Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1289956834007085057?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Marco Bellinelli is out tonight

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

In case you hadn't heard:

Marco Bellinelli is out tonight

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can't wait for his next sideline interview where he talks about the genocide of the native American population and how schools teach it like it was some land or border dispute before ending with they'll try and get DeRozan in some pick and rolls to get him going

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WhyteRyce posted:

Can't wait for his next sideline interview where he talks about the genocide of the native American population and how schools teach it like it was some land or border dispute before ending with they'll try and get DeRozan in some pick and rolls to get him going

This honestly should be the new Meta. It makes these pointless interviews serve some purpose

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Jim Boylen gets the wrong message and proclaims Cyprus will always be Turkish before telling a reporter that Markannen has to want it and earn his minutes out there.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Guys...what if Boylen outlasts Zach, WC, or Lauri

quote:

SNY reported last week that the Knicks and Nets were doing background work on Zach LaVine, assuming he could be dealt by the new regime.

An NBA scout told the Chicago Sun-Times that there were some teams actively zeroing in on several Bulls, including Lauri Markkanen and Wendell Carter Jr.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Very confusing news regarding Butler. Very cool of him to destroy teams, but now he’s destroying the league.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

coronavirus posted:

It looks like he is wearing two different masks. How tall is this guy?

6'5" I think? It really loving sucks because he's reposted some anti-vaxx crap a couple of times and then this, plus someone had to tell him to put his mask back on during post-scrimmage interview.

Hopefully the vets or someone on the Raptors talks some sense into him.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Jim Boylen gets the wrong message and proclaims Cyprus will always be Turkish before telling a reporter that Markannen has to want it and earn his minutes out there.

Jimcauses a crisis by taking a hard stance on the Armenian-Azerbaijan border crisis

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So why exactly did the Suns salary dump TJ Warren?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Intruder posted:

Cap relief, lots of wings on the roster, and they said he didn't fit with Booker and Ayton.

Also they are idiots.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Intruder posted:

Because they had a bunch of other forwards on their roster who they were more excited about. He also looked a lot worse on defense when he was in Phoenix, but that's probably more of a franchise issue

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

TJ is perfectly serviceable 805 but because he's not some hazy double IPA people turn their nose up on him and order something from some unknown new local brewery that ends up being poo poo and complain the whole time about how bad their drink is

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

grayson allen doing a good job of shutting me up

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the real decision was oubre or tj and while tj was coming off of a hot 3 point season people weren't really sure it was going to stick and a motivated oubre checks all the boxes. fit is kind of a marginal excuse, it's not like tj would have always tanked the spacing.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I read something before the deadline that Oubre might be on the block again

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oubre was too handsome for the Suns own good

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
i think it's less that they got rid of Warren and more that they felt doing so was so urgent that they needed to attach a pick to him

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MourningView posted:

i think it's less that they got rid of Warren and more that they felt doing so was so urgent that they needed to attach a pick to him

Some days you gotta be the one overpaying for Rubio when no one else was calling him

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Get Oubre back on the Wizards

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/RealBillRussell/status/1290026957325795328?s=19

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Get Oubre back on the Wizards

That is a lateral move at best.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Tatum cut off his feathery helmet head disaster and immediately scored 34 so hair theory remains undefeated

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I’m not excited that lovely Dillon Brooks has decided to make his presence known in the bubble.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

The Spurs were +25 with Poeltl on the floor tonight and -23 without him. They better match any offer in the off season.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Going to take a very bold stance here. It’s time to give some of Brooks’ minutes to Grayson Allen.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

In retrospect the Kings shouldn't have had all that smug outrage being left off those "who makes the 8th seed" polls

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Going to take a very bold stance here. It’s time to give some of Brooks’ minutes to Grayson Allen.

Don't say anything you can't take back

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

NickRoweFillea posted:

The only thing anyone should give to Grayson Allen is arsenic.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

NickRoweFillea posted:

Meet me in Temecula.

For like a duel or maybe a dance contest idk fist fights are not social distancing compliant

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Its okay nick Memphis will be real good real soon and dillon and Allen will be off the team when it happens

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jim boylen getting fined for somehow trying to keep putting in grayson allen even though he's not on the team

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Was Dillon Brooks the Brooks that teams wanted or the Brooks teams didn't want. I don't remember specifics but that was one of my favorite things.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lockback posted:

Was Dillon Brooks the Brooks that teams wanted or the Brooks teams didn't want. I don't remember specifics but that was one of my favorite things.

Dillon was the one in contention yeah. The Grizzlies thought they were getting rid of MarShon Brooks and the Suns thought they were getting Dillon Brooks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Kings opted out and forgot to tell anyone

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jonathan Isaac might just have just blown out his knee

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He didn't take a knee so God took one for him

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
That was the Rose. Drop Step to jump and the knees just pop.

Yikes. Sucks for him. Hate his politics and think his explanations were dumb but poo poo sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Jonathan Isaac might just have just blown out his knee

I'm sure he can find an effective treatment in the gospel.