Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
so... what the gently caress happened to the weird lighting issues?

i thought that was connected to Shane McMahon poo poo but they kind of just stopped

and they havent been mentioned since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

The real fun is to see how bad that will get before they pull the plug

I'm not sure we'll go back to it. Three more times tops.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lid posted:

i thought that was connected to Shane McMahon poo poo but they kind of just stopped

Only MVP seems to care but it also happened to IIconics (their mics cut out)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Lid posted:

maybe those were a shoot

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why is anyone supposed to care about the lady from the bachelor watching

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So, Montez was roofied?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
whatever happened to the technical difficulties.. that seemed to have gotten dropped after being nearly constant for the first half of the show

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
its good to see d-list celebrities brought to WWE cant watch TVs normally either

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1290469344619696131?s=19

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ford was roofied

The Performance Center is the most unsafe place in the world

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Okay so there was a reason Montez was making faces every time he took a drink from his cup. And then he.....keeps drinking it?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
the gently caress is this?!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of my life has been spent trying to find someone who looks similar to demarcus cousins, the old kentucky basketball player who went to the elite eight in 2010. i've struggled With my addiction for a long time and i've been clean for multiple stretches. trying to take it one Day at a time

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

RealFoxy posted:

Okay so there was a reason Montez was making faces every time he took a drink from his cup. And then he.....keeps drinking it?

he was drinking heineken

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

he was drinking heineken

Heineken? gently caress that poo poo. Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

he was drinking heineken

Masochists are weird man.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Why is anyone supposed to care about the lady from the bachelor watching

8.5mil people watched the most recent finale of that show, and this show will be lucky to ever get 2.5mil again, even with promotional hype stunts like they pulled tonight

I know that doesn't answer your question, I just wanted to not miss an opportunity to point out what actual successful TV programming looks like compared to WWE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just wanna say that raw underground loving rules and will save wwe, this is so loving braindead

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Taintrunner posted:

just wanna say that raw underground loving rules and will save wwe, this is so loving braindead

counterpoint having sat through 2 hours and 15 minutes of this

this is the worst wrestling show i have seen in a loving long time, a reminder of why i quit WWE years ago, and I have literally no interest in seeing rich people attempting grindhouse in between segments of endless talking

put WWE in the cold ground

NXT is the A-show

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToBeMiro/status/1290385907858542592

Miro :allears:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Big fan of the anti vaping commercial that implies a girl is so addicted to it she’s willing to take a hit off it after dropping it in a public school toilet that looks like it came out of the Saw movies

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Montez Ford is immune to roofies

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Montez Ford is immune to roofies

They drain right into his gyno

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
if you drop a vape in the water, its broken

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
so how much actual wrestling has happened so far? I remember the old TNA threads where someone used to keep track of how much wrestling there was, kinda wondering if raw has gotten to that point yet

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gorgolflox posted:

so how much actual wrestling has happened so far? I remember the old TNA threads where someone used to keep track of how much wrestling there was, kinda wondering if raw has gotten to that point yet
I think the only saving grace might be there’s more commercials now and most of the matches have technically been happening through them

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
the shortest match on the show had the two best wrestlers in it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gorgolflox posted:

I believe this is either the 4th or 5th match

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ahaha oh man this fuckin sucks! Bad!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
:lol:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
So is the storyline that someone spiked his drink with a roofie or something?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lid posted:

the shortest match on the show had the two best wrestlers in it

Don't forget to mention it ended in a DQ when someone who wasn't involved in the match was attacked by someone else who wasn't involved in the match

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I didn't mind the banging on the plexiglass when someone kept bringing it up in the Extreme Rules thread. But drat it's really annoying tonight.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
hes on drugs

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
D.A.R.E.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rollins praising Buddy for blinding someone after he himself threw up for doing the same thing and ran away scared.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Seth Rollins looks like Billy Mitchell

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Did he take an enziguri after getting his rear end kicked by a bunch of Marines??

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I think this might be the first loving time I've ever heard Murphy talk and I had no idea he was European.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I forget was SummerSlam 92 any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I think this might be the first loving time I've ever heard Murphy talk and I had no idea he was European.

Australian :eng101: