Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Meet me in the large warehouse filled mostly with pallets and empty boxes.

It's mostly dark except for some blue lights set up ominously behind pillars. Don't worry. I've brought both the smoke machines and plenty of dry ice!

I got the stuff. You got the money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i brought like, way more guys to the deal than you thought i might

thing is i had forgotten about the deal and it would usually be karaoke night, so when i had to go to the deal, the guys were like "no problem, we'll just go with you"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

still hoping "the deal" will get done in time for me to sing total eclipse of the heart. i put it in like a half hour ago but derek said he's got a pretty big queue. and i told him to put me towards the back once i remembered i had to leave for "the deal"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Musluk

Camera zooms from the outside to a dark, foreboding building in shadows. It looks like a warehouse. Dramatic Music Twang. Camera keeps zooming in, and it still looks like a warehouse.

Suddenly, a different angle. Soft, Dramatic Music beings to pour out of the soundsystem. Our warehouse, if it IS a warehouse, still looks like a warehouse.

Title Card Drop. It says 'The Deal'. Music swells. Camera cuts back to another outside shot, panning slowly towards the building that still looks like a warehouse.

Interior shot. Music grows suspenseful. Dark, dusty, with scuff marks on the walls. Someone spilled an entire jar over there, look. Music twang! Jump Cut! Another Jump cut! They both show nothing, because it's too dark in this building that is probably a warehouse.

Dramatic Music Twang strikes again. We see some shadows move and a heavily edited steps-on-corrugated-metal.mp3 plays. The shadows change amorphously into a shape that resembles a man. The possible man then says...

"It's time for "the deal"."

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Escape From Noise

Look. I went and bought the whole crew the same masks from the same place for the heist. I think if our look is synchronized we'll look a lot cooler.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The deal is on, but if you tell anyone about my haunted bounce house idea I will have your head, now do you have the fog machine and dry ice or am I gonna have a haunted bounce house with no freaking ambiance?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jaguars!

Posing for a quick reference photograph so we can do some art of the deal later

nut

wait, whats the deal

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

wait, whats the deal

*Points gun at you*

You a FUCKIN' COP! (but in a strong ethnic or regional accent)

nut

I’m just a civilian looking for some deal

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

I’m just a civilian looking for some deal

You believe dis guy?

Musluk

What's 'the deal' with airline food anyway?

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Hi there, it's me, the guy none of you have ever seen before but Joey says is clean. We go way back. I'm going to tell everybody to "simmer down" as I hastily mumble things into what appears to be a wristwatch with a cellphone antenna attached. Can't stress this enough. Not a cop. Just a member of the crew you've never seen before.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Diqnol

Me: *darting eyes left to right every couple of steps before stopping in front of mysterious man * Are you ready to deal? *opens trenchcoat to reveal comic sans letter blocks* These puppies will do whatever you need, but what do you intend to do with them?

Mysterious man: Something that should have been done a long time ago. *pulls off mask to reveal Mark Zuckerberg*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sorry to make you cry, just go on ahead and slide the pot over my way, that's it.

Read 'em & weep

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Musluk

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Sorry to make you cry, just go on ahead and slide the pot over my way, that's it.

Read 'em & weep

*notices the ace of spades in oyur sleeve*

*flips table*

THE DEAL

IS OFF!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Hi there, it's me, the guy none of you have ever seen before but Joey says is clean. We go way back. I'm going to tell everybody to "simmer down" as I hastily mumble things into what appears to be a wristwatch with a cellphone antenna attached. Can't stress this enough. Not a cop. Just a member of the crew you've never seen before.

I'm the guy in the scene before this in the car in the rain that says "I got a bad feelin' about this!"

Khanstant
what's the big idea? i asked for deal pickles, these are clearly breadened butter!

Twenty Four

Getting some serious Howie Mandel vibes coming from this thread

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Musluk posted:

Camera zooms from the outside to a dark, foreboding building in shadows. It looks like a warehouse. Dramatic Music Twang. Camera keeps zooming in, and it still looks like a warehouse.

Suddenly, a different angle. Soft, Dramatic Music beings to pour out of the soundsystem. Our warehouse, if it IS a warehouse, still looks like a warehouse.

Title Card Drop. It says 'The Deal'. Music swells. Camera cuts back to another outside shot, panning slowly towards the building that still looks like a warehouse.

Interior shot. Music grows suspenseful. Dark, dusty, with scuff marks on the walls. Someone spilled an entire jar over there, look. Music twang! Jump Cut! Another Jump cut! They both show nothing, because it's too dark in this building that is probably a warehouse.

Dramatic Music Twang strikes again. We see some shadows move and a heavily edited steps-on-corrugated-metal.mp3 plays. The shadows change amorphously into a shape that resembles a man. The possible man then says...

"It's time for "the deal"."

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
"guys bringing in pallets behind me"
I thought I was had the stuff and you had the money?

Pissed Ape Sexist

*is tied to chair in warehouse*
People keep asking me if I'm starting to post in byob. And i haven't really had an amswer. But now... Yeah. I'M THINKING I'm POSTING IN BYOB

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

sorry I'm late I had to drop my kid off at karate

is the deal still on? I only have like 45 minutes before I have to pick my kid up again :(

sorry, sorry

Finger Prince

You know we're walking into a trap...
*Gucci Mane can be heard rapping from behind the warehouse door*

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Finger Prince posted:

You know we're walking into a trap...
*Gucci Mane can be heard rapping from behind the warehouse door*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
I check my offerings one last time:

Rims, big booty, bone, lambs, M-Ps, watch, charm ring, chain, livin room set, women's shoes... all yellow and present.