Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

https://www.cheetos.com/products/cheetos-mac-n-cheese-flamin-hot
"This creamy, bold mac with the heat of Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® will hit the spot with each and every bite"

Which spot exactly is this product supposed hit.

Is the Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® biting?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I believe it is supposed to hit the same spot from which eldritch other dimensional horrors will one day emerge to wreak havoc on the universe as we know it.

vanisher

upon entering hell Chester the Cheetah greets me, his mouth agape, ready to devour my soul like a delicious spicy spoon full of Cheetos® brand Flamin' Hot Mac 'n Cheese.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*a grizzled looking 50ish year old man wearing an authentic 80s era tony hawk hat turned sideways and a fluorescent green t-shirt with its sleeves cut off places his fresh bowl of Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® onto a dirty and cluttered coffee table. he takes a large spoonful and grimaces as he slowly chews it. behind him an old woman appears from offscreen carrying a full laundry basket. she passes behind him and starts climbing up a stairway as the man swallows and begins to cry*

Barking Gecko

Contemplating just how many Macs and Cheeses were drained of their lifeblood to stain the twisted "pasta" of this demonic concoction. . .

vanisher

okay but does chesters dick look like the tail in this picture. is that his dick curling up?

Khanstant
ill try anything twice, give me a two pack

Khanstant
oh wow, twofer coupon! give me 3 garcon!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

okay but does chesters dick look like the tail in this picture. is that his dick curling up?

i mean, yeah.. i always pictured it that way in my head

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*chester squatting in a large litter box, sunglasses still on, as an audible stream of piss can bee heard hitting the sand*

City of Glompton

naw girl i'm on that Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese Flamin' Hot diet

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

google THIS

I've looked at the ingredients of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and there are no hot peppers or anything, which begs the question of what is causing the burn

Barking Gecko

google THIS posted:

I've looked at the ingredients of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and there are no hot peppers or anything, which begs the question of what is causing the burn

There are some questions that really shouldn't be asked.

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

*chester squatting in a large litter box, sunglasses still on, as an audible stream of piss can bee heard hitting the sand*

A groan of pain followed by elation

alnilam

Evokes the nostlagic flavor of flamin hot mac n cheese, just like mom used to make. Throw another ghost pepper in the ez mac, I'd always say.

vanisher

Man I'd love some mac n cheese

(monkey paw curls a finger)

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Man I'd love some mac n cheese

(monkey paw curls a finger)

Hey wait i didn't say "i wish"

*Monkeys paw gets extra spiteful and adds the flaming hot qualifier*

Khanstant

google THIS posted:

probably just some kind of pepper powder hidden under the "natural flavors"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

City of Glompton posted:

google THIS

Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® Mac'n'Cheese: The sworn enemy of your digestive tract from tip to tail

idiotsavant
chesters flamin hot cat piss cheetos

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

idiotsavant posted:

chesters flamin hot cat piss cheetos

Was smokin on some of dis last nite

nut

"are you just gonna live like a king or are you going to eat like a king" i say into the mirror but its hard for even me to hear it past all the sobs and snot pouring out

nut

nut posted:

"are you just gonna live like a king or are you going to eat like a king" i say into the mirror but its hard for even me to hear it past all the sobs and snot pouring out

I hold the bowl of mac and cheese close to the mirror, a small oval of steam condenses. I write "HELP ME" in the mist

vanisher

Going to document buying it, cooking it, and eating it for the thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

Going to document buying it, cooking it, and eating it for the thread

:ohdear:

more falafel please

forums poster

granted I love ruining the only body I'll ever have with sodium but I would 100% eat this

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

vanisher

Demand is too high is there a black market for this

nut

vanisher posted:

Demand is too high is there a black market for this

u could try contacting monsanto directly

City of Glompton

nut posted:

u could try contacting monsanto the devil directly

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm gonna say something controversial

I don't like flaming hot Cheetos

There, I said it

nut

Chewbecca posted:

I'm gonna say something controversial

I don't like flaming hot Cheetos

There, I said it

this is what we in the medical field call vegemite poisoning

vanisher

For 98c I get pasta AND cheese* sauce**?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

nut posted:

this is what we in the medical field call vegemite poisoning

It's true, oh god it's all true. I can't eat anything without a half inch thick layer of that salty yeasty goodness on it someone help me :negative:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*head of the FBI giving a press conference about cheetos mac n cheese flamin' hot being responsible for a national case of something called "the ring of fire" while inside a room full of TVs chester cheetah cackles muttering "dangerously cheesy" under his breath*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

That's really cool OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
chester cheetah ODed in 2014, thats just a hologram

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!