Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
butterfly knives: specially engineered butterflies with razor sharp wings and an insatiable desire to flutter close to humans to give them kisses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BleedingPhoenix

The Flames of Disaster are closer than you may think.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

butterfly knives: specially engineered butterflies with razor sharp wings and an insatiable desire to flutter close to humans to give them kisses

the most insidious weapon yet

Riotgrrill

an entire knowledge of tcc trip reports

i wield the power of jenkem

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
A gun loaded with piss covered bullets.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Prof. Crocodile

psh amateurs

*strokes pokeball menacingly*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:butts:

If that doesn't get the job done as if, there's always surgical tactical nukes.

alexandriao

I simply fly planes over releasing hundreds of thousands of rolled up carpets

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

alexandriao posted:

I simply fly planes over releasing hundreds of thousands of rolled up carpets

This, but the plane and the carpets are drenched in piss.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
a pointy stick that i pull out of my bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

my weapon of choice is my posts in byob, but I'm playing a healer