Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Grimdude posted:

I wanna speculate what happened leading up to this, but something tells me it was just minorities trying to do their jobs.
The weirdest part of this is how she just keeps repeating the exact same thing, over and over and over and over, even giving it the exact same emphasis and everything, like it's a soundbite.
I see people do this a lot when they get really mad and confrontational -- just keep repeating the same poo poo, like they haven't been heard, or if they just say it enough times they'll "win" or something. But this is such an extreme example of that behavior, I can't imagine what's going on in her head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Grimdude posted:

I wanna speculate what happened leading up to this, but something tells me it was just minorities trying to do their jobs.

Yeah normally there's some obvious inciting incident for these dumbasses, like "clerk asked me to where a mask" or something but it literally looks like she just stumbled out of her house to scream at people.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Vib Rib posted:

I can't imagine what's going on in her head.
A steady stream of blood with alcohol level > .1.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Grimdude posted:

They were probably landscaping too loudly, she values a quiet and peaceful neighborhood clearly

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/Englishpapist/status/1291046556720869377

The idea of being a Catholic monarchist in a country where the monarchy has spent literally 500 years moonlighting as an hereditary anti-papacy makes my brain hurt. :psyboom:

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

TinTower posted:

The idea of being a Catholic monarchist in a country where the monarchy has spent literally 500 years moonlighting as an hereditary anti-papacy makes my brain hurt. :psyboom:

That tweet is literally just "thoughts and prayers" à la française.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Also some thinly-veiled neocolonialism

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
FBI raids Jake Paul

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ok, close the thread. Nothing will want to make me kill myself more than this tweet. We are getting into dangerous territory here and I don't think we are prepared for the consequences.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We're overdue for a new book to give us a better Four Humors representation. HP stuff was just basic before, but with Rowling out there it's starting to feel past its expiration date.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, if you absolutely insist on only interacting with the world through Harry Potter metaphors, every single tech company is Slytherin.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Skwirl posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, if you absolutely insist on only interacting with the world through Harry Potter metaphors, every single tech company is Slytherin.

Corporations are Slytherin, capitalism is Slytherin, the political class is Slytherin, cops are Slytherin, the military is Slytherin

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Brawnfire posted:

Corporations are Slytherin, capitalism is Slytherin, the political class is Slytherin, cops are Slytherin, the military is Slytherin

Basically.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Some cops are Gryffindor but that's bc it's actually about a reckless violent need to posture as a hero while actually endangering everyone, hth.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

PetraCore posted:

Some cops are Gryffindor but that's bc it's actually about a reckless violent need to posture as a hero while actually endangering everyone, hth.

Every single Harry Potter house is also Slytherin.

Gryffindor is Slytherin, Ravenclaw is Slytherin, Hufflepuff is actually still Hufflepuff because that's the only house that's even worse than Slytherin.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
GBS is slytherin
FYAD is slytherin
D&D is slytherins who think they're ravenclaws
PYF is hufflepuff

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Henchman of Santa posted:

Buzzo's politics have always been right-libertarian. I have no idea how Melvins and Napalm Death managed to tour together.

Man, this makes me really regret buying this poster at the show I caught. I always assumed that it was a dig at fascists but now I feel like I need to get rid of this finally.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I know we are all coping with that post in different ways but I'm worried these posts itt are dangerously close to a form of self harm. I love you all. I'm a Hufflepuff in my sun sign but Slytherin in my moon sign

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
i'm a slytherpuff

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TinTower posted:

Is he necessarily a monarchist for that royal family though? Maybe he's a bourbon monarchist :v:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I know we are all coping with that post in different ways but I'm worried these posts itt are dangerously close to a form of self harm. I love you all. I'm a Hufflepuff in my sun sign but Slytherin in my moon sign

I like that tv shows that feature self harm have numbers for the national suicide prevention hotline (abuse hotlines for portraying abuse etc) and think Twitter would benefit from this as well

maybe just a banner in the app that’s always there

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

TinTower posted:

Remember when he whined like a brat on Twitter because a statue of his great x10 grandfather got defaced? What a leader

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

grittyreboot posted:

Remember when he whined like a brat on Twitter because a statue of his great x10 grandfather got defaced? What a leader

It would've been pretty great if twitter coexisted with powerful monarchies. Imagine the Kaiser, King, and Tsar all tweeting at each other in 1914

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean all three of them were cousins so it's not that different really. Also George and Nicholas are literally the same person in different outfits.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

TinTower posted:

imagine if this guy is irish. every person in the uk would hate him. wait i think it still works if your british.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It would've been pretty great if twitter coexisted with powerful monarchies. Imagine the Kaiser, King, and Tsar all tweeting at each other in 1914

Bring back monarchy

Can't be worse than the direction this poo poo is going, and Twitter beef would be amazing

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

OwlFancier posted:

I mean all three of them were cousins so it's not that different really. Also George and Nicholas are literally the same person in different outfits.

and they're all Tim Curry

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Reminder that Hapsburg inbreeding was at least partially responsible for Russia's October Revolution.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Some follow up

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1291093604618973184?s=20

Edit: wasn't there a dude who they tried to put in front of press to say he was raped by some democrat later claim Wohl and Burkman had basically kidnapped him to get him to make false accusations?

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Aug 6, 2020

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

RFC2324 posted:

Bring back monarchy
Can't be worse than the direction this poo poo is going
It could

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Vib Rib posted:

It could
yeah monarchy is a ruler just as dipshit as this except we don't even get an election where we can choose a lesser of two evils and instead we get one of his awful children

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Elysiume posted:

yeah monarchy is a ruler just as dipshit as this except we don't even get an election where we can choose a lesser of two evils and instead we get one of his awful children

There's historical precedent for what people have done to monarchies in that situation though, whereas as it is people would complain about "disrespecting the process"

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Serperoth posted:

There's historical precedent for what people have done to monarchies in that situation though, whereas as it is people would complain about "disrespecting the process"

While, yeah, monarchies would be worse- this is a good point. At the moment you just get "well the process is fair" when...well, it really loving isn't.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Skwirl posted:

Some follow up

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1291093604618973184?s=20

Edit: wasn't there a dude who they tried to put in front of press to say he was raped by some democrat later claim Wohl and Burkman had basically kidnapped him to get him to make false accusations?

So are they just finding people who think they want to be 50 Shades'd and abusing them until they're willing to do a "press conference" to earn daddy's cummies?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Wohl also has a bogus PI firm, which he uses to get in touch with abused and vulnerable people that he can then groom to be on board with whatever his stupid scheme of the week is.

They may come off as hapless buffoons, but that doesn't mean they're not also abusive sociopaths.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Serperoth posted:

It's a meat process. :thermidor:

Anyway, have some charcuterie discourse (someone who cares and knows how to save videos can do that I guess):

https://twitter.com/byron_leftwich/status/1290854979323023366

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
did twitter grind to a halt or something because someone made a nice looking lunch and someone else said guillotine in the comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Lunch is counter-revolutionary.

It's just Twitter being Twitter