Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think anyone ever pounded off so hard that they threw up and then like do you think they kept going? Like do you just finish out at that point like no turning back? Or like would it be too gross to finish?

What would you do if you ever cranked hog so intense that you puked? Would you finish?? That would be wild wouldn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Did this just happen to you op

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Did this just happen to you op

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Somebody post that bulldog video, I don't want to look for it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
So did you finish or what?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Universe Master posted:

Somebody post that bulldog video, I don't want to look for it.

It’s the toetax confessional video now

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

I can't believe this

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I dunno about that OP but the same thing happens to me everytime I write a post.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
No, hope this helps.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
You're either very sick or very hungover

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nooner posted:

I think anyone ever pounded off so hard that they threw up and then like do you think they kept going? Like do you just finish out at that point like no turning back? Or like would it be too gross to finish?

What would you do if you ever cranked hog so intense that you puked? Would you finish?? That would be wild wouldn't it?

yah that's how you were born op

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

not personally, no

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
blowing chunks whilst blowing my load.. an interesting thought experiment... this weekend i will look for a wild and poisonous mushroom in the backyard and (after some trial and error) time my throwing up with the exact moment i nut to examine this phenomenon further

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you mean like currently am I doing that? No.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
whenever i read a nooner post i wanna pound off and puke at the same time cuz ur posts are bad but ur bod is rockin

(jk i love ur posts & u)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I've pounded my dick til it puked many a time, but I don't usually keep going because I need a rest afterwards.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I can't believe this

lol he pounding draged that google maps dude onto the scar on his dick like it a street

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 7, 2020

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
GBS superstar nooner, everyone

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i was positive the rest of this thread title was going to be "and then like dogs you ate the puke?"

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yes of course i would finish. a nuclear bomb could go off and i would still be trying to bust. what kind of question is this, honesly?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Whelp, just threw up guess I better stop pounding off

-nobody

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was loving jerking, stroking, just freaking pounding and hammering and suddenly I started feeling feverish, I was all gnarled and bent over and my head started hurting so bad and tears came out of my eyes but the slapping beating savaging of my meat just didn't stop my hand was cramping and it felt like a turd was brutalizing its way out of my anus and Boney M Rasputin started blasting out the stereo and I couldn't take it anymore, I was sweating and crying and started screaming so loving hard and then as I was screaming at the top of my lungs with the slapping sound of my hand beating into my crotch I just hurled all over the place there were huge chunks scattered across the floor and I was crying and gagging and throwing up and the whole time I was thinking of Nooner

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I farted on my gf and she came for like 30 seconds.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

another quality thread where people can just chill and post whatever. glad everyone;s having fun

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I never question a Clamdestine post

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

chivalrys not dead

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

chivalrys not dead

Yeah gently caress any noble creature having to suffer the stench of boring regular air. Waifu pillow woke up happy.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Op, I suggest you consult with the excellent SA subforum 'The Goon Doctor' to get help with your condition

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a little off topic but has anyone ever puked a bunch of cum?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Did you get puke in youre cooter op? :thunkher:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

a little off topic but has anyone ever puked a bunch of cum?

i farted out a bunch of cum once

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i've seen cum you people wouldn't believe.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

R.L. Stine posted:

i've seen cum you people wouldn't believe.

What? Like...rainbow colored?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holding a girls hair back while she pukes in your vagooder is real love. :love:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cooter

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guys, please.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Guys, please.

Bro stfu when you talk to me on this subject. I think you're stupid on this subject. Your mouth dry af there's no vomit on tha dick from you. Pathetic and probably extremely sad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bashfully I bash my cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's pretty aggressive