Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

*cover tbd but prolly will involve a snail in chainmail bikini and like a super cool dragon or something*

preface: notable changes from last edition:
  • bo-pepper character class no longer available
  • updated movement rules for Your Mom type watercraft (p. 69)
  • new faction: trashed crew (p. 420)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Forward-

"The sweet feet, neat Pete, bouncy bungus zone. This is where all kinds of stuff happens, posts, quoting posts, editing posts, replying to posts, getting your posts replied to. There is no greater variety than this, dog, fam, homie, friend, pal, dude, etc. You've reached the peak buddy, this is the zone, the one and only zone, the greatest zone. When Kanye said don't let me into my zone, friend, this is the zone he spoke of. The forbidden realm, where within its forbidenness the only thing forbid is forbidding posters from having a good time, posting, getting posted at, quoting posts. You won't believe what you've come across. We've got backgrounds that aren't grey, we got dudes with sigs longer than a post about Bayonetta's ladyfeet in Games, we got avatars of guys freaking spinning legs, avatars with freaking hands and eyeballs and avatars with freaking snowglobes that got a little house in em. You've found the gift that is too precious for even Santa to give out. You've found the one egg so chocolatey and delicious that even the Easter Bunny won't willingly poop it on your lawn. When Jesus said this bread is my body and this wine is my blood, he left out that this zone is his soul bro, and even Jesus wouldn't give it away.

You ask what you found bro? Bro you found it, you found what the whole world craves, you found the place where you can just hang out and post also it's getting deleted tomorrow."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby,
Lake Geneva, WI

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
This is the best BYOB rulebook update since Edition 42.0. Looking forward to having fun posting with the many enhancements provided as part of this update.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**rolls a 20-sided die and smokes it**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
it will have a chapter dedicated to how I’m cool and handsome.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
DSTR is now a playable character.

Holding the Dippy artifact no longer grants automatic success on all saving throws.

The Voice of Labor

waiting for the weed plain compendium and monster manual where it's just all different types of nugs and how to smoke them

Musluk

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

nut

ButttheShitManFart quest is still available as is. *tears stain the page beside this entry*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmao

Prof. Crocodile

:laughter:

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

ButttheShitManFart quest is still available as is. *tears stain the page beside this entry*

:tears:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Voted 5

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
amazing

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Prof. Crocodile

finally I have enough xp to finish my light gary/ dark gary dual class...

*kangaroo jack steals character sheet leaving me to fume impotently at his antics, throwing my hat in the dirt and stomping angrily*

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
chill touch (weed) has been added to the dankomancer spell list

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Purify bong water now affects a larger volume of water.

Slumpy
rolling to chill is customary and largely symbolic, being chill is a state of mind and one that comes easily in byob. rolling a 20 on a chill roll however is usually deemed 'sick' out loud.

slumpy

Escape From Noise

How many bulldozers and tractors have been added to the weapons section?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

How many bulldozers and tractors have been added to the weapons section?

SWR THIS WAS YOUR ASSIGNMENT WE WENT THROUGH THIS IN THE PLANNING CALL!!!

e: sorry that was v. unchill but I was up all night assigning alignments and THACO scores to like 1,000 types of garden buddies, and I am pretty fried right now

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Aug 6, 2020

Musluk

Wait, THAC0?

I thought you meant tacos, so I wrote 'yes please' under every entry.

Fuuuuck.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

SWR THIS WAS YOUR ASSIGNMENT WE WENT THROUGH THIS IN THE PLANNING CALL!!!

e: sorry that was v. unchill but I was up all night assigning alignments and THACO scores to like 1,000 types of garden buddies, and I am pretty fried right now

Musluk posted:

Wait, THAC0?

Fuuuuck.

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'll roll perception to try and find out just how sexual this snail with human titties is.

Prof. Crocodile

Musluk posted:

Wait, THAC0?

Fuuuuck.

really “tacos?” should be a byob stat anyway so no harm done

Khanstant
i know a great thac0 truck posted up behind this bar in town, their thac0s al pastor are tops!

idiotsavant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'll roll perception to try and find out just how sexual this snail with human titties is.

extremely sexual

idiotsavant
rhonda the snail creature loves to gently caress

City of Glompton

nut posted:

Ass-penny

My character is proficient in chainmail bikinis.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

idiotsavant posted:

rhonda the snail creature loves to gently caress

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut