Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse

I came here via space ship, I dunno what’s going on or what to do oh god help me can I even breathe the air he-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Inverse posted:

I came here via space ship, I dunno what’s going on or what to do oh god help me can I even breathe the air he-

sorry we hotboxed the planet :blush:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**sets you up with a living pod and some refreshments**

Here ya go, friend!

**cues up some chill music, pulls back the lever on your recliner and sits you back**

Everything's gonna be just fine...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

redm

[looks up briefly from game of pokemon conquest on the nintendo ds]

sup

[continues playing]

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

Inverse posted:

don't worry, our spaceship doesn't have any red shirts, our uniforms are a gentle mauve and teal

ty nesamdoom!

nut

redm posted:

[looks up briefly from game of pokemon conquest on the nintendo ds]

sup

[continues playing]

*whispers to op* aren't they dreamy?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

There's a mantra the sacred leaders, Triple Six Mafia, bestowed upon us in times of trouble.

When you are anxious repeat to yourself: The B, the L, the U, N, T

The B, the, the, the U
The, the, the D
Oowee

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pissed Ape Sexist

I have farted so much in this air and you seem nice, I'm really sorry

Manifisto

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I was just thinking, when did we get an atmosphere?

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

we are a proud and noble people who cherish our ancient mystic traditions

please weary traveler... tell us about any crimes you may have committed and any pets you have

Musluk

Manifisto posted:

I was just thinking, when did we get an atmosphere?

bee yob always had a nice atmosphere.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

The Voice of Labor

hi, welcome to earth. the first thing you will need is a racism. pick a random group of humans and hate them just as hard as you can

City of Glompton

Inverse posted:

welcome

i like your av

The Voice of Labor posted:

hi, welcome to earth. the first thing you will need is a racism. pick a random group of humans and hate them just as hard as you can

you don't need to do this but if you do i'll let you in on a secret...(it's coupons and deals)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's crash landing here not normal?

Goons Are Gifts

We honestly abandoned the idea of constructing landing pads in byob so a group of visitors is basically like a meteor shower by now

STING 64

its okay our surface is made of mexican blankets and bean bag furniture, we just like to chill here :)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
pls don't mind our drug rugs and patchouli oil op. that's normal

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

STING 64

thats just the community lube

Photex

Whoa where am I?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

nut posted:

sorry we hotboxed the planet :blush:

i am honored to post with you

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

cause i’m a million miles away

will you get this letter?

jagged pulp sliced in my veins

i post to remember!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Khanstant
.           ✦             ˚              *                        .              .            ✦              ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍                  ,      

.             .   ゚      .    welcome inverse         .

,       .                                  ☀️                                                        .           .             .                                                                                        ✦        ,               🚀        ,    ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍               .            .                                             ˚            ,                                       .                      .             .               *            ✦                                               .                  .           .        .     🌑              .           .              

˚                     ゚     .               .      🌎 ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ,                * .                    .           ✦             ˚              *                        .              .

STING 64

woah

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If you don't crash, did you really land?