Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

It's very neat the box says it's a dymo 1550 and it embosses the text into plastic ribbons.

It even lets you change out the character wheels so right now I have two different sizes of horizontal letters and one size of vertical letters. soon (as in next month sometime maybe? i had to order them from japan because i guess these are still popular over there) i will have two more sizes of the alphabet and a katakana and hiragana wheel

post ideas for things to label and i will label the things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Put a label on your freezer which says "chicky nuggy containment zone"

corgski

our chest freezer is now appropriately labeled, no longer will we misplace our chicky nuggys :3:

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Chewbecca

corgski posted:

our chest freezer is now appropriately labeled, no longer will we misplace our chicky nuggys :3:

Heck to the motherflipping YES :hfive:

Dip Viscous

these are really nice for putting your initials on bic lighters

i don't know if anyone still makes it but glow in the dark label tape used to be a thing and it was awesome

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Aug 2, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Label your keyboard "Post Excretion Unit 5000"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

Put "goon posting rig" on your keyboard or monitor

Edit: the one above is better, ignore mine

Chewbecca

Put "personal lubricant" on your cooking oil bottle

FluffieDuckie

Omg we used those to label our binders back in the 80s! I haven’t seen one in years. I can’t believe they still make tape for them.

Did anyone suggest labeling the label maker yet?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

FluffieDuckie posted:

Omg we used those to label our binders back in the 80s! I haven’t seen one in years. I can’t believe they still make tape for them.

I had one in highschool in the 00s, you better believe I labeled everything in the school I could get my hands on with some kind of ribald nomenclature.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

feeling extremely called out rn

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

corgski

Chewbecca posted:

Finally a solution to the age old conundrum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Label your keyboard "Post Excretion Unit 5000"
it took me a moment to decide which keyboard but I ended up picking the chilliest one because when I’m posting sometimes I just need an ñ or a ç and don’t wanna work for it

corgski

Dip Viscous posted:

these are really nice for putting your initials on bic lighters

i don't know if anyone still makes it but glow in the dark label tape used to be a thing and it was awesome

i haven't found any glow in the dark on us sites and i'm too sleepy to start searching amazon jp but i betcha they make it there's like six different brands of these label makers over there

FluffieDuckie posted:

the label maker said it doesn't like labels and wishes to be called "Buddy"

ok goodnight i will make more labels tomorrow

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
"I smoke the bones of dead children to get high" and put it on your shirt

Musluk

Since the BYOB spaceship is visiting GBS, put a 'TURN ON YOUR MONITOR' on your monitor.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

The Voice of Labor

this is vexing me because, like, what do people even have in their houses? mine's is full of cool stuff but I wouldn't want to go putting labels all over everything because then the squares would know what it all is.

I mean, I guess the thing to do, really, would be to print out a single, or possibly multiple "?"s, adhere them either to a post or a string and support them over your head to comically express the existential condition

STING 64

please label your bathroom mirror as "beautiful <3"

nut

lol @ community lubricant

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
make it say "it's real barnold hour" horizontally like a userbar so I can add it to my sig

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Highest Man At Boise Town Fair July 2015

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Please make one that says "This Sig protected by Sig Lock TM" for reasons

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

corgski

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Please make one that says "This Sig protected by Sig Lock TM" for reasons

Your sig is protected by Sig Lock.

corgski

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

make it say "it's real barnold hour" horizontally like a userbar so I can add it to my sig

Bright Bart posted:

Highest Man At Boise Town Fair July 2015

i'm really sorry i can only label specific things that i can see and perceive this is not an existential label maker

The Voice of Labor posted:

this is vexing me because, like, what do people even have in their houses? mine's is full of cool stuff but I wouldn't want to go putting labels all over everything because then the squares would know what it all is.

I mean, I guess the thing to do, really, would be to print out a single, or possibly multiple "?"s, adhere them either to a post or a string and support them over your head to comically express the existential condition

see above but also this label maker does not have a question mark at all which itself comically expresses the existential condition

corgski fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Aug 3, 2020

corgski

JOHN CENA posted:

please label your bathroom mirror as "beautiful <3"

once I reinstall my bathroom mirror I will be reminded of how beautiful I am thank you JOHN CENA :love:

corgski

Musluk posted:

Since the BYOB spaceship is visiting GBS, put a 'TURN ON YOUR MONITOR' on your monitor.

send GBS my regards, which they will see if they follow this advice

Chewbecca

Put a label that says "salt" on your pepper, and one that says "cat litter" on your salt

corgski

unknown butthole posted:

"I smoke the bones of dead children to get high" and put it on your shirt

:smith: those poor dead children, i could never!!1!11

The Voice of Labor

where can one find an existential label maker?

also winter coat on a winter coat and summer coat on a tshirt

Chewbecca

Put "BAE" on your wife/husband/partner/cat

corgski

probably taking a freshman philosophy class tbqh

also winter coat on a winter coat and summer coat on a tshirt

Chewbecca posted:

Put a label that says "salt" on your pepper, and one that says "cat litter" on your salt

Chewbecca posted:

Put "BAE" on your wife/husband/partner/cat

these are all good ideas and will be done tomorrow mostly because my husband is sleeping and i should be sleeping too

Dip Viscous

turns out dymo 1540s are still in production, i'm sort of tempted

i think that's the model i used at work to label a mouse with "HORSE"

Twenty Four

corgski posted:

probably taking a freshman philosophy class tbqh

lol

google THIS

Make a whole bunch of labels that say "IMPORTANT" and stick them on random people to help brighten their day

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

corgski posted:

i'm really sorry i can only label specific things that i can see and perceive this is not an existential label maker

voted 1 OP. why make a thread where you get people's hopes up about labels and then hit them with the hein like this

barnold

for all those who were bamboozled by OP's lies w/r/t labels I will be purchasing an embossed label maker to come through for you. BYOB; It's Labbel Time™

Musluk

corgski posted:

send GBS my regards, which they will see if they follow this advice

I am going to cherish this post and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Unless they're a mod or IK and edit it out, I guess.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

shame on an IGA

Oh shiiiiiiiit this was my entire misspent youth in 5th and 6th grade

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Print a bunch of "Have a nice day =)" labels, and stick them around town or something.

Prof. Crocodile

you should label your booze: whiskey=courage, beer=friendship, wine=love, fourloko=STREET JUSTICE, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

voted 1 OP. why make a thread where you get people's hopes up about labels and then hit them with the hein like this

if you want something labeled you have to tell me what it is you want me to put the label on and it must be something I can reasonably see and identify is all, I can’t put a label on a sig if someone has their sig off for example

I hope we can come to an understanding and that together we can work to label additional objects extremely correctly using the combined wisdom of byob

google THIS posted:

Make a whole bunch of labels that say "IMPORTANT" and stick them on random people to help brighten their day

sadly due to covid I cannot label strangers as I do not have a long enough stick but this is a wonderful idea I will keep in the back of my mind and apply when the time is right