Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I hope he just hits all 3 with a rainmaker and pins all 3 at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

KAZE NI NARE

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

KAZE NI NARE

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
KAZE NI NARE! :neckbeard:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Burn Down Canberra posted:

I hope he just hits all 3 with a rainmaker and puts them in the money clip all 3 at once

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Made it just in time for a preview of our landmine electric explosive barbed wire deathmatch at Jingu!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

wonder if shingo's deathmatch challenge will be followed up on today

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
They should probably just start ringing the bell as Suzuki-gun come out

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1291330703297114112?s=20

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Suzuki vs Shingo preview is..................sweet as fuckin hell :getin:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Suzuki/Shingo book it now please and thank you

Well of course, BUSHI is a person after all

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Can't believe they made DOUKI tap to that

Oh well, Shingo Minoru Exploding Barb Wire Light Tube 5000 Light Tube Death Match Island match will rule

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

Suzuki/Shingo book it now please and thank you

IT'S HAPPENING

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
DOUKI was robbed

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I forgot who won the match because I was so wrapped up in the prospect of Suzuki vs Shingo

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Aug 6, 2020

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MiSu is so loving cool

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

shingo/misu deathmatch could be cool if they deliver on it

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Wow not even his favorite belts, just his favorite NEVER belts

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

as of now the only matches annouced for tomorrow are the tournament matches

Summer Struggle 2020
August 7th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BST
Korakuen Hall

NEVER Openweight Trios Championship Tournament 1st Round:Golden☆Ace and Master Wato vs. Suzuki-gun(Dangerous Tekkers and Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
NEVER Openweight Trios Championship Tournament 1st Round:GBH and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, and YOSHI-HASHI)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Petition to change the tag team name to Golden☆Grandmasters and Huge Loser Tanahashi

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

That was a decent enough match considering what could've been.

Uhhhh, Okada just challenged Yujiro to a 3 on 1 match lol

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1291328412095660032?s=20

Perfect response

https://twitter.com/BulletClubIta/status/1291328499861655553?s=20

Yujiro's counterproposal is, and this is serious, a lumberjack match where all the lumberjacks have belts like Gedo wears and if someone goes outside the ring then all the lumberjacks will whip them with belts like Gedo does.

Not sure what to vote for.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yujiro's counterproposal is, and this is serious, a lumberjack match where all the lumberjacks have belts like Gedo wears and if someone goes outside the ring then all the lumberjacks will whip them with belts like Gedo does.

I thought we banned hornyposting

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I can't believe I'm siding with Tokyo Pimps (singular) against Skipper.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Okada heel turns and just keeps suggesting weirder and weirder match stipulations as he runs out of challenges for himself.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

real talk, i think wato's fundamentals have in fact regressed from his Young Lion days.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Not sure what to vote for.

Voting for the option that means Gedo & Jado don't get in the ring seems the best idea.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
OK, has Okada already forgotten the rules to his own gimmick or did they gently caress up explaining it? I thought the idea was that the tournament matches were just normal matches, but each guy proposes a gimmick for the title match, then the 4 winning guys have their stips voted on by fans, and the winning stip (or the one Gedo rigs the poll for) happens...

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

OK, has Okada already forgotten the rules to his own gimmick or did they gently caress up explaining it? I thought the idea was that the tournament matches were just normal matches, but each guy proposes a gimmick for the title match, then the 4 winning guys have their stips voted on by fans, and the winning stip (or the one Gedo rigs the poll for) happens...

It was fairly clearly explained, it’s the opposite to this. The four qualifying singles matches have two stips proposed by pro wrestlers that will be voted on, the fourway for the title doesn’t since it’s already a gimmick match in and of itself.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

It was fairly clearly explained, it’s the opposite to this. The four qualifying singles matches have two stips proposed by pro wrestlers that will be voted on, the fourway for the title doesn’t since it’s already a gimmick match in and of itself.

Did Kazu find a paper from his TNA days where Russo was spitballing tournament ideas?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It is very impolite to mock Lil Kazu’s fun and cool idea!!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

extradite THIS! posted:

I didn't see anyone mocking his fun and cool ideas.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Gotta get your records in. Okada has yet to have had the best Yujiro on a pole match.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

extradite THIS! posted:

i will continue to mock the cobra clutch which is his idea of fun and cool

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

NEVERmind the TRIOS, here's Lil' Kazu

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Full card is out

Summer Struggle 2020
August 7th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BST
Korakuen Hall

Yuji Nagata vs. Yuya Uemura
TenCozy vs. Yota Tsuji and Gabriel Kidd
CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, and SHO) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, El Desperado, and DOUKI)
L.I.J (Naito, Shingo, SANADA, and BUSHI) vs. Bullet Club (EVIL, Togo, Ishimori, and Gedo)
NEVER Openweight Trios Championship Tournament 1st Round:Golden☆Ace and Master Wato vs. Suzuki-gun(Dangerous Tekkers and Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
NEVER Openweight Trios Championship Tournament 1st Round:GBH and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, and YOSHI-HASHI)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Wato needs to ditch those two losers

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Of all the things that have happened this year, I'll put the most compelling story being in the tag division as the most surprising

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m very into the idea of Yuji having a nice short opener match with all the young boys

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hopefully Suzuki can slap some sense into Kazu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Of all the things that have happened this year, I'll put the most compelling story being in the tag division as the most surprising

yeah the main tag feud's been fantastic and taichi's come off as a star. obv not a heavyweight contending tag team but i'm also enjoying the tenzan/wato program. between that and the iizuka stuff last year tenzan's been used perfectly lately