Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
hi I have my period as we speak and it loving sucks. do you have yours right now?? loving kvetch with me, let’s have a thread and rag on being on the rag

we can chat about
Tampons or pads or cups or [mystery device]
food cravings
rage
acne
sore tits
cramps
having your period in the hot rear end summer: is this punishment?
IUD periods (death be upon them)
cool partners being nice and giving you back rubs and cuddling
can we goons sync up our period as a show of terrifying power just putting it out there
period memes? Are they a thing I don’t know
sex on your period, towel down? some Saran Wrap? tarp???
your first period
Not a period haver? You can post here just keep it on topic but don’t be a loving wuss
whatever fits into this topic, gender is irrelevant, let out some monthly rage or weep here it’s cool

to kick off this thread: I am working out more and ran on a treadmill this AM and I felt like a bag of strawberry jam in a precariously closed ziplock bag surrounded by a million needles. however I wasn’t as exhausted and didn’t sweat as much?? apparently it’s normal but I’m loving baffled. Nearly two drat decades with this ~natural phenomenon~ and I’m still learning new bodily mysteries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-ITn0e00U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Period. The condition known as the period.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what if a girl donated blood right before their period?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

what if a girl donated blood right before their period?

I’ve done so, and I have miserable iron and fainted! Was not fun but it got me out of gym class

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Do they call it a bloody full stop in the UK?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

teen witch posted:

I’ve done so, and I have miserable iron and fainted! Was not fun but it got me out of gym class
:thunk:

ops pranking people with de-ironed fainting blood

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
don't mind me i just like to watch.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Sometimes a gentleman can have a period too if for instance he cranks he own hog too much, or has a deadly disease, but usually it's the former.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sorry you have your period OP. I hope you feel better soon.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
are organic tampons a scam?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

:thunk:

ops pranking people with de-ironed fainting blood

“It’s just anemia a prank bro!!”

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Les Os posted:

are organic tampons a scam?

Never used them? I assume it’s probably fine just more expensive? If I see any I’ll post a trip report

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Currently sitting on the toilet, looking at blood on the seat my wife didn't clean. Can't decide if I want to clean it or scrape it off in case I need to clone her/do black magic.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Don't listen to big moonstration, period blood is the weakest of all human bloods for ritual casting and about as good as mid grade cow's blood. You're paying a premium just to say you used human blood and probably diluting the potency of potion mixes without realizing it.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Currently sitting on the toilet, looking at blood on the seat my wife didn't clean. Can't decide if I want to clean it or scrape it off in case I need to clone her/do black magic.

She menstrualized the seat

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Universe Master posted:

Do they call it a bloody full stop in the UK?

I'm loving screaming.

I'm the only person I know who gets excited about their period, but that's because getting one means my delightful collection of endometriomashas shrunk enough to permit me to do so! Yahooooo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
IDK why people think period blood is so much worse than regular blood. Imagine if people lost their poo poo looking at someone who accidentally got a gash on their leg like they do hearing about a period.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Punani drizzle.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm the guy with a good attitude towards menstruation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4FdyWaOCo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ehud posted:

I'm the guy with a good attitude towards menstruation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4FdyWaOCo

Didn't you stab that plus sized man in the Bible until poop came out.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
*watching kotex commercials w/ the blue liquid tests and whispering "that's so loving cool"* i wish i could have even one...

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I haven't had a period in a year thanks to my iud. Not having a period is the coolest thing I have ever done. I got two more years of being constantly not bleeding and then I am getting a new one shoved right up there.

gently caress you, mother nature, eat science bitch.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I haven't had a period in a year thanks to my iud. Not having a period is the coolest thing I have ever done. I got two more years of being constantly not bleeding and then I am getting a new one shoved right up there.

the ghosts of those periods are haunting other women somewhere in time

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Copper or hormonal? I got the copper one and it’s cranked my period to maximum overflow. They’re finally consistent thank gently caress.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Copper 3 year. I know a lot of women have bad reactions to iuds, but it worked for my sister and I really well. I will say that the day after I got it put in it felt like it was trying to burrow out of me. But since then it's been hunky dory.

Sorry you got a bad rap there, tw. Also, hey, it's been a while.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Woo hoo
Actually you will miss them when they are gone because oh poo poo you are getting old and hot flashes are worse, lucky us. (Unless you have really painful periods, I didn't thank God but menopause has been really rough for me so arrggh.)

My best period story is I unfortunately had it start once when a boyfriend was going down on me. What are they odds? Not THAT high-I didn't have a charmed life lol. He was p upset, scrubbing at his moustache at the sink, the water turning pink while I laughed helplessly. We were together for years after that, he was a good sport.

