Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Oh yeah I hope the Oilers win again but its like 8-6 final because these defense optional games are fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stars are as good at hockey as the Colorado broadcast crew are at calling games.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Cocaine Bear posted:

Stars are as good at hockey as the Colorado broadcast crew are at calling games.

They are having a great time, whomst care. I love getting to watch the random regional stuff, rather than listening to pierre and doc talk about where everyone played in college.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lobsterboy posted:

They are having a great time, whomst care. I love getting to watch the random regional stuff, rather than listening to pierre and doc talk about where everyone played in college.

Listen, my team is going to go 0-3 in the round Robin then get absolutely destroyed in the playoffs. Let me have my bitching about homerism.

I'm probably just jealous. I enjoy hearing them freak out over every tiny bit of contact against their guys or just slobbering home team knobs.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Just like that, Weber on the rebound

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

they are giving credit where it's due to the Stars, Khudobin is absolutely keeping this from being a blowout

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Dumb review.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

clever of pittsburgh to give montreal a PP

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Oh wow Jack Johnson can't make an extremely simple offensive zone keep and costs a goal. Lehkoben runs Murray lol. Ok.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I have no clue why you would call a review on that, they have close-up monitors on the coaches' bench don't they?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
That was the worst challenge I've seen in quite a while.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Cocaine Bear posted:

Listen, my team is going to go 0-3 in the round Robin then get absolutely destroyed in the playoffs. Let me have my bitching about homerism.

I'm probably just jealous. I enjoy hearing them freak out over every tiny bit of contact against their guys or just slobbering home team knobs.

I know this feeling very well, its cool.

edit: ALSO, LE BUT :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lehkonen spins Murray on his follow through. I guess that isn't interference in the refs eyes. Uncle Gary trying to get the pens that #1

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.
Okay, this is admittedly the first playoff game I’ve watched, but why did they pipe in cheers and do the flashing lights when the Habs scored? Aren’t the Pens the home team?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Seems like both teams have forgotten the shorties MTL gave up in their exhibition.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

CobwebMustardseed posted:

Aren’t the Pens the home team?

No, we got a Habs-organisation singer and the billingual Canadian anthem.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lehkonen spins Murray on his follow through. I guess that isn't interference in the refs eyes. Uncle Gary trying to get the pens that #1

I hear you, but Murray's out of the net / crease.

*shrugs*

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CobwebMustardseed posted:

Okay, this is admittedly the first playoff game I’ve watched, but why did they pipe in cheers and do the flashing lights when the Habs scored? Aren’t the Pens the home team?

Both teams get the siren and lights 'cause this would be a dire experience without it.

That Price save on the redirect was so good. Please stop stopping the puck.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens powerplay looking as good as ever so far.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Hoooooorrnnnnnyyyyyyy wooooooo

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Price got caught sleeping on that one.

Wait, wouldn't the delayed penalty AND the PP go away because they scored there?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What is happening...

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Hot drat Zuckerrrrrrr

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

And the Pens are like "Nah, no thanks.".

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
My god, this game is happening so fast

:stare:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

(:siren: horny)

:siren: zuck

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Price got caught sleeping on that one.

Wait, wouldn't the delayed penalty AND the PP go away because they scored there?

No. The original powerplay gets wiped and the delayed penalty is assessed.

That pass by Rust was such a nice little play. He's such a fantastic player it's super impressive seeing him develop a bit from just fast and sort of capable.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No. The original powerplay gets wiped and the delayed penalty is assessed.

I guess I never thought about it in all the time I've been watching (or it didn't catch my attention until now).

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
The crowd noise sounds like a freaking outdoor rock concert, completely drowned out the PA guy announcing the scorers.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

This stream I'm watching is so low quality it looks like SD video from 1992

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Stars are absolute garbage and covid is no excuse for the lack of heads rolling in the offseason.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

myron cope posted:

This stream I'm watching is so low quality it looks like SD video from 1992

On a worn out vhs tape?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
lol....

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

hey Landeskog, quit crosschecking dudes

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I don't like the calls in this restart.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, what Price gives the Habs, their D gives away.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

:siren: blueger

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I've seen a hot goalie steal a series, but I don't think I've seen too many hot goalies lose because their defense is so bad. I suppose these teams never normally get to the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

If not for Price the Pens could easily have 6 or 7