Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
ok this is pretty embarrassing and im wondering if it happens to anyone else. i'm about 6 feet and for whatever reason when i'm at the front of a line i have a tendency to kind of lean in when i'm making my order without noticing and then in the middle of the order i realize that the counter is at dick height and my dick (inside my jeans) is resting on the counter... nobody has ever said anything to me but im wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or if any fast food workers have noticed this happening at the places they work. if they have i want them to know that the guy probably isn't perverted, he's probably just absent minded like me and, like me, his dick is probably exactly the right height for it to rest on the counter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

your dick just wants your nuggies

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I did this at a pawn shop and made like 30 big ones

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I did this at a pawn shop and made like 30 big ones

Aren't you worried some one will buy your dick before you get enough money to buy it back

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

cda posted:

Aren't you worried some one will buy your dick before you get enough money to buy it back

His dick? Nah, never

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I'm 4'11" and have a similar problem, I have to lean with my arms outstretched to grab my order and by then my breasts have kinda oozed onto the counter i am a man for the record (shouldn't' matter) but they are absolutely big enough to "sit" by all definitions ( i work out a lot)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
oh god its the fuckin dick guy again get the sanitizer

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
they don't seem to be skeeved out by it or really even notice it tbh, and when other people are in line in front of me i dont have a good view to knopw ifthey're leaning on the counter and their dick is resting on the counter. for all i know, it's something every man of a certain height does and noboduy thinks anything of it. or maybe fast food workers talk abotu it all the time? is it a known thing?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If anyone noticed then they definitely talked poo poo about you and probably reenact it for gags when they close up, OP. I never seen it myself but I did see a creepy old dude full blown boner rage climb over the counter to see where a girl who clocked out was going.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Wormskull posted:

boner rage climb over the counter

He used his dick as a lever against the counter to propel himself over? That's pretty fuckin cool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
They're not used to dealing with such small packages OP so they're just being polite and not saying anything

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Short girl here. Tall counters - I have the same issue but with boobs.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Peeches posted:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Derpies posted:

They're not used to dealing with such small packages OP so they're just being polite and not saying anything

It's probably this, they probably are being polite about when I put my small dick on the counter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Peeches posted:

A girl, you say? Pms open btw.