Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bischoff beat wwe after being fired by them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

:worship:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

:discourse: Beautiful

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don't think CM Punk could beat any one on this forum in an MMA fight for real, we'd all end it first round without even training he's arguably the least talented fighter to ever perform on a PPV in any combat sport.
post-wrestling punk is almost as sad as this post

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he could beat me up pretty easily probably

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what if we gave you a chair yea ok

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
He could come back to Raw Underground just to beat Shane and reclaim his best in the world moniker that Shane has been using. I guess that involves some kind of a payoff so there’s no chance it happens.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

what if we gave you a chair yea ok

I would win

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don't think CM Punk could beat any one on this forum in an MMA fight for real, we'd all end it first round without even training he's arguably the least talented fighter to ever perform on a PPV in any combat sport.

If I had an MMA time machine I'd give us CM Punk vs. Emmanuel Yarbrough. Watching Yarbrough completely outtechnique Punk would be so good.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Eat My Fuc posted:

technically not me since i'm a giant coward and my hypothetical fighting style would be "a jake hager knee to the balls resulting in DQ"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

technically not me since i'm a giant coward and my hypothetical fighting style would be "a jake hager knee to the balls resulting in DQ"

Punk would try his horrible spin kick, you'd miss his balls and knee him in his rear end putting him down in one strike.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shareholder lawsuit filed against Ideanomics, the company Shane's vice-chairman of https://heelbynature.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/lawsuit-filed-against-shane-mcmahon-and-ideanomics/

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Fushin posted:

He could come back to Raw Underground just to beat Shane and reclaim his best in the world moniker that Shane has been using. I guess that involves some kind of a payoff so there’s no chance it happens.

That payoff would happen in Saudi Arabia. I have no doubt left that Punk would do it, too.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Lid posted:

Pat Buck is feuding with Nia Jax in a segment that was worse than the fight club segments. This raw should be in a museum.

Who the gently caress is Pat Buck?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Astro7x posted:

Who the gently caress is Pat Buck?

Matt and Nicks little brother

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Matt and Nicks little brother

That's Malachi, he got a real job I think and was the ref for BTE 200.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

karmicknight posted:

That's Malachi, he got a real job I think and was the ref for BTE 200.

it was joke

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

a thought process: WWE cutting Colt Cabana in 2009 created AEW

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

If I had an MMA time machine I'd give us CM Punk vs. Emmanuel Yarbrough. Watching Yarbrough completely outtechnique Punk would be so good.

If I had one I'd convince Punk to take up Dan Quinn on his MMA training offer. Give him a week and Punk would be effortlessly dropping Mickey Gall with body shots, playboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt3jlekNbaI

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

Assume the controls ERIC BISCHOFF

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Punk would try his horrible spin kick, you'd miss his balls and knee him in his rear end putting him down in one strike.

I hear rear end cysts are incredibly painful, this sounds like a punch-out type of finishing counter move.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

The Adam Cole thing is so hilariously out of the Vince playbook: "Ratings are down and we keep losing to a competitor! We could figure out what people don't like about our product and improve it...or...we can find a d-list sports figure or celebrity and put them in a storyline/match that has no reason to exist and will hopefully get us a two-second mention on Sportscenter! Let's do that one! That will make us cool again!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I have no interest in this at all and think its silly and lame. But it seems like the same brand of silly and lame WWE's always done.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I can't stop laughing at the idea of a top guy getting beat up by an NFL punter. Literally any other position would've been fine, bring in Kirk Cousins to whoop some rear end instead

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Huntman posted:

I can't stop laughing at the idea of a top guy getting beat up by an NFL punter. Literally any other position would've been fine, bring in Kirk Cousins to whoop some rear end instead

a 6'1" NFL Punter who somehow is 6" taller than 6' Adam Cole

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pat McAfee built his entire brand on being the big strong athletic punter but Brian Moorman was always cooler than him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Huntman posted:

The average NFL player lasts 2.5 seasons in the league.

The average NFL punter is over the age of 30. These grizzled veterans have the toughness to survive where the average player does not.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

the guy where every casual fan goes "wow all he has to do is kick a ball and earn millions" is beating up longest reigning NXT Champion 6'0" Adam Cole

lets get kickers involved too I wanna see Sebastian Janikowski line up on someone

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

We Got Us A Bread posted:

The Adam Cole thing is so hilariously out of the Vince playbook: "Ratings are down and we keep losing to a competitor! We could figure out what people don't like about our product and improve it...or...we can find a d-list sports figure or celebrity and put them in a storyline/match that has no reason to exist and will hopefully get us a two-second mention on Sportscenter! Let's do that one! That will make us cool again!"

im putting this as a Triple H idea honestly given he then came out and he, not Adam Cole, issued the challenge to the d list celebrity

because Triple H only injects himself into hot angles (or angles he thinks are hot which include all of his ideas)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

where's Todd Sauerbrun I bet that dude's still juiced up and ready to go

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

WWE missed out not trying to ring up Marquette King

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
you want to see a former NFL punter fight someone under 6' tall?

MONEY PLANE

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I like McAfee’s AFL stuff he does on his show. That’s about it .

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

AsInHowe posted:

you want to see a former NFL punter fight someone under 6' tall?

MONEY PLANE

Can I by any chance see an NFL punter loving an alligator on this money plane?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

where's Todd Sauerbrun I bet that dude's still juiced up and ready to go

i read the book where an author becomes a place kicker on the broncos during spring training and sauerbrun is the biggest loving meathead

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Before this the only thing I knew about McAfee was that he accidentally Tweeted out a naked picture of Andrew Luck.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Critical posted:

i read the book where an author becomes a place kicker on the broncos during spring training and sauerbrun is the biggest loving meathead

remember when he called out Devin Hester and was all like "we're not afraid of him, we're not gonna kick away from him" and then Hester housed two punts and the third punt he tried to kick away from him and the punt got blocked by Peanut Tillman

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Critical posted:

A Few Seconds of Panic is such a good book.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

We Got Us A Bread posted:

A Few Seconds of Panic is such a good book.

that training camp and WWE are eerily alike.

The veterans know they're locked in a contract and can do basically whatever the gently caress.

Second string and midcarders are mostly safe but still have to prove themselves

Rookies an anyone further down the depth chart get basically no communication, constant bullshit and probably hazing from the vets, and have to guess their position based on the minimal practice time they actually get

And the kickers do half the work and take none of the punishment so I guess they would be a collective Brock Lesnar megazord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Everytime I see McAfee in this thread I get excited thinking that WWE booked John McAfee in a feud and then get massively let down