Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
I saw 1-6 plus 3D. The 3D didn't look that good. They should have just called it Saw 7. I am ashamed to admit I did not see the reboot movie called "Jigsaw" or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
0. Never 'saw' the appeal, frankly.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

I don't see how you could have seen so many saw movies. Seems strange to sow such sights inside. Sibilance.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Well they only made three of them

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

A Strange Aeon posted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They are all bad and I don't remember any details

To quote the late mayor of Toronto I was in a drunken stupor when I watched these most unpleasant films

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I saw part of the first one and it was dumb IMO

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i watched the first five and about four of those were actually pretty good

five had Chester from linkin park (RIP :( ) get decapitated and it was pretty cool, in fact the whole ~theme~ of five was actually awesome

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Ehud posted:

I saw part of the first one and it was dumb IMO

i don’t understand anyone who could dislike anything cary elwes is in, honestly, the man is a treasure

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A Strange Aeon posted:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Watched part of the first one once I think

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

food court bailiff posted:

five had Chester from linkin park (RIP :( ) get decapitated and it was pretty cool, in fact the whole ~theme~ of five was actually awesome

I would call 5 the best one. Not that the bar's exactly high. But I like it because it played out entirely differently than it "should have". I'm pretty sure a huge chunk of Jigsaw just plain wouldn't have worked if characters hadn't done certain things in exactly the way they did, but that's just a vague recollection.
I got a lovely memory so I recall very little of this terrible series I have seen every entry in:
1 had a pretty good twist, 2 you could tell was originally a different movie rewritten to be a sequel to Saw, 3 was what, I think a corrupt cop was continuing the "work", 4 and 6 I don't remember at all, 3D was gimmicky and stupid like every single 3D movie, and Jigsaw continued to run the "heh, all this stuff was actually happening at different TIMES" thing they'd been doing since at least 3 into the ground.

I, being stupid, still am looking forward to Spiral.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i recently binged all of them. very few actual saws.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't like torture films :(

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I just watched The Collector and it was better than I thought it was going to be if this is your genre of choice. It's kind of like if Home Alone had bear traps and broken glass instead of paint cans and a whimsical soundtrack.

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

the first one.

it was really good and the rest are lazy cash in garbage made for people that think all those "haunted house" movies are acceptable horror movies

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Jigsaw is definitely the worst because they had a chance to do things differently but instead just did the exact same things as the previous movies.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
none

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I watched about 1/3rd of the first one and then stopped when I realized it was amateurish trash horror for stupid idiots with some of the worst cinematography in recent memory and a cast of low rent loser actors including that ridiculous moron from Robin Hood Men In Tights who to this day makes me cringe every time I see him

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like the one with Marky Mark’s brother.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If you go to Happy Wheels and search for Saw levels the results are 1 out of 50 of "many"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
It’s just the Batman TV show with the zany traps but rated R, right? I’ve never seen any of them but that’s the gist I got.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

All of them, op

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Listen here OP, a blind man once said "I can see!" and took his hammer and saw.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My favorite part was Jigsaw falling into a hole and dying when it was him and 1 other character during the goon island hunger games years ago thus causing the other character to automatically win by default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFpFmQSeGs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I went to see Saw with meemaw and peepaw.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
How many of them made you cum?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I have watched maybe a dozen M249 SAW movies on YouTube, they're pretty cool.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

None of them. Thank you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

food court bailiff posted:

I guess you COULD say

THESE wounds, they will NOT heal

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Too soon BBC!!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The Management posted:

How many of them made you cum?

Only the 1st one. I've been chasing the high ever since.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i pirated the first two contemporaneously, then years later ended up watching the fourth, maybe. it was the one where a man drowns in pig poo poo. made it p clear i should move on.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Big Beef City posted:

I guess you COULD say

THESE wounds, they will NOT heal

Lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I saw a clip online where a racist has to rip his own skin off to try to save his and his friends' lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcVJ84Hrsl8

"We are all the same color on the inside." :3:

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

up to the one that was about health insurance or medical debts I think? which one was that one?

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

I know I watched the first two. I might have watched the 3rd. Maybe even the 4th.

I downloaded basically every lovely horror movie from like 04-08, it's hard to remember.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I've watched all of those and the purge movies, too. I will watch anything and I often have a lot of movies on for background noise.

Shroomie posted:

I know I watched the first two. I might have watched the 3rd. Maybe even the 4th.

I downloaded basically every lovely horror movie from like 04-08, it's hard to remember.

But did you watch Paycheck.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Jon Irenicus posted:

up to the one that was about health insurance or medical debts I think? which one was that one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think a lot of those people who got sawed in half or bear trapped to the face had a lot to say about insurance/medical debt:thunk: