Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
In typical heterosexual relations, the man sees the woman's butthole all the time but the woman almost never sees the man's butthole. Really makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I know this forum is full of old people who would be genuinely surprised you have to use the tens digit in the date but come on dude. Lurk a little.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

While you are probably correct it is well within the power of any couple to change this.

Also I don't need to be made to think about women's buttholes I do it almost all of the time.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Is this the thread I find out GBS is too shy to ask their asses eaten in return. Why did I not figure that out already.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is dead wrong op

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i see a freakin butthole RIGHT NOW!

lol

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Daikloktos posted:

Is this the thread I find out GBS is too shy to ask their asses eaten in return. Why did I not figure that out already.

No but this is the thread where you out yourself as not understanding how lame and boring the typical person's sex life is if it's even extant

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

garfield hentai posted:

lol

gently caress

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

there is no way feelix was expecting to get owned so bad in a gbs butthole thread

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

feelix posted:

No but this is the thread where you out yourself as not understanding how lame and boring the typical person's sex life is if it's even extant
Yeah I used to imagine lame and boring people just didn't have sex instead of engaging in increasingly blood-curdling acts to try and reignite a spark that was never there, even in their dullard adolescent imaginings.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wish

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol if you cant come up with at least one funny reason to show your partner your waste hole a day

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Daikloktos posted:

Yeah I used to imagine lame and boring people just didn't have sex instead of engaging in increasingly blood-curdling acts to try and reignite a spark that was never there, even in their dullard adolescent imaginings.

Whoa what kind of blood curdling acts?

Blood curdling acts such as a gentleman showing a lady his bhole perhaps?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm staring at your rear end in a top hat right now OP and I am NOT impressed.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

feelix posted:

Whoa what kind of blood curdling acts?

Blood curdling acts such as a gentleman showing a lady his bhole perhaps?
I would say a typical girlfriend sees my rear end in a top hat probably a third as much as I do hers, and I think the comparative beauty of our asses and the cheekcraft contextualizing the hole makes that pretty equitable. I mean, if I waxed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I send picture of my butthole to my lovers, current, former, and prospective, randomly throughout the day to keep them interested AND informed

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

garfield hentai posted:

lol

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I send picture of my butthole to my lovers, current, former, and prospective, randomly throughout the day to keep them interested AND informed

I've been meaning to tell you about this... can you please stop using those filters so we have a more accurate view of the situation??

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I see my husband's rear end in a top hat all the time and it's not for the reason you might think.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I see my husband's rear end in a top hat all the time and it's not for the reason you might think.

So you're not pegging him or eating his rear end.

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with frequent draining of cysts.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you don't eat your bf rear end you're a prude

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

So you're not pegging him or eating his rear end.

Hmm.

Popping in his bloated intestine

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Feelix you wanted to talk about blood-curdling sex play?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

WoW piles?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Could God make a booty so grocery-like that even he couldn't eat it?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

I've been meaning to tell you about this... can you please stop using those filters so we have a more accurate view of the situation??

never

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
men like to stick things into holes. women have holes they like to stick things into. It makes sense that men are hyperfocussed on all the holes women like to stick things into and for women to all but ignore mens holes as things are generally not put into them and women do not have body parts that are designed to go into holes.

I know this because I have had the sex at least 3 times.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Private Cumshoe posted:

That doesn’t make any sense even to God

Are you God?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have Renaissance style paintings of my butt + hole hung up all over my house and I don't know what kind of man doesn't.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Jailbrekr posted:

men like to stick things into holes. women have holes they like to stick things into. It makes sense that men are hyperfocussed on all the holes women like to stick things into and for women to all but ignore mens holes as things are generally not put into them.

Engine pistons, dowels, etc

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
hint: my eyes aren't actually brown

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Mooey Cow posted:

I have Renaissance style paintings of my butt + hole hung up all over my house and I don't know what kind of man doesn't.
Oh so this is what that Vice article about the homes of 30-something men was talking about

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Wow, I had no idea there was a Mrs. :goatsecx:

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Private Cumshoe posted:

God made Lilith in the image of a carpenter's dream so she would not grow proud of her own form. When that proved not to stop her he said gently caress it and created the hourglass embodiment of Eve we love so much to this day.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Daikloktos posted:

God made Lilith in the image of a carpenter's dream so she would not grow proud of her own form. When that proved not to stop her he said gently caress it and created the hourglass embodiment of Eve we love so much to this day.

Wait what the gently caress I just found out Adam had a first wive and didn't tell anyone about it? Just like my dad

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Lilith is way cooler than Eve

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lmao if you don't lounge around with an anal specula at full spread

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jailbrekr posted:

men like to stick things into holes. women have holes they like to stick things into. It makes sense that men are hyperfocussed on all the holes women like to stick things into and for women to all but ignore mens holes as things are generally not put into them and women do not have body parts that are designed to go into holes.

I know this because I have had the sex at least 3 times.

Fingers, fists, tongues :smugbert:

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I had my wife get the image of my butthole tattooed on the inside of her eyelids as part of the prenuptial. Checkmate, atheists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

arent you the guy who went off about his phd in the chernobyl thread op