Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Apparently he's available to play tomorrow and isn't on the IL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jimmy got up early and worked hard so he can quarantine in 24 hours

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
He caught a teammate playing a video game and just raged in his room for a day.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tatum cut off his feathery helmet head disaster and immediately scored 34 so hair theory remains undefeated

Jaylen is the light tho.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Jaylen is the light tho.

Jaylen is just continual evidence that hair theory remains undefeated

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

NickRoweFillea posted:

Going to take a very bold stance here. It’s time to give some of Brooks’ minutes to Grayson Allen.

The Grizz reuniting like half of Duke’s 2015 national championship team came out of nowhere.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Did the FoxSports Go app take NBA games off? I was going to stream the Mavs game on it and it was nowhere to be found.

edit:
never mind. It's working on the Xbox Fox Sports go app but didn't show up on the roku's fox sports go app. Weird.

edit 2:
now it's showing up on the roku fox sports go app as well. weird that it only just showed up.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 3, 2020

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Adun posted:

The Grizz reuniting like half of Duke’s 2015 national championship team came out of nowhere.

I never noticed this before and it pisses me off a bit tbh

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spacebump posted:

Did the FoxSports Go app take NBA games off? I was going to stream the Mavs game on it and it was nowhere to be found.

edit:
never mind. It's working on the Xbox Fox Sports go app but didn't show up on the roku's fox sports go app. Weird.

edit 2:
now it's showing up on the roku fox sports go app as well. weird that it only just showed up.

That app has always been persnickety for me. Sometimes it’ll show the wrong program.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
not the gdt

Have Boban:

https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/1290103428677435392

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Lol, Ricky giving up in midair is pretty funny

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
danuel house is back bitch

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Sixers should just give their playoff spot to the Hawks.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Just saying bornbytheriver I appreciate these gifs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the gifs are good

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
My pleasure!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vivErIefzN4

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

it'd be great if all players wore leg sleeves so that we don't have to watch their ligiments go everywhere under their skin like when oladipo bit it

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1290146781360267264?s=20

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Katana_Warrior posted:

it'd be great if all players wore leg sleeves so that we don't have to watch their ligiments go everywhere under their skin like when oladipo bit it

I've been having knees pains since last year. I tried playing with a knee sleeve. On a simple hop on the run to contest a pass I felt a twinge. Now I don't trust anything other than my double velcro strap braces and I don't understand why players aren't under so many layers that Kirk Hinrich would blush

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://streamable.com/38fh8

THE SUNS

all aboard to disappointment in a few games town!!!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

WhyteRyce posted:

I've been having knees pains since last year. I tried playing with a knee sleeve. On a simple hop on the run to contest a pass I felt a twinge. Now I don't trust anything other than my double velcro strap braces and I don't understand why players aren't under so many layers that Kirk Hinrich would blush
See if you can get a referral to a PT, if your insurance covers it. I spent about a half a year to a year walking around on a partially dislocated fibula before I managed to get to a physical therapist, and simply following through with their instructions for exercises for several months has me moving my "can now legally run for president" old rear end like I was in my early 20s. Before that, I'd sometimes touch down on like, a slight incline on a floor and it'd feel like the top of my leg and bottom of my leg were going to shear in opposite directions.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

If I were a campus barber I would absolutely be giving athletes funny haircuts on purpose. They're stuck with you for months.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Veryslightlymad posted:

See if you can get a referral to a PT, if your insurance covers it. I spent about a half a year to a year walking around on a partially dislocated fibula before I managed to get to a physical therapist, and simply following through with their instructions for exercises for several months has me moving my "can now legally run for president" old rear end like I was in my early 20s. Before that, I'd sometimes touch down on like, a slight incline on a floor and it'd feel like the top of my leg and bottom of my leg were going to shear in opposite directions.

I went to my doctor because I thought I did something months before and was slowly making it worse up until that twinge and he just said I'm getting old and to ice it more and gave me an xray to make me feel better

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/DaveKingNBA/status/1290163750280892416

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

If the Suns end the season by getting swept by the Lakers, this season is a success.

Also I didn't watch the whole thing but I'm hearing the refs tried pretty hard to screw the Suns, but Tim Hardaway Jr didn't think that was fair so decided to even things up.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Butler didn’t leave the bubble? So I wonder what’s up? Maybe he just has indigestion.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

I understand this feeling. It sucks. The way the NBA's broadcasters (and sometimes even the NBA itself) does not lead to a league where every team gets supported.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I do wonder what the nfl does differently that gets espn to treat all teams with respect

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Yeah when he jump stopped and collapsed, the first thing that went through my head was "oh he just drosed himself"

That sucks for him.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Do people still watch Sportscenter?

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

Do people still watch Sportscenter?

it's great when you're unemployed and need a break from the job hunt

e: great isn't the right word

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Katana_Warrior posted:

it's great when you're unemployed and need a break from the job hunt

e: great isn't the right word

Stay strong, bruv.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

If I were a campus barber I would absolutely be giving athletes funny haircuts on purpose. They're stuck with you for months.

Ah, so that's what happened to LeBron

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I hope when Harden gets inducted into the hall of fame some day they model his bust with his absolutely repugnant current haircut

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

harden deathmask from sneaking out and getting the roni at a mickey mouse themed strip club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1290315763316908042?s=20

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1290316007735787522?s=20