posted:

Better than her original getup. Could not take her remotely seriously. She looked too goofy to even be a jobber.

Miss this thread with the bullshit

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Big Show also vapes

Show is a giant (pun intended) dork who would happily spend his days getting stoned and playing Destiny and Overwatch if WWE didn't keep dragging him back.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
I still want them to do the angle where Cardonna turns on Cody and reveals he is an Invader from Up North who is just here to steal all of Cody's dad's IP back from him so they can make more sweet Bash at the Beach/Bunkhouse Stampede/Slamboree playsets.

He can beat Cody in a "Winner is the Bull of the Woods" match and his new catchphase can be MOO MOO MOO... We Own It

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Lanky_Nibz posted:

Finally caught up. I got a bunch of my friends into AEW so we had to all catch up together yesterday evening.

I like that Mr. Brodie Lee seems to know exactly what he's doing and is facilitating the breakup of Kenny and Hangman. Cool story telling. I also like Anna Jay's mask.

kind of wish they'd done an actual reveal since it was so after-thoughty, my friend who watches AEW with me missed her entirely

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alaois posted:

The Butcher and the Blade are Dads.

Also, daddies

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I'm glad people are starting to agree with me about my assessment from like 6 months ago that the people demand more Butcher.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

lamentable dustman posted:

I'm glad people are starting to agree with me about my assessment from like 6 months ago that the people demand more Butcher.

The people have been demanding it ever since their debut.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm still not sold on Blade but Butcher is great. and he's an accomplished guitarist who started wrestling in his late 30s. I love him. He's who I want to be when I grow up.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

kind of wish they'd done an actual reveal since it was so after-thoughty, my friend who watches AEW with me missed her entirely

Part of the problem was that the camera didn't actually track her walk to the desk with Brodie and Colt and then nobody adjusted their positions once they got set so he was eclipsing her the entire time.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I Before E posted:

The people have been demanding it ever since their debut.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

I appreciate you booting up your Apple IIgs to make this gif.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Nipponophile posted:

I appreciate you booting up your Apple IIgs to make this gif.

lol

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Taynara Conti has been signed for the womens tag tourney

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=138399

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this week's aew merchandising workshop:

the aew video game will be a kart racer. come up with vehicle ideas/weapons/tracks.

adam page is on a horse shaped motorcycle. the librarians fly on an open book like its a magic carpet. kenny omega is in some galaga inspired thing. joey janela drives a miniature trans-am with a bunch of mcdonalds and kool cigarette boxes on the floor of the passenger seat. orange cassidy takes the bus.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Joey is riding with Sonny obviously. Best Friends are with Sue in her van. Cody is riding on a giant Pharaoh. Doctor Britt Baker, DMD is on the Roll Model.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Jericho is Doof Warrior

quote:

the librarians fly on an open book like its a magic carpet

:objection:

Yuka gets the magic carpet

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Kenny and Matt Hardy are in the Sammy murder cart.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Nakazawa on a slipnslide treadmill

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Dacap posted:

Taynara Conti has been signed for the women’s tag tourney

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=138399

We're 2 for 2 in terrible terrible terrible wrestler cast offs.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Reality Protester posted:

I'm still not sold on Blade but Butcher is great. and he's an accomplished guitarist who started wrestling in his late 30s. I love him. He's who I want to be when I grow up.

A friend of mine from high school plays in a metal band thats pretty small time, but does go on tour. He actually met Butcher at one point and told me a couple weeks ago that he was a super nice dude. So yes, be The Butcher when you grow up.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lid posted:

We're 2 for 2 in terrible terrible terrible wrestler cast offs.

She has way more upside than Cameron.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm not sure you actually watched her.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Kind of a bummer that Tony is pretending to be an NBA GM taking a bunch of flyers on minimum contract level folks who might just need a change of scenery to excel instead of paying more to bring in surer bets.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hunnert car pileup posted:

Jericho is Doof Warrior

:objection:

Yuka gets the magic carpet

i like how you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JOHN CENA posted:

this week's aew merchandising workshop:
the aew video game will be a kart racer. come up with vehicle ideas/weapons/tracks.

adam page is on a horse shaped motorcycle. the librarians fly on an open book like its a magic carpet. kenny omega is in some galaga inspired thing. joey janela drives a miniature trans-am with a bunch of mcdonalds and kool cigarette boxes on the floor of the passenger seat. orange cassidy takes the bus.

oh hang on I remember this one

ChrisBTY posted:

Ok so in the Social Media thread the idea of an AEW Wacky Races game was brought up. Let's see who the playable characters are.

1) FTR - Truck
2) Cody - Ford Black Ops
3) Britt Baker - Rolls Royce
4) Moxley - Whatever that stupid expensive car is.
5) Kenny Omega and Matt Hardy - Golf Cart
6) Adam Page - Horse
7) Best Friends and Sue - Sue's Minivan
8) Jungle Boy - Luchasaurus
9) Evil Uno - Throne

Am I missing any?

Alaois posted:

Butcher and Blade's Meat Wagon

Pylons posted:

JR on a mobile dippin' dots freezer.

Crapple! posted:

Also Sammy's scooter and Darby's skateboard