Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

scotch is so tasty but dangerous to consume in large quantities, i wish you all the best tomorrow am nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes! I love The Who! My dad got me in to them growing up, they were one of his favorites. He always used to talk about how he saw them live Roger Daltrey would wind up and throw his mic wayyyy out over the crowd and give it a tug so it flew back basically beat-perfect with his next singing cue. When I got a little I started playing bass and John Entwhistle was one of the guys I really looked to that had a unique style and did something different and unique with his bass playing. Love, Reign O'er Me is one of my all time faves.

My dad is incredibly cool last year on 4/20 we went to go see a Grateful Dead/Allman Brothers cover band and it slapped

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes! I love The Who! My dad got me in to them growing up, they were one of his favorites. He always used to talk about how he saw them live Roger Daltrey would wind up and throw his mic wayyyy out over the crowd and give it a tug so it flew back basically beat-perfect with his next singing cue. When I got a little I started playing bass and John Entwhistle was one of the guys I really looked to that had a unique style and did something different and unique with his bass playing. Love, Reign O'er Me is one of my all time faves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnXts0Ni8I
Possibly Roger's most emotional vocal performance ever.
Your dad seems like a pretty cool person.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

There are 76 posts I didn’t read because I’m too trashed but I’m here to say I’m pretty trashed and I drank too much wine and a nice dubonnet cocktail and cooked a very good dinner and tomorrow I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to do!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Congrats and happy sleeps KS. I just had a front porch whiskey with a neighbor and it was nice to see a person

nut

heading to bed fully hydrated xoxoxox

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i feel like i have found my people. scotch and mel brooks tonight. good times.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

prepuce repurposed posted:

Congrats and happy sleeps KS. I just had a front porch whiskey with a neighbor and it was nice to see a person

My neighbor brought me a tart and it was awesome! I am listening to the Pogues now and they are good but not exactly making me sleepy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

They are singing about someone spewing up in a church though so that seems pretty trashed crew

Brute Squad

the pogues are great. they wrote the best christmas song.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Cars big as bars is a good line and is America.txt

Brute Squad

hell yeah. Shane MacGowan makes me feel better about my singing voice when i'm feeling the trashed crew.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Brute Squad posted:

hell yeah. Shane MacGowan makes me feel better about my singing voice when i'm feeling the trashed crew.

He makes me feel better about my face

Twenty Four

lmao

Brute Squad

nut posted:

this scotch is like a irl sixer

i believe in the importance of a power nap when doing a marathon

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Brute Squad posted:

i believe in the importance of a power nap when doing a marathon

:same:

more falafel please

forums poster

i saw the who once a few years ago, the show had been postponed because of roger's vocal cords, and i think he took it a bit easy, but they did play love reign o'er me and he loving killed it

it was weird because we were in a basketball/hockey stadium indoors and you're not allowed to smoke and they even had a bunch of requests to please not smoke because smoky environments are really bad for roger daltrey, you know, the guy you want to see sing, and then there were a bunch of people my parents' age smoking weed and i felt like a 30 year old narc. like hey come on man could you put that out? you couldn't get lit before the show?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm posting from a new laptop and my sig is hosed up! sorry if my sig has been hosed up i might need to resize some things

more falafel please

forums poster

triple post we went to see our friends and had masked up times on their porch which was really nice. but i drank several beers and i had one after i got home and now im gonna have another one and bust out some laphroiag to give myself an irl sixer

Areola Grande

I'm riding that TC vibe between wine and sleep. Gimme ur summertime jams TC

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm riding that TC vibe between wine and sleep. Gimme ur summertime jams TC

carly rae jepsen's seminal 2015 album emotion aka the best pop album of the last decade

Areola Grande

Hrm

more falafel please

forums poster

it's not super "summer jam" but i've been listening to the new pheobe bridgers record a lot too. more like "honest emotionally vulnerable folk-ish music that doesn't try to hide how influenced by elliot smith it is"

Brute Squad

ever since i saw a pic of a cursed four poster tub, i couldn't get this fun old summer jam out of my head. sugar ray just gets me in a summer mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE

more falafel please

forums poster

Brute Squad posted:

ever since i saw a pic of a cursed four poster tub, i couldn't get this fun old summer jam out of my head. sugar ray just gets me in a summer mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE

ok so this is a story you gotta stick with me

the local "alternative" radio station in chicago is Q101 and it has been since the early 90s except for a weird period in the early teens. that's not relevant

they sold t-shirts for Q101 on their website in like 1998 when websites were new. they called the shirts "alternative skin" becuase it was the 90s and that's just the sort of thing we thought was ok. they also did commercials for their tshirts where theyd redub the vocals of a song to be about how you should buy a q101 tshirt

20 something years later i still remember without trying

Every morning i wake up with a hangover and I fall out of my girlfriend's bed <comical falling out of a bed noise>
I put some pants on and i go into the bathroom and i think these thoughts inside my head
I need a shirt <teeth brushing noise>
One that's not covered in dirt <teeth brushing noise>
Some alternative skin from q101 probably wouldn't hurt

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I want to remind everyone in these trying times that this movie exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Brute Squad

more falafel please posted:

ok so this is a story you gotta stick with me

the local "alternative" radio station in chicago is Q101 and it has been since the early 90s except for a weird period in the early teens. that's not relevant

they sold t-shirts for Q101 on their website in like 1998 when websites were new. they called the shirts "alternative skin" becuase it was the 90s and that's just the sort of thing we thought was ok. they also did commercials for their tshirts where theyd redub the vocals of a song to be about how you should buy a q101 tshirt

20 something years later i still remember without trying

Every morning i wake up with a hangover and I fall out of my girlfriend's bed <comical falling out of a bed noise>
I put some pants on and i go into the bathroom and i think these thoughts inside my head
I need a shirt <teeth brushing noise>
One that's not covered in dirt <teeth brushing noise>
Some alternative skin from q101 probably wouldn't hurt

lol, love it. good story.

Areola Grande

Goodnight TC

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
It's 4:30pm on a Sunday, I work from home, should I partake trashed crew?

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

It's 4:30pm on a Sunday, I work from home, should I partake trashed crew?

partake partake

*stomping and causing a ruckus*

PAR-TAKE PAR-TAKE

nut

wakign up hangover free i am god

Twenty Four

I took a couple hour nap between drinking

*trashed crew*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

wakign up hangover free i am god

I am not :negative:

Joey McChrist

wife went out of town with the little guy for a couple of days so its time to break out the tequila and get day-trashed

redm

I awake in a stupor unclear to when I may have fallen asleep. Anywhere from 8 to 3 hours have passed. It's either very early or fairly late in the day, I've forgotten the difference at this point. Life is good.

sig by Manifisto

City of Glompton

joining trashed crew today :patriot:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

:cheerdoge:

Areola Grande

City of Glompton posted:

what's ur poison greenhorn

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

:peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

what's ur poison greenhorn

it's shameful but i had a hankerin for franzia and i indulged it

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig