Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FAUXTON posted:

:rip: hayao miyazaki

huh did he die? we've been going through all the ghibli films (never seen any before) this past month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Xaris posted:

huh did he die? we've been going through all the ghibli films (never seen any before) this past month

same. though i kind of only background half watched princess mononoke.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1287924165085814786

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

it's a werthers now keep up gramps

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

normal calendars can not track my 9 month birthday schedule. it simplifies my life. my 49.75th is coming up soon so i hope you have a gift in mind

calendars usually have 9 months worth of days. are you still on the Julian Calendar? what's the date today in your time?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

normal calendars can not track my 9 month birthday schedule. it simplifies my life. my 49.75th is coming up soon so i hope you have a gift in mind

holy gently caress ur old

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

my parents are still hoping everything gets under control by November so they can go on vacation

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/carmen_in_ny/status/1289677782025289729

https://twitter.com/carmen_in_ny/status/1289785414241251328

:psyduck:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

my neighbor trumporo (2016)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1286659463982641152

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the cropping out of the sender suggests that she can, in fact, make this stuff up

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Chinatown posted:

my parents are still hoping everything gets under control by November so they can go on vacation

my mom keeps talking about "when we go back to normal" and I'm like "mom this is normal. this is our life now."

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i replied to your PM eat poo poo ex posto facho

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

it’s called negging

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

No one is gonna be alive to vote in November.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

*the lanterns jerking to the rhythm of the waves crashing against the hull. water spraying softly through a seam with every hit. the dim light shining off the wet oilskin of a ragged sailor slowly making his way through the swaying crates. Lukas reaches into his pocket to rub the drawing of his family farm on the outskirts of Sigtuna. he will earn enough from this trip to finally bring his family across the sea. but he has hungers. and desires. and the other men have whispered about the mud-caked cargo. they stare down into their cups and say there must be something valuable in there to warrant such care in transport. Lukas slowly sweeps his sea-worn hand through the dirt covering the box. cold and crumbly. centipedes writhe everywhere at his touch. Lukas stumbles back, crashing into the crates of tinware and bolts of cloth. he shakes his head and stares at his muddy hand. the pounding in his head grows louder. Lukas raises his eyes and realizes the sound is coming from the crate. a lantern shifts with a wave and he sees it's not like the other cargo. long and neatly joined boards of wood as dark as the earth. this is a casket. the pounding grows louder. stronger. it fills the entire hold. fills Lukas' ears. pounding to the song of the sea just outside the hull. the lid creaks in sync with an impossibly loud bang. silence. Lukas' face is frozen in rictus. his cheeks drenched in tears from his unblinking eyes. a sickly green light slithers out of the crack. the lid rises silently and ends with a gentle thud. a great, lithe figure rises out of the green light. arms crossed. thin, curving, cracked fingernails spread across an ancient, decaying shroud. Lukas' eyes trace the labyrinthine patterns of the shock of white hair swaying in the green light. white hair flowing to a black void. a black void that lights up as two almond slits snap open. pale white with green veins meet Lukas' gaze*

Vould you be interested in transferring some of your funds into a High Yield Savings Account?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

gently caress YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

*the lanterns jerking to the rhythm of the waves crashing against the hull. water spraying softly through a seam with every hit. the dim light shining off the wet oilskin of a ragged sailor slowly making his way through the swaying crates. Lukas reaches into his pocket to rub the drawing of his family farm on the outskirts of Sigtuna. he will earn enough from this trip to finally bring his family across the sea. but he has hungers. and desires. and the other men have whispered about the mud-caked cargo. they stare down into their cups and say there must be something valuable in there to warrant such care in transport. Lukas slowly sweeps his sea-worn hand through the dirt covering the box. cold and crumbly. centipedes writhe everywhere at his touch. Lukas stumbles back, crashing into the crates of tinware and bolts of cloth. he shakes his head and stares at his muddy hand. the pounding in his head grows louder. Lukas raises his eyes and realizes the sound is coming from the crate. a lantern shifts with a wave and he sees it's not like the other cargo. long and neatly joined boards of wood as dark as the earth. this is a casket. the pounding grows louder. stronger. it fills the entire hold. fills Lukas' ears. pounding to the song of the sea just outside the hull. the lid creaks in sync with an impossibly loud bang. silence. Lukas' face is frozen in rictus. his cheeks drenched in tears from his unblinking eyes. a sickly green light slithers out of the crack. the lid rises silently and ends with a gentle thud. a great, lithe figure rises out of the green light. arms crossed. thin, curving, cracked fingernails spread across an ancient, decaying shroud. Lukas' eyes trace the labyrinthine patterns of the shock of white hair swaying in the green light. white hair flowing to a black void. a black void that lights up as two almond slits snap open. pale white with green veins meet Lukas' gaze*

