Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

RoboFrance_29 posted:

I've tried making this at home with decently ok vodka and it's not as good as one might think, unless you pump in even MORE sweetener :unsmigghh:

Beer companies now have hard seltzer product lines, it's another wave of "near-flavorless alcohol" fads

e: the Corona varieties are all gluten-free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is p. funny

is jordan peterson still alive?

jordan peterson is dead. in accordance with his last wishes his body was dumped into the ocean so that it mmay nourish the bottom feeding sea roaches he worshiped in life

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
Every man jokes about eating themselves into a meat coma and jordan peterson went ahead and just did it

king :cheers:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cumshitter posted:

jordan peterson is dead. in accordance with his last wishes his body was dumped into the ocean so that it mmay nourish the bottom feeding sea roaches he worshiped in life

I feel that there's something you're not telling us about your relationship with Jordan Peterson.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is p. funny

is jordan peterson still alive?

I believe it's a Weekend at Bernie's situation

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/elwasson/status/1290378035976437764?s=20

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

tenderjerk posted:

Hell yea

Alcohol + hfcs is probably a good idea without any downsides

mikes hard lemonade has been a staple of college campuses for like 3 decades

also angry orchard loving sucks asssssss

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I feel that there's something you're not telling us about your relationship with Jordan Peterson.

i had gay sex with him but i only gave him a handjob

hes comatose now, so youll just have to take my word for it

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Think about how much of a piece of poo poo you have to be in order to be the bigger rear end in a top hat while standing next to Steve Mnuchin.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Xaris posted:

also angry orchard loving sucks asssssss

It does, Woodchuck was better (I haven't seen it on shelves in years, so IDK if it's still around), but I still get a sixer of it once in a while, because it's good for breakfast.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
seems bad https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1290373408916742144?s=21

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

i had gay sex with him but i only gave him a handjob

hes comatose now, so youll just have to take my word for it

Bad Meat

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dems can make a little bit of progress as a :suicide:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
reminder: jordan peterson is a former clinical pyschologist who studied addiction, and he doctor shopped until he got to russia becuase every doctor he met kept telling him his brilliant plan to sleep through benzo withdrawal by going cold turkey would turn him into a vegetable if it didnt kill him

he died as every reactionary lived: telling everyone who wanted to help him to gently caress off until he found an amoral sociopath who would take his money

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:hmmyes:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
So I've been seeing lines at ATMs recently. Is this like, an unemployment benefit thing?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

how do they even know it was decorated using a penis unless there's video or something

maybe it's imprints on the icing?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Maybe we shouldn't bring cakes into work anywhere?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

:eyepop:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
jordan petersonc: i am the master of myself and my destiny! my body will no longer be tainted by the impurities of al benzo!!

*turns into a ham sandwich*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Iron Crowned posted:

It does, Woodchuck was better (I haven't seen it on shelves in years, so IDK if it's still around), but I still get a sixer of it once in a while, because it's good for breakfast.

I think a lot of the Big Alcohol cider poo poo has died off. I live in a local california hotspot for ciders due to big apple farming here in california that has existed well before they became popular and so there's still quite a lot of micro/small ciders, but it's definitely a fraction of what it was back in 2013.

its all about HARD SELTZER now

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

tbf it was not as bad as i thought from the headline

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

this is a masterpiece

un capolavoro

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol at that logo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/heatherscope/status/1290381903871250437

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1290243999433809921

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

how do they even know it was decorated using a penis unless there's video or something

maybe it's imprints on the icing?

Title is a little clickbaity, no actual penis was used.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
tem!

https://i.imgur.com/v01bPMx.gifv

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

no masks! lookit this superspreader crew

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I wonder if there might be negative consequences of having nearly all of the legislature be comprised of very rich people?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Really upset how the bad news and this thread continually orients itself around areas where I grew up.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

were they fired because it was a penis or because it was black? like, if they had done the same thing with a white penis it would have been ok?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

what do they get up to on that towel after they finish those burgs?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gently caress you give us the trump bux

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it's

it's loving MONDAY

it's barely past noon in her home state

it's barely past noon, on monday, and she's already telling us that it's not gonna happen this week, shes telling us this at the beginning of this week, at the mid-point of the day.

if my boss came to me and gave me something urgent and i said 'yeah sure, next week' i'd be looking for a job before i got back to my desk

this whole 'speaker of the house' thing is totally nonsensical. not that i expect much out of my rep (Washingmachine Schultz) but I can't call her out for voting against helpful policy, when some rear end in a top hat politician from a state I can't even vote in so I can't hold to any loving accountability, gets to decide whether or not my rep gets to (or has to) cast a vote

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I wonder if there might be negative consequences of having nearly all of the legislature be comprised of very rich people?

every person serving in congress should be forced to take a life long vow of poverty and a promise to only wear burlap and ash. feeding congresspeople is punishable by death. in DC, people will shoo nancy pelosi away from dumpsters the same way they do with raccoons