Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

We're a family of DJs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
According to the gas chromatograph, the secret ingredient is...Love?! Who's been screwing with this thing?

Ass-penny

I make my save and take half damage.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Trying

i save myself so many sock-shopping headaches by doing the proper prep work

Musluk

"nyeheheheheh*snort*"

Musluk fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Aug 6, 2020

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Jaguars!

"Sorry, my brother's playing chess with his friend over the phone"

(This is true)

nut

The dick was huge, bigger than any dick you could imagine, actually take a second to imagine the biggest dick you can, ok now know it was so much bigger, did i mention the veins yet?

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

The dick was huge, bigger than any dick you could imagine, actually take a second to imagine the biggest dick you can, ok now know it was so much bigger, did i mention the veins yet?

The dick was huge, bigger than any dick you could imagine, actually take a second to imagine the biggest dick you can, ok now know it was so much bigger, did i mention that Seinfeld is actually a show about everything?

google THIS

And that's why straight white men are actually the most oppressed demographic.

vanisher

The infection returned and we had to do another round of antibiotics. If we had noticed any later you would be dead right now.

"WHAT A DORK"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

I was able to get the alignment fixed while I was under there doing the brakes. Listen its alright, no charge since we're neighbors.

"SHUT UP YOU GIANT CAR NERD"

Trying

you're looking at a retired hall-monitor with over a hundred collars to their name

redm

oops my anarchy symbol

sig by Manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

I was able to get the alignment fixed while I was under there doing the brakes. Listen its alright, no charge since we're neighbors.

"SHUT UP YOU GIANT CAR NERD"

FutonForensic

you are correct, this is a perfect-grade 1/1 scale Hatsune Miku figure, though in my opinion she's perfect no matter the quality of her plastic

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I don't care what house the Sorting Hat put him in, Gandalf would kick Harry Potter's rear end- now shut the hell up!!!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Khanstant
Depends on which Harry you mean, JK canon, maybe, but Harry Potter-Evans-Verres from the Methods of Rationality book canon would just silently transfigure Gandalf's into like nano carbon tubes that would slice his head off before he could say "expelliarmus"

Finger Prince

God, the execution on that lay-up. Beautiful.

alexandriao

wow i real am glad i have my glasses-HEY. NO. NOT MY GLASSES. *CRUNCH*

Diqnol

Fountain pens are the foundation of refinement in both writing and character.

google THIS

(raps gavel) In payment for your crimes, you are hereby ordered to start collecting stamps.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

That’s not even a sentence, it’s just a dependent clause!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

while i obviously agree that kit fisto would never use a yellow lightsaber, your logic is a little misguided, and I think i owe it to everyone at this christian muppet babies cosplay retreat to set you straight

Pissed Ape Sexist

I think Katniss Everdeen would appreciate my bugout bag's JoJo manga pocket

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork

alexandriao

sata andagi posted:

i'm dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork dork

you missed one

Musluk

'Are those orbiting cats in your sig tidally locked? What's the roche limit on an orbiting cat?'

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

deep dish peat moss

Yeah, it's a Litcore electronica project... you could say I put the "oontz" in "Koontz" :smug:

Android Blues

Khanstant posted:

Depends on which Harry you mean, JK canon, maybe, but Harry Potter-Evans-Verres from the Methods of Rationality book canon would just silently transfigure Gandalf's into like nano carbon tubes that would slice his head off before he could say "expelliarmus"

you did it, this one wins and i find it *snorts* very difficult to believe that any further entry could attain a greater DQ ("dorkiness quotient")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Prof. Crocodile posted:

while i obviously agree that kit fisto would never use a yellow lightsaber, your logic is a little misguided, and I think i owe it to everyone at this christian muppet babies cosplay retreat to set you straight