Vould you be interested in transferring some of your funds into a High Yield Savings Account?

thank goodness this isnt about me. i would never offer a high yield savings account as an investment vehicle

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
as a very satisfied cumstomer, i would highly recommend the professional services provided by one doctor j peebody cumshittistein the 3rd

he helped me refinance my coin purse and leveraged it wide open allowing for a variety of deposits resulting in mega moneys

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/ljZySXL.mp4

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

tfw red solo cups are just too trashy to use on a boat as a hobbit that you need a red solo wine cup to show off your sophistication and wealth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

thank goodness this isnt about me. i would never offer a high yield savings account as an investment vehicle

one time somebody i know was in a subway station and there was a tourist family about to get on the subway train and their kid was screaming that he needed to piss and his dad was like "oh i'm sure there will be a toilet on the train"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

take me to the page where we just start killing people starting with sailor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i could never get drunk enough to be that excited about biden. on some level i think people dont realize that you can divorce enthusiasm for the candidate from enthusiasm for not having a GOD DAMNED CHEETOH in the white house

ive finally been getting texts from the biden campaign after submitting my real name for outreach as a ~friend~ under an alias and i just tell them "I hate Biden and I'm not voting for president this year because I think he is awful. It's not my job to get enthusiastic for a terrible candidate."

edit: whoa lol @ the new word filter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im still thinking about that bloomberg link someone posted earlier about how a dude with $15,000 in savings earning 2% thought the current 1% interest was too low so he just said gently caress it and put it all in bitcoin

thats something ive learned on the job. clients read bloomberg articles and the standard structure for one is this:

"Market conditions mean that people invested in (extreme edge case) are losing/at heightened risk/may stand to lose."

"But experts say you should do the (normal thing like 98% of investors are doing)."

"Maybe the answer is in the middle."

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

cumshitter posted:

edit: whoa lol @ the new word filter

huh whats the new word filter

trump

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
why the gently caress are kids with symptoms going to school

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Intel&Sebastian posted:

open er up

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
WHY IS ANYTHING RIGHT NOW GAHH

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
turlm

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

freedom probably

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

huh whats the new word filter

trump

i dunno it edited my original post but i think it was something like THAT drat CHEETOH so everyone should just keep trying until we figure it out

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, calling up the local Chuck E. Cheese franchise: hey buddy i think i left my underwear in the ball pit can you see if anyone turned them in?

*holds*

CEC Employee: I have several pairs here in the lost and found, is there anything you can tell me that would identify them?

me: i wrote my name on the elastic

CEC Employee: Is your name... Trump 2020???

me: owned, lib -click-

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/1289969579079413762

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Sometimes those kids are just bastards.

https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/1290014719529517057?s=19
These are the kinds of jokes that I follow the account for though.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fuckng epic stdh lol. gently caress this dreck. gas and ban

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DryGoods posted:

sorry ,man im sure this post owns as ur a literary G*D but im Too wasted to read those many words so close to eachother. I will return to read it omtorowor. Bless ya bro

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1284634741879140352

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this small bro is pretty jacked lol. peep tho0se legs, this bro squats and poo poo. nice pecs too, and biceps