Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Are any of you high flying legal types who can represent me in a court of legal law?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i will fite him

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nut

i will pray for both of u

Mummy Napkin
I'm an impartial juror but gently caress that guy

Chewbecca

Mummy Napkin posted:

I'm an impartial juror but gently caress that guy

One of my pals drew it for me years ago and something thinks they can just take it?!

I think they are guilty if being extra rude :mad:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Mummy Napkin

Chewbecca posted:

One of my pals drew it for me years ago and something thinks they can just take it?!

I think they are guilty if being extra rude :mad:

absolute despicable display of inhumanity. 6 hour prob isn't enough punishment, your honor

Khanstant
zoinks chewb, that's an awful biiiig sandwich, sure you wouldnt rather me eat that and you have some of these delicious chewbie snacks?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Who stole your avatar, tell me the name and I will cry towards them, they will regret what they've done

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Who stole your avatar, tell me the name and I will cry towards them, they will regret what they've done

They post....in fyad! :yikes:

Chrs

not no more they don’t

feller

there's no rule against sueing yourself your honour

Chewbecca

Chrs posted:

not no more they don’t

:pwn:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
I can't offer doctor-ing skills over the internet as easily as I might offer lawyer-ing skills.

Which is good because I am high as a kite!

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

They post....in fyad! :yikes:

i always assumed that was your alt account and you just wanted to dunk on n00bs, which is discouraged in byob

Chewbecca

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i always assumed that was your alt account and you just wanted to dunk on n00bs, which is discouraged in byob

Nah I'm incapable of dunking anyone anywhere

Much like your posting :gibs:

Chewbecca

I'm sorry that posting is not at all like me, come play Scrabble??

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Nah I'm incapable of dunking anyone anywhere

Much like your posting :gibs:

:ohno:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

my posts just want to be posted

sig by owlhawk911

Macnult

not a lawyer but i’ll give them dicks for eyes in the courtroom sketch

shame on an IGA

some professor did sue liface over his avatar years ago op, it's a proven track record of success

Chewbecca

shame on an IGA posted:

some professor did sue liface over his avatar years ago op, it's a proven track record of success

Really? That....doesn't sound true

Twenty Four

I always assumed it was one of those deals where every once in a while a bunch of people get assigned the same avatar, maybe by a mod or maybe someone with a thick wallet, or maybe because they posted in a certain thread or whatever reason and there was only a last small number of people that still had the avatar.

Knowing it was just straight up stolen, on the same forums even, makes me wonder why someone would even do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Twenty Four posted:

I always assumed it was one of those deals where every once in a while a bunch of people get assigned the same avatar, maybe by a mod or maybe someone with a thick wallet, or maybe because they posted in a certain thread or whatever reason and there was only a last small number of people that still had the avatar.

Knowing it was just straight up stolen, on the same forums even, makes me wonder why someone would even do that?

I got it drawn, idk why this person is using this flight edited version. Maybe as a burn to say they are byob-esque or something? Idk ;(