Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Len posted:

The word Ohio is on the page like four different places?

In the content of stories, yes

Which changes day to day

I love scrounging for context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I mean if you’re a Canton Ohio news website you probably aren’t expecting visitors from outside of Akron-Canton.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Len posted:

The word Ohio is on the page like four different places?

Ok but where is Ohio?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Henchman of Santa posted:

Ragnarok Lobster is a famous weird idiot so I’m going to assume it was a joke he didn’t get
gonna lol if he deletes his tweet

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Data Graham posted:

Which changes day to day

Okay so maybe tomorrow it won't have the word Ohio multiple times on the same page but today, right now, it does

Henchman of Santa posted:

I mean if you’re a Canton Ohio news website you probably aren’t expecting visitors from outside of Akron-Canton.

Also yeah it's a local restaurant getting covered in a local newspaper. I figured you would see these lines

quote:

“Face Coverings and Masks pose a danger and a problem for our customers with hearing impaired. It makes communication difficult by muffling speech and creating a physical barrier that prevents lip-reading,” according to the policy sent to the health department.

“Face Coverings and Masks pose a safety risk and prevent communicating with line cooks when orders are being placed in the kitchen.”

and lol at the Chud instead of going "yeah but WHERE is this?!"

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Data Graham posted:

Which changes day to day

Look, if you live in Ohio you're going to do anything you can to try to forget that fact.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Data Graham posted:

"Local news website that puts no clues on its page header or anywhere about WHERE THE gently caress IT IS LOCAL TO (unless you happen to recognize the fairly generic town name or click on the weather widget to go to some external site)" is my nom for idiot

It's the website for a print publication, the vast majority of people who would look at the website in the first place know exactly where they're talking about because they live there.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Data Graham posted:

Which changes day to day

We only exist in one day. This day. What if there is no Ohio tomorrow? Are you sure Ohio was yesterday?

Right now. This moment. This is Ohio. And that's all you need, baby.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Always has been.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

Huh serious health complications by wearing masks for longer than a few minutes is something that is seemingly only experienced by Americans and no one else on earth. Weird!

Maybe the EPA not protecting the environment over the last 4 years converted all their lungs to the consistency of mcnugget goo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/mrbiffo/status/1291283812740141057

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

No more beanus.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Grimdude posted:

"You're compromising our health by not wearing a mask you dipshit!"
"That mask you're wearing is compromising YOUR health!"

Just start fining/jailing people. It's clear they're going to bitch about any slight inconvenience anyway so we may as well go full throttle with it.

A taser to diffuse the immediate situation and a 72-hour psychiatric hold for observation, because these people seem to be crack-pinging, but in a different kind of way than we joke about for ourselves

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

RFC2324 posted:

Bring back monarchy

Can't be worse than the direction this poo poo is going, and Twitter beef would be amazing

Okay. Trump is now king and it's illegal to criticize him. On the plus side the Trump kids will be stabbing each other for the crown.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Okay. Trump is now king and it's illegal to criticize him. On the plus side the Trump kids will be stabbing each other for the crown.

Ivanka and Jerid try to climb Barron like Shadow of the Colossus.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Man, the mob has gone SOFT!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Is Nextdoor cheating?

Mike has some Internet problems.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/sexenheimer/status/1291555575226982400

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Did anyone else get a notification on Twitter about Richard Spencer? As of right now his account is still up. https://twitter.com/grittyrebootSA/status/1291569365566005249?s=19

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
I did. I got one for David Duke too, and his is back up as well (last I saw)

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

PurpleXVI posted:

Man I love that you don't read the rest of what I wrote. I'm not saying to not wear masks, I'm saying that working a full workday while wearing a mask is actually a health hazard, especially if done over a longer period of time. So we need to consider a lot less places to be essential and have shorter opening hours for the ones that are, for it to be actually a sustainable thing.

Late to the party but embalmers (or at least the ones I work with) wear those paper surgical masks for 8-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week while embalming because we like to pretend it protects us from TB and poo poo, and so far no one has gotten anything but cancer.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1291588007817027584

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

What's any of this mean?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Lol my username is probably on some DHS/FBI documents somewhere. Wild

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

grittyreboot posted:

What's any of this mean?

Despite people who still haven't gotten over LF crowing about Lowtax's perfidy, that letter means nothing near as definite. Some poor bastard probably punched in some misspelled search terms in a government database, didn't find anything, and decided five minutes' work was a "reasonable search".

That's not to suggest Lowtax didn't lie about why he killed LF, of course.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Len posted:

Why do you think healthcare is so expensive?

Every time a mask-wearing doctor passes out, they have to bring in another doctor, also masked, and if that doctor passes out... It's a wonder there are any doctors still alive!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Muahaha, for now I garner my time; but you shall soon garner our wrath, and garner it well!

AND before long, you shall GARNER YOUR FINAL BREATH!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

He's right. I'm doing the long con myself - I've been pretending to be autistic for years. I started by failing to hit developmental milestones as a toddler and it snowballed from there

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

A struggle against the dudes already squatting there, yeah

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Temple Grandin was just chasing clout

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
So this "women are appropriating autism" strasserite thing is just not gonna go away huh

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

StillFullyTerrible posted:

So this "women are appropriating autism" strasserite thing is just not gonna go away huh

Are you kidding? It's a chance to be sexist and ableist.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

grittyreboot posted:

What's any of this mean?

Ultimately nothing, but Lowtax shut down the LF subforum claiming that he got a visit from the secret service due to people making vague threats online. Someone filed a FOIA request and the secret service said they have no records of investigating lowtax or SA because of any threats.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I, for one, am frustrated that autistic women haven't considered the nuanced ramifications of their social performances :mad:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"They keep shoving us back from the gates? What do we do?"

"Find a new gate!"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

50s girl groupon posted:

Late to the party but embalmers (or at least the ones I work with) wear those paper surgical masks for 8-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week while embalming because we like to pretend it protects us from TB and poo poo, and so far no one has gotten anything but cancer.

i wanted to be a mortician and finding out that you work 80 hour work weeks where you're always on call was one of the big turn offs. embalming corpses making me puke is the main reason i didnt do it though. idk how you and your coworkers can do that poo poo with just a paper mask on. my hats off to you.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

People complain about the masks but taking a needle and poking lots of holes into the mask makes it much easier to breathe

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Brawnfire posted:

I, for one, am frustrated that autistic women haven't considered the nuanced ramifications of their social performances :mad:

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I just hold my breath for my shift