Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lol nice shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
All right now the Lakers can spend the rest of Restart fixing Danny Green.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh danny boy
the shots the shots arent fal-ling

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Brolander posted:

oh danny boy

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Brolander posted:

oh danny boy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Apparently last year's championship run broke his 3 point shooting during the spring and summertime.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Brolander posted:

oh danny boy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
extremely bandwagon voice let’s go bucks

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watching NBA games during the day while WFH is awesome.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Bucks are clearly throwing this game to help finish of the Wizards, who they are afraid of.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Watching NBA games during the day while WFH is awesome.

:same:

Also, I just remembered there was games this early

How are the Nets leading? They're shooting worse from the field and from 3, and have taken less FTA

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Mavs look like they overslept

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The bubble sweat moppers are a lot worse than pre bubble sweat moppers. Players are slipping way more in all the games I’ve watched. Do they have less people mopping sweat or something?

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

man, baze plays with so much heart. too bad he's on the kings

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Sometimes it feels like the Mavs are never going to win again.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

How are the Nets leading? They're shooting worse from the field and from 3, and have taken less FTA

The nets are playing

-Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
-Rodions Kurucs
-Lance Thomas
-Garrett Temple
-Tyler Johnson
-Chris Chiozza
-Donta Hall
-Jamal Crawford (played for 5 minutes and got injured)
-Dzanan Musa
-Justin Anderson
-Jeremiah Martin

but the bucks are playing

-not giannis (hes only had 16 minutes so far)

and the nets are copying the rockets strategy of bombing threes and they're shooting about 40% so its working a bit

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

The refs hate Luka today.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Why is there a bobcats logo on the court

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

This game is what people who hate basketball think all modern basketball games are like, nothing but fouls and missed three pointers

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Folks,

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Fat Luka blew a dunk. Vlade was right

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Spacebump posted:

Sometimes it feels like the Mavs are never going to win again.

With their lineup changes due to injury and general struggles shooting the three ball, they may be better suited to becoming a group that lives a lot more at the line. I think we're seeing an adjustment period from a young team, which is often ugly.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Tom Sellout posted:

With their lineup changes due to injury and general struggles shooting the three ball, they may be better suited to becoming a group that lives a lot more at the line. I think we're seeing an adjustment period from a young team, which is often ugly.

The lineup changes may have ruined this year’s team. Today they are missing like 5 guys that got minutes before the break.

They really need to sign a few vets for late game situations next season. (Especially vets that play D)

Edit: the Kings’ bench is destroying Dallas today

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Aug 4, 2020

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Algund Eenboom posted:

This game is what people who hate basketball think all modern basketball games are like, nothing but fouls and missed three pointers

They aren't wrong if it's the last 2-3 minutes of any close game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Honestly this is a pretty big win for the Nets if they can pull this off even playing the limited Bucks roster because those dudes are all NBA players, the Nets, not so much.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Coach Bud on the hot seat if you ask me.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The Duggler posted:

They aren't wrong if it's the Houston Rockets

Delita
Jan 6, 2005
Wow

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lol

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

On the Kings broadcast, what does the floor look like? On the Mavs one, they projected no team graphics (it should be Kings logos) but did put 3 Mavs sponsors on the floor.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Honestly this is a pretty big win for the Nets if they can pull this off even playing the limited Bucks roster because those dudes are all NBA players, the Nets, not so much.

15 or whatever minutes of Giannis should have been more than enough tbqh

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Were the Bucks just resting their top players today or are there injury related reasons why Giannis and Middleton only played 16 minutes each?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

Were the Bucks just resting their top players today or are there injury related reasons why Giannis and Middleton only played 16 minutes each?

Resting, they have nothing to play for, they have clinched best record already.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Bogdanovic nil poi, come on now

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Thank the FSM that hehestreams has an "away" option because the Kings homers are loving pathetic.

edit: 'scuse me whyte

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rolabi Wizenard posted:

Thank the FSM that hehestreams has an "away" option because the Kings homers are loving pathetic.

Theyre awful

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I hope the Mavs have a new bench next year. (Maxi and Brunson can stay)

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I never want to see Justin Jackson shoot again

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Of course the next possession was another Jackson missed 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's great to see Justin Jackson hasn't figured out how to shoot elbow three pointers or that he can't shoot elbow three pointers