I also paid 1000 bucks in mid 90s for Norplant, 5 matchstick birth control thingys to be fanned under the skin of my left bicep. Those made me spot continuously destroying my sex life (I was single) until I finally paid hundreds more to have them finally yanked out after only a year. That was total bullshit.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I got some free tampons when I began at university and I've held on to them. I don't know why, I guess I think if I ever have a lady friend or lover have an emergency I will gallantly offer her one of these tampons. So far this has not happened and I suppose it's unlikely it will. I'll have any ladies reading this know they're very fun and colorful.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grevling posted:

I got some free tampons when I began at university and I've held on to them. I don't know why, I guess I think if I ever have a lady friend or lover have an emergency I will gallantly offer her one of these tampons. So far this has not happened and I suppose it's unlikely it will. I'll have any ladies reading this know they're very fun and colorful.

put them in your butt before a long car ride

Alternatively, soak them in everclear and then do that but please be a passenger for that one.

Also do any girls here have any tips or tricks for finding your menstruation or tricking it to come out of hiding? As a man sometimes mine plays very hard to get and is extremely elusive. I'd like to be in charge of it and, I don't want to say 'show it who's boss', but at least be more aware of where it is and what it's up to. Thank you.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Big Beef City posted:

Also do any girls here have any tips or tricks for finding your menstruation or tricking it to come out of hiding? As a man sometimes mine plays very hard to get and is extremely elusive. I'd like to be in charge of it and, I don't want to say 'show it who's boss', but at least be more aware of where it is and what it's up to. Thank you.

Cough

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The lack of periods in your posts is really annoying op.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

is it time for the blue liquid again?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

My first girlfriend had a stepdad who would almost throw up anytime the word period was mentioned around him, dude would literally slam down his cutlery in the middle of shoveling whatever hungryman garbage he was eating and berate the offender as if theyd just poo poo on his favorite foodball team waving the american flag just for him on his birthday. I saw this grown rear end man run to the bathroom to retch and heave when my gf asked her mom if she could have a pad.

Anyway that's my overreacting to a period story

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My last two periods lasted for a little over a month each.

Shortly before COVID-19, some doctors discovered multiple fibroids chilling on/in my uterus, one that was the size of a cantaloupe. I made an appointment to have them removed/burned to death/whatever, and the appointment was supposed to be in April. :smith:

edit:

Big Beef City posted:

Waterbed Wendy posted:

the ghosts of those periods are haunting other women somewhere in time

Stop haunting me with your ghost periods, drat it.

edit2:

Spinz posted:

(Unless you have really painful periods, I didn't thank God but menopause has been really rough for me so arrggh.)

Once I had such bad period pain that I had to crawl on my hands & knees to the bathroom to vomit, and then when I lost the strength to do that, I lied on my side in bed & put a plastic bag next to my face that I could roll over & puke into. The pain abruptly stopped, and I thought that I had literally died, and I was actually relieved. Then it came back.

I didn't call an ambulance because I didn't have insurance. :patriot:

Grevling posted:

In my experience, free tampons are always regular, and the last time I used a regular tampon, I bled through it in like seven minutes.

Big Beef City posted:

Poop.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 7, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Closest thing I ever had to a period was when I ate a 5 pack of super spicy tacos with some cheap beer and a recorked bottle of red wine I had sitting in the back of the fridge for a week or so. That was my first thought, god I’m menstruating, how is this possible? No, I actually just ate the weight of a newborn baby in tacos. So I can empathize you know. *cracks knuckles, burps*

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

Vag tastes best post period

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Having your period sucks, while not having it owns

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

YeahTubaMike posted:

In my experience, free tampons are always regular, and the last time I used a regular tampon, I bled through it in like seven minutes.
Poop.

Well any port in a storm I imagine. Although since you mention it I should probably get the premium kind of tampons for the event that I can rescue a lady in her hour of need,

ILY Dead Gay Forum
Mar 15, 2019

Grevling posted:

Well any port in a storm I imagine. Although since you mention it I should probably get the premium kind of tampons for the event that I can rescue a lady in her hour of need,

Super. Get a multi-pack of Super, Regular, and Light, and just go around trying to rescue cranky-looking females.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thinking of this one time, the sudden feeling of wet glass shards, i am a man, it was not my vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ILY Dead Gay Forum posted:

Super. Get a multi-pack of Super, Regular, and Light, and just go around trying to rescue cranky-looking females.

Don't forget Super Plus.