Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I will go as Henry Hill so I have an excuse for being very drunk and annoying. "I WANT A CARAMEL MACHIATTA!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
I'll be Boy Lee.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Nope, changed my mind, I'll go as Joey Buttafuoco Lou Bellera

I love your pussy
C'mon, show me that little clit

VV thx VVV

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Aug 3, 2020

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I think Amy Fishers creepy husband said those things not Joey.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'll be the Israeli guy who hires Howard at WRNW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDUgbYjcE8s

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Lifespan posted:

I will go as Henry Hill so I have an excuse for being very drunk and annoying. "I WANT A CARAMEL MACHIATTA!"

You want to cum on my face???

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

D CUPS RIGHT HERE

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

NSFW tag that! They're popping out everywhere.

clambake
Aug 30, 2007
Her whole D cup was hanging out Robin

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

He handled himself well against the scornful malevolence of Gary Garver

didn't howard fire him for being a huge dick? he was always trying to start poo poo with the people he interviewed

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You could dress up like the physical manifestation of the quiet Benjy chuckle.

benjy chuckle is my favorite because it comes at a time when something is so ridiculous and funny at the same time

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

wesleywillis posted:

If there was ever a Stern con, who would you appear as?
Remember, if you want to be considered a real fan, you have to appear as the most obscure person/reference ever.

What did Awesome Angelo even look like?

Former Human posted:

D CUPS RIGHT HERE

She always kind of reminded me of that one girl chipmunk on Alvin & The Chipmunks that had glasses.

edit: I wanted to add a picture, but I'm afraid to look too hard.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Aug 3, 2020

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Oh! I'll go as an old woman with a "mouth full of salad".

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I'm Howard's condoms he locks in a safe away from Beth

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Evil Agita posted:

I'm Howard's condoms he locks in a safe away from Beth

Has he gotten a vasectomy?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

YeahTubaMike posted:

Has he gotten a vasectomy?

No because he and Baba Booey think that makes you less of a man somehow.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

Hahaha wow.

Once again, I'm disgusted just by Gary's whole... thing. Howard's, too.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bonzo posted:

Vasectomies make you less of a man, but having sex with your wife with a condom on doesn't. Lol. Does Gary also only have condomed sex with his wife?

There's an episode of American Dad in which Stan schedules sex with his wife according to her ovulation/fertility cycle & wraps her in saran wrap as foreplay to avoid having children, and that's what his situation reminds me of.

edit: I just don't get it. He doesn't want children, she doesn't want children, they never wanted children, but he would rather risk having an unwanted child that he would resent for the rest of his life than have spermless ejaculate? Also, if Beth is secretly trying to trick him into having children, that would be a HELL of a long con. They've been together for like 20 years now.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Aug 4, 2020

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Does Gary also only have condomed sex with his wife?

Nah, that's only with his goumar out in California.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

condoms make sex feel less good and as a circumcised man i'm already taking a big L in the sensitivity department

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is neurotic Howard Stern we're talking about. I bet he wears condoms because he's grossed out by his own body fluids.

I remember when Richard was talking about his love of Peter North's ropes Howard told him he fast forwards past the money shots.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

This is neurotic Howard Stern we're talking about. I bet he wears condoms because he's grossed out by his own body fluids.

I remember when Richard was talking about his love of Peter North's ropes Howard told him he fast forwards past the money shots.

I know Eric said that he would skip past them or just look away, right? I can't totally remember now, but he was all "I'm not gay!"

Motherfucker, it is about sexual representation. :colbert:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Howard pulled out with his first wife, so either Beth has herpes or Howard is afraid she will trick him into getting her pregnant.

Although she's getting old enough that pregnancy shouldn't be an issue for much longer. Maybe one day soon, after 20 years, they can achieve normal sex.

And by normal I mean no oral and intercourse lasts five minutes during a commercial break of The Bachelor.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

I know Eric said that he would skip past them or just look away, right? I can't totally remember now, but he was all "I'm not gay!"

Motherfucker, it is about sexual representation. :colbert:

He was so straight he couldn't even see the guys in the video plowing brandy talore. They were invisible.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

On Sternthology yesterday they had where Beetle Juice shits in the bathroom and Robin finds it and then they talk about Beets breath. gently caress that was funny.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The rose is a symbol that you are beautiful, as beautiful as the rose.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The rose is a symbol that you are beautiful, as beautiful as the rose.

That 'poem' always reminds me of the wonderful quote, "Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself on how I wanted to explain myself."

Also, "Robin, I'm sorry you're black."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Sal is my favorite staff member by far. Even the recent episode where he just came on and talked about his "spiritual" views was probably the best segment in a long time... probably since the last time he came on and talked about something random.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

That 'poem' always reminds me of the wonderful quote, "Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself on how I wanted to explain myself."

Also, "Robin, I'm sorry you're black."

There's a plethora of fantastic lines in that segment. I think my favorite is, "she's the one that had the kid, she should take the meeting!" in response to his upcoming meeting with HR.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

There's a plethora of fantastic lines in that segment. I think my favorite is, "she's the one that had the kid, she should take the meeting!" in response to his upcoming meeting with HR.

"I'm gonna do you the biggest favour right now, and move on..." and then it just keeps going anyway.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

Sand Monster posted:

Nah, that's only with his goumar out in California.

".....You don't know that"

Congrats to Gary for giving the worst possible response to that accusation.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Snark posted:

".....You don't know that"

Congrats to Gary for giving the worst possible response to that accusation.

Such a classic. Gary, with his typical smug arrogance, instigated it all and then fucks it up in such spectacular fashion.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Sand Monster posted:

Such a classic. Gary, with his typical smug arrogance, instigated it all and then fucks it up in such spectacular fashion.

One of my favorite bits ever. Gary gets upset on two levels: what Howard says (he cheats on his wife) and that Howard said it instead of something silly like he's a bad dad or something clearly false.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

musclecoder posted:

One of my favorite bits ever. Gary gets upset on two levels: what Howard says (he cheats on his wife) and that Howard said it instead of something silly like he's a bad dad or something clearly false.

I'm always amazed how much Howard was absolutely on the money with knowing exactly what would piss Gary off. It's like he's been secretly keeping track of what would specifically make someone mad, and has just been waiting to unleash it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
fafafooeythasbabaooey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
They didn't have it at Bloomies.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
...he says Bloomies

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I wanted to throw him out of the car

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Artie was a lunatic junkie... but he had a point about the Bloomies thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Bloomies-chat reminds me that even though I like the Stern show the vast majority of the time, they occasionally get waaaaaayyyy too being manly men by some weird standard of masculinity that I will probably never fully understand.

Bloomies is definitely a stupid thing to say but the way that Artie called it out seemed rooted in homophobia, at least to me. (edit: as does everything else Artie ever said on the show, now that I think about it)

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 11, 2020