Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I heard the Mario Bros sound effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I loving love "bew bew bew"

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

:discourse:

Applewhite posted:

Mods pls re-sticky, TIA

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
poo poo I forgot the bows on her tits in my page

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Congratulations on earning the NSFW tag! Now to figure out if it's for the original work or the goonmade stuff.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I’m trying to remember: do we already have a robot representative of each of the Seven Deadly Sins?

Or more specifically, Pride? Because I just had an idea.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

You could always just have a second one and then make them fight to the death to see who is the true deadliest sin.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I think that works thematically for Pride in particular. Who's the most pride-est?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Conversely, a Sloth-off results in a loss for whoever shows up to the competition first.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Regalingualius posted:

Or more specifically, Pride? Because I just had an idea.

That’d be our good buddy Protoman. Specifically sick rear end sunglasses and no helmet Protoman.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Geemer posted:

Congratulations on earning the NSFW tag! Now to figure out if it's for the original work or the goonmade stuff.

Both, really.

Regalingualius posted:

Conversely, a Sloth-off results in a loss for whoever shows up to the competition first.

Eh, a big part of sloth is that it's not just laziness, but actively letting potential go to waste and choosing the path of least resistance.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Eh, a big part of sloth is that it's not just laziness, but actively letting potential go to waste and choosing the path of least resistance.

The true Sloth shows up at the contest because eating a loss there is less effort than being involved in whatever the winner has to go through.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Geemer posted:

The true Sloth shows up at the contest because eating a loss there is less effort than being involved in whatever the winner has to go through.

This is the path to Kill Six Billion Demons’ definition of Royalty.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Applewhite posted:

poo poo I forgot the bows on her tits in my page

I'm going to add that as a quote under the fanart section.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I really love that getting hit in the tit was Jane's weakness.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I think that works thematically for Pride in particular. Who's the most pride-est?
Iirc Pride is Zero and Envy is Protoman.

Yo I know we're all excited to link up Samus/Metroid with Jane Jetroid but we're SERIOUSLY overlooking how totally in line with the original it would be to have a chapter with Rock / Roll body swap after they're returned from Wily's Emotitron

Ok Editorial wise I think this is a good place to cap off the second issue. We just need a 3/4 upwards shot of the Roharem and Mischief Chick pointing towards the reader and declaring with the Light Heroes gone there's only ONE HOPE (and maybe Skelekalinka and the Loser OC Humans in the background) to close it off.

And with the cast in Cyberprison this is the perfect narrative excuse for BEACH PROM

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 4, 2020

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Is anyone else slated to go next? I’m planning to get to work on a few pages later tonight.

FilthyImp posted:

And with the cast in Cyberprison this is the perfect narrative excuse for BEACH PROM

:unsmigghh:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jane Jetroid was just the first boss. There’s no way Samus is no longer needed.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Applewhite posted:

Jane Jetroid was just the first boss. There’s no way Samus is no longer needed.
Yeah, she definitely needs to make her 7ft, 300lb debut. Didn't mean to suggest writing her off so soon.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

We still need Jane, since only Metroid are the natural enemy of the... X Parasite!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

FilthyImp posted:

Yeah, she definitely needs to make her 7ft, 300lb debut. Didn't mean to suggest writing her off so soon.

You know who else is 7ft tall and 300lbs?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Applewhite posted:

You know who else is 7ft tall and 300lbs?

Master Chief confirmed to be Wily Junior.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jampolinski/status/1290680550613811202

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

So we need a cover page for volume 2? Anybody here good at pencil colouring to give us a proper Brazilian megaman cover?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

Iirc Pride is Zero and Envy is Protoman.

Yo I know we're all excited to link up Samus/Metroid with Jane Jetroid but we're SERIOUSLY overlooking how totally in line with the original it would be to have a chapter with Rock / Roll body swap after they're returned from Wily's Emotitron

Ok Editorial wise I think this is a good place to cap off the second issue. We just need a 3/4 upwards shot of the Roharem and Mischief Chick pointing towards the reader and declaring with the Light Heroes gone there's only ONE HOPE (and maybe Skelekalinka and the Loser OC Humans in the background) to close it off.

Did we also lose Nastenka along the way somehow? Starting to have trouble remembering the timeline here.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
I think I will have time tomorrow I can do a page or the cover.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I have an idea for a lovely cover reminiscent of the first OG issue but when I say lovely I mean "Learn to DRAW Japanimation" lovely

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Go for it!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

I have an idea for a lovely cover reminiscent of the first OG issue but when I say lovely I mean "Learn to DRAW Japanimation" lovely

Thanks for volunteering! Use some of those specific markers if you've got any lying around.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

FilthyImp posted:

Please,,, that sounds perfection

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Now I need an idea for a page...

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

And now... For something completely different, as we finally reach a long-awaited plot point...!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I am so pleased the words "beach prom" finally made it into the comic.

Can someone set up a poll somewhere with like surveymonkey or some poo poo so we cn actually vote for king and queen?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Can someone set up a poll somewhere with like surveymonkey or some poo poo so we cn actually vote for king and queen?

Or make another thread with a poll here?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I figure a poll of the case with the top two getting king/queen should do the trick. We'd need to compile a list of characters first. Goodness.

Let's see here:
Roll
Megaman
X
Zero
Bass
Protoman
That Rat Guy
Jane Jetson
Tron Bonne(r)
Wiley
Samus
Princess
Rosie D Robit
That anime robot lady
That anime robot lady from Big O
The randos from the comic

And I'm sure I'm forgetting several. Might need to pair this down a bit.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
"That Rat Guy"???

Please put some motherfucking respect on Marcel Toing's name

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Midjack posted:

Or make another thread with a poll here?

Mods can add polls to threads, I think.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Marcel Toing for beach prom queen

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

It's a poll in a gbs thread, so I believe we're contractually obligated to have goku as an option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
so next page will be a beach episode?