Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Jado is the only actual bad wrestler in that part of Bullet Club tbh. Gedo can still go.

Ah, I see you’ve skipped all of Yujiro’s matches for the last several years. Pretty smart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Jado was still doing some half decent matches in Noah a few years ago, it's sad he's declined so quickly to Honma levels

They've both got a good excuse.

Honma has been okay since the COVID shutdown though, I think.

extradite THIS! posted:

Ah, I see you’ve skipped all of Yujiro’s matches for the last several years. Pretty smart!

He usually has one match a year where he tries

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Honma tries really hard.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

He should try retiring

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

extradite THIS! posted:

Implying people aren't making time to watch World Tag League

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/932944517937819649

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

EVil and Dick Togo do feel very bolted onto Bullet Club and I get the feeling they would have made a new faction if we didn't have a Covid travel restrictions

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

extradite THIS! posted:

Yujiro has had worse matches than Honma for the last five years. Honma declined so rapidly we forget that for two years Honma was a G1 MVP.

Yujiro isn't even an MVP of a subway rewards program.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

The cool half of Bullet Club are feuding with Naito to try to make Naito look cool

The lame half of Bullet Club are feuding with Okada to try to make Okada look lame

Naito is feuding for both of the top titles because he is cool

Okada is feuding for a made-up gimmick title because he is lame

I hope the LUMBERJACK WITH BELTS match wins the fan vote so I can see Jado and YOSHI-HASHI whipping each other in New Japan Pro Wrestling and wait what the gently caress

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Aug 8, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Feeling good about the chances of either Master Wato or YOSHI-HASHI winning today! You can do it!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Aesculus posted:

Naito is feuding for both of the top titles because he is cool

Okada is feuding for a made-up gimmick title because he is lame

Naito is feuding for both of the top titles because he wants his gross loser IC belt back

Okada is feuding for a made-up gimmick title because he has no interest in ever touching gross loser IC belt and instead decided to come up with a fun & excellent gimmick thingy that’s gonna rule

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yea gently caress him up Uemura!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yuya Uemura? More like Uh Yeah Uemura am I right

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Aesculus posted:

I hope the LUMBERJACK WITH BELTS match wins the fan vote so I can see Jado and YOSHI-HASHI whipping each other in New Japan Pro Wrestling and wait what the gently caress

Horny posting is verboten.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I've got it on mute because DDT is still on but drat Uemura is amazing

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Same, Gedo

Let our greasy boy back, Japan :argh:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
big yuj vs big tsuj

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

extradite THIS! posted:

Same, Gedo

Let our greasy boy back, Japan :argh:

Can't believe Harold used his one favour with immigration to get Kenny banned from the country smh

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

I've got it on mute because DDT is still on but drat Uemura is amazing

I'm currently pondering how I am able to watch Milano San Remo cycling today, follow my football team Ross County, find time to catch up on the DDT & DG shows & the NJ Cup USA show from last night. And finish off Dragon Age Inquisition. And enjoy the good weather we've been having. Life is complex

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Gabe’s tactic of yelling a bunch until the crowd has no other option than to get fired up is working well

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

If I was a Young Lion I'd refuse to job to Yujiro. I should be higher on the hierarchy than that.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seams posted:

big yuj > big tsuj

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

wtf Ozaki betrayed Taichi and Nobu

https://twitter.com/OZARIN1972/status/1292007662024966145?s=19

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

I'm currently pondering how I am able to watch Milano San Remo cycling today, follow my football team Ross County, find time to catch up on the DDT & DG shows & the NJ Cup USA show from last night. And finish off Dragon Age Inquisition. And enjoy the good weather we've been having. Life is complex

My setup is almost certainly going to come to a head when I need to decide whether to give Endo/Akito or YOSHI-HASHI my full attention

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

My setup is almost certainly going to come to a head when I need to decide whether to give Endo/Akito or YOSHI-HASHI my full attention

I feel like that's one of the easiest questions ever asked.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Haha yeah, imagine missing out on seeing YOSHI-HASHI’s big victory live

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Not sure if I could live with myself if I missed another picture perfect application of the Butterfly Lock

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hmm... I’d probably watch a Nagata vs ZSJ match.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

Naito is feuding for both of the top titles because he wants his gross loser IC belt back

Okada is feuding for a made-up gimmick title because he has no interest in ever touching gross loser IC belt and instead decided to come up with a fun & excellent gimmick thingy that’s gonna rule

Naito matches involve DICK TOGO getting in the ring

Okada matches involve Jado getting in the ring

extradite THIS! posted:

Hmm... I’d probably watch a Nagata vs ZSJ match.

They had one in the 2017 G1 if you're willing to go back and look for it!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Taichi found a way to shut up Honma. A true hero

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Oh poo poo G1111111111

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

G1 STARTS NEXT FUCKIN MONTH Y’ALL

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell yeah, I get to see Days 1 and 2 live :neckbeard:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

G1 is back baby. Pro wrestling is good again

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

gently caress yeah G1's going back to Yokohama!

If they're doing a G1 all October does that mean no KOPW?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

extradite THIS! posted:

G1 STARTS NEXT FUCKIN MONTH Y’ALL

I'm pretty sure NOAH's N1 & All Japan's Champion Carnival are all scheduled to start next month. And the Tour de France.

I'm going to die following wrestling because there's not enough time to sleep

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Aesculus posted:

gently caress yeah G1's going back to Yokohama!

If they're doing a G1 all October does that mean no KOPW?

Probably KOPW instead of Tag League in November

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

How many dates was that? Seems like it was fewer than last year which had 19. Guess they’ll have to do smaller blocks this year so it’d make sense

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They're running Korakuen on my birthday.

LOL at them announcing this against AJPW announcing the Champion Carnival. Way to steal the headlines.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

How many dates was that? Seems like it was fewer than last year which had 19. Guess they’ll have to do smaller blocks this year so it’d make sense

It's also 19, which suggests 10 per block for 9 matches per block plus one day of finals

Wonder who'll replace the overseas-based wrestlers if they aren't allowed back in by then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i caught the second half so i'm not eve sure but seeing g-1 dates was a hell of a thing to wake up to