Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

JOHN CENA, what do you think of Hal?

hmmm....neutral to town. its early tho and i dont think ive got an accurate scumdar for him. i was more tryin to read opop's perspective with gettin him to elaborate on feelings on a typically difficult to read player.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Come on scumalong! Do you really think I didn't know I was in a masonry with John Cena? We've been talking about wrestling, Big Brother and all sorts of poo poo. I'm vanilla town, but so is JC according to their claim. So no clue about the masonry.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Come on scumalong! Do you really think I didn't know I was in a masonry with John Cena? We've been talking about wrestling, Big Brother and all sorts of poo poo. I'm vanilla town, but so is JC according to their claim. So no clue about the masonry.

weird unprompted claim

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

weird unprompted claim

Yes. It all feels very ~*~performative~*~

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i agree

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
It's really weird to call the scum doc a masonry???

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

but its called a masonry its even called the ive cena nuff unconfirmed masonry

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah Sal just seems so off this game I am really feeling this emoji rn Hum

Sandwolf posted:

You’ve already said what you just said about moving JC to the top of your list, a list you yourself gave JC poo poo for taking too seriously.

Wow why is someone saying someone's scummy more than once in a game of Mafia can you fuckin believe this you guys

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Current priority list :

JC
Sandwolf
Sal
Hal
maybe Toal after all, but Toal actually isn't sounding too far outta their usual "literally always sounds scummy" tolerance levels

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Aw man I want to be masons with someone

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh actually, SIV can you give me a quick rundown of who you think is scummy at the moment, usually you are a beacon of Mafia logic and sense but so far only Hum doing the Goofy emoji is meeting that need for me rn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy posted:

come on, let's lunch Spoonsy

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spoonsy posted:

I'll trade you!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I'll trade you!

what the gently caress you little toad

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote sal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sci is no longer a target

now sal's death is all i want

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Current priority list :

JC
Sandwolf
Sal
Hal
maybe Toal after all, but Toal actually isn't sounding too far outta their usual "literally always sounds scummy" tolerance levels

I think JC is trying real hard to get everyone's attention

It backfired for them last game so surely they wouldn't do the same thing as town...right?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I think JC is trying real hard to get everyone's attention

It backfired for them last game so surely they wouldn't do the same thing as town...right?

Honestly rn I think he’s taking the chance to obfuscate his normal scumtell by trying the same thing as town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Honestly rn I think he’s taking the chance to obfuscate his normal scumtell by trying the same thing as town

luv 2 b obstinately anti-town as town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Is that actually a "normal" scumtell for him? You've seen him act like that as scum several times, then?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Is that actually a "normal" scumtell for him? You've seen him act like that as scum several times, then?

I know you asked wolfie, but I've seen him do it exactly once

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I saw him do it* in two games recently as scum, and in the ongoing game where he perished, that ‘tell’ was pointed out.

*do some dumb crap all D1

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Humalong posted:

I know you asked wolfie, but I've seen him do it exactly once

Yeah I literally do not know since I haven't played a whole lot of games with JC, and apart from the last game it's been a while so it's hard to remember the details.

I don't really know any "established" meta for him and I feel kinda doubtful that Sandwolf isn't talking outta his rear end here, but if anyone can remind me how the "what games you and another player have been in together" thing works on VF I could maybe go prove myself wrong and find out if Sandwolf is the JC whisperer or somethin

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I saw him do it* in two games recently as scum, and in the ongoing game where he perished, that ‘tell’ was pointed out.

*do some dumb crap all D1

Hm ok two scum games in short succession does sound relevant, still annoying as hell though and that one reply he gave me did sound really bullshit but I'll take it under advisement

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m trying to think you’re town here Bif, because I do think this is your town game, but you are really creating negative motives to fit my actions.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I’m trying to think you’re town here Bif, because I do think this is your town game, but you are really creating negative motives to fit my actions.

Sand if we do the thing again where we finally start to get the "yeah we're figuring this game out together, we're actually both town!!" vibes, you won't just turn around and ruin it all like a big idiot again by turning on me for absolutely no reason will you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Play nice you two

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Is there such a thing as a scum slap fight?

Also I didn't seem to miss much lol. Who are we killing today friends? I will vote with whomever TPink wants, so I need a TPink case. ##unvote

I think I jokingly called bif town earlier but I appreciate the effort she's putting forth even if it ends up with calling people idiots.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Sand if we do the thing again where we finally start to get the "yeah we're figuring this game out together, we're actually both town!!" vibes, you won't just turn around and ruin it all like a big idiot again by turning on me for absolutely no reason will you

It will be just like Animal Crossing all over again!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

It will be just like Animal Crossing all over again!

:thejoke:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

Is there such a thing as a scum slap fight?

Also I didn't seem to miss much lol. Who are we killing today friends? I will vote with whomever TPink wants, so I need a TPink case. ##unvote

I think I jokingly called bif town earlier but I appreciate the effort she's putting forth even if it ends up with calling people idiots.

weird of you to skate over Sal's scum claim

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just play as myself, im not some kind of grand puppet master. whether scum or town im just me, claiming anything i do is town/scummy is just you reaching for your personal bias for how you perceive me as a person

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh actually, SIV can you give me a quick rundown of who you think is scummy at the moment, usually you are a beacon of Mafia logic and sense but so far only Hum doing the Goofy emoji is meeting that need for me rn

Lol my other game is near endgame so I have not been paying very much attention this far, shame on me. Gimme a sec to poo poo out some reads?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

spacing in vienna posted:

Lol my other game is near endgame so I have not been paying very much attention this far, shame on me. Gimme a sec to poo poo out some reads?

Yeah that's fair please disregard for now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

NEVER!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

(I’ll try)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Maybe I'm misremembering but weren't you and Sand on a team in Animal Crossing and there was trust issues between you two?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh...I thought that emoji was like a "What the gently caress are you talking about" deal. Disregard my prior post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Mr. Humalong posted:

weird of you to skate over Sal's scum claim

:eyepop:

##vote sal

policy vote