Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am too sleepy to make an effort post with pictures or recipes or history tidbits. I am not some enthusiast with crazy domestic skills that will teach you how to be a better baker. Just like:

Bread.

It's nice. Like, it can be real nice. With all sorts of things or on its own with just a pat of butter or some honey.

Made by you at your home or a baker at a nice bakery but best of all made by your friend at their home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2XK6cc82CU

nut

let’s get that bread

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Bread, toasted, with butter and Vegemite is v good

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Bread... It's in you to give.

feller

I like to buy a baguette and then eat half of it on the way home but then I get in trouble :(

Bright Bart

yikes! posted:

I like to buy a baguette and then eat half of it on the way home but then I get in trouble :(

The supermarket ones?

Because like actual boulangerie baguettes are too nice to waste eating "raw". Gotta get a slice of goat cheese or a sharp cheddar on there at least.

feller

Bright Bart posted:

The supermarket ones?

Because like actual boulangerie baguettes are too nice to waste eating "raw". Gotta get a slice of goat cheese or a sharp cheddar on there at least.

They're from the farmer's market and pretty dece. You're definitely right but it's a 6 block walk home and I can't stop myself. maybe i should start buying cheese to add to it on the walk home lol

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bread is a must with shepherd's pie, after you finish it you use a slice or two to mop everything up. Nice clean plate that you can just put back, but no you are still going to wash that because you know it's dirty.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

you also need bread for the bowl for your ghost, which is a type of soup.

sig by owlhawk911

feller

when I lived in monterery, I would buy chowder in a bread bowl and only eat the bowl

pixaal

It is the best part if I could just have clam chowder soaked bread bowl I would.

sig by owlhawk911

French Accent

what if we stacked bread and ate it

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
out here... gettin that bread. addicted to bread

nut

it’s not real bread unless it comes in a back of 36 slices each one in thick and neither ages nor moulds and when I get angry and punch into it, it’s so soft that you can resolve, printed backwards, the work GOD spelled in rhinestones on my wedding band that I never take off (if you take it off you are taking a break from love and leave yourself open to the corrupting influence of the devil)

Bright Bart

nut posted:

it’s not real bread unless it comes in a back of 36 slices each one in thick and neither ages nor moulds and when I get angry and punch into it, it’s so soft that you can resolve, printed backwards, the work GOD spelled in rhinestones on my wedding band that I never take off (if you take it off you are taking a break from love and leave yourself open to the corrupting influence of the devil)

:D :D

Cash money so much on this.

nut

it’s not real bread unless it makes your bones whiter even if u can’t see or verify that with the skin in the way

pseudorandom

Bright Bart posted:

pictures or recipes or history tidbits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2qrt6tOKw

This is good, they deserve some bread.

frump truck

hello... again!

yeah bread. but have you considered...... bead

frump truck

hello... again!

breard

frump truck

hello... again!

beard

alnilam

breb

alnilam

Opening fancy double bagged bread, opening the inner packaging, putting it back in the outer bag and returning it :twisted:

ty manifisto

alnilam

Using the inner bag i stole to wrap up some lesser bread, put it back in its package, and sell it for twice its worth on the grey bread market

ty manifisto

nut

buying doublee bagged bread and opening the outer bag and whispering my secrets into the interbag plenum space before resealing it and returning it

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Let's get that bread goons :10bux:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

you also need bread for the bowl for your ghost, which is a type of soup.

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

I have a muffin, are muffins bread?

It has blueberries

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

It has blueberries

I hereby rule that a muffin is both bread and cake

the delicious, delicious bastard offspring of both

ty nesamdoom!

nut

it’s actually a cake top on a bread stump

pixaal

nut posted:

it’s actually a cake top on a bread stump

mmmmm stump

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

i've got a loaf in the oven as we speak.

it's a sourdough. i made the starter in april and it has provided several delicious bread loaves (and a great batch of waffles)

alnilam

Sup s dough buddy i been ridin that s train for boyt 3 years now, my best friend taught me how and gave me her starter and she now runs a successful sdough bakery so it's cool to have been taught by her

ty manifisto

Robot Made of Meat

That book was one of The Best Things (tm).

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

They're not a band I know much about

proboscis

for tubular feeding
cool this thing is back

Diqnol

pixaal posted:

It has blueberries

The sandwich debate is so powerful that it is spawning alignment charts of its components

At the current rate of decay, I estimate 6.9 years until it’s all over.

pixaal

ASAPRockySituation posted:

The sandwich debate is so powerful that it is spawning alignment charts of its components

At the current rate of decay, I estimate 6.9 years until it’s all over.

I'm using muffin stumps for the bread on my ham and cheese sandwich and I tell you it is amazing.

sig by owlhawk911

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

i don't mean to brag or anything but i once got high with a founding member of 70s soft rock originators bread. the guy that wrote this slapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfVZhlEb_RI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
dread the threaded bread of club med. tread upon it's measured head and surely you will wind up...

ded :ohno: