Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess those toy design calls over zoom were probably not the best idea after all?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/06/business/hasbro-removes-trolls-doll-poppy-button-trnd/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iss3Y_2T2E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It died shortly after this revelation

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It died shortly after this revelation

Yea, but it made it all the way through design, testing, and manufacturing and to stores first lol.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i think the button she found is called hte clitoris but i'm nto an expert

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I only clicked on this thread for the aatrek part of the story. Dude legit serving time or did he just disappear into the background of the internet?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

The Rage posted:

I only clicked on this thread for the aatrek part of the story. Dude legit serving time or did he just disappear into the background of the internet?
I believe he'd already served his time and was out during his mod tenure

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I mean not to imply he "served his time" for the crime please oh god this is how I get banned again isn't it

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Daikloktos posted:

I believe he'd already served his time and was out during his mod tenure

well obviously, you can only become a mod after conviction.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcDgOGC5Lcc

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

Hasbro spokeswoman Julie Duffy told CNN in a statement that "this feature was designed to react when the doll was seated, but we recognize the placement of the sensor may be perceived as inappropriate."
"This was not intentional and we are happy to provide consumers with a replacement Poppy doll of similar value through our Consumer Care team. We are in the process of removing the item for purchase," Duffy added.
:ms:

can we talk about the fact that you can hear the crazy eyes in this woman's voice?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
oh my god stand by lmfao

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
In the thread linked by the CNN article.

https://twitter.com/SamParkerSenate/status/1291047766320267266

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

here's some other videos from this woman's youtube channel :woop: :woop: :woop:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
sex in the sun?

anyone?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Well that's neat, flat out denying the existence of outer space is a new one

I mean the moon, sure

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

:thunk:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

I mean the moon, sure

nah, flat earth is all about that space doesn't exist

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Well poo poo, I guess I never truly understood flat earthers then. I feel like a hypocrite.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

One of the theories is that earth is in a weird enclosed dome and the sun/moon are tiny and circling us. if you start with the theory that the earth is flat then try to work out what the universe is like from that you're gonna come up with some insane bullshit.

also apparently the jews are responsible somehow for everything

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Tom Gorman posted:

I mean the moon, sure

i have such wonders to show you

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

The Rage posted:

He is buying the forums from lowtax under a new name last i heard.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

HOT BABES IN YOUR $AREA

hemale in pain posted:

nah, flat earth is all about that space doesn't exist

Tom Gorman posted:

Well poo poo, I guess I never truly understood flat earthers then. I feel like a hypocrite.

There's multiple theories. The firmament, small pinpricks, actual space, you name it.

edit:

What kind of loving animal opens up a box like this goddamn:

Musluk fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Aug 9, 2020

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

wow i didn't know fyad had a guy running for senate, that's cool

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The Minor Attracted Person Flag.

What's the major attracted person flag look like?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Why do the pedophiles have a flag?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Pretty sure they don't but it's important for the brain problems people to have something to link the LGBTetc community to the global pedophile conspiracy that hides the truth about flat earth.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Good. I'm glad to know pedophiles don't have a representation flag and it was in fact made up by the insane projections of the brainworm set.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Mooey Cow posted:

The Minor Attracted Person Flag.

What's the major attracted person flag look like?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

put all toy designers in prison imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0oVQrEbRqw

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Untrustable posted:

Good. I'm glad to know pedophiles don't have a representation flag and it was in fact made up by the insane projections of the brainworm set.

Is this why I've been seeing posts on Facebook lately that are just "peadophiles and rapists deserve death" with no other context?
Felt late to be about Epstein but if it's about a fake flag to link peados to LGBT+ then welp.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Crossposting from the impzone thread

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Cubone posted:

:ms:

can we talk about the fact that you can hear the crazy eyes in this woman's voice?

When she mentioned being unable to find any mention of the doll online, she didn't sound the least bit relieved. As if she interpreted it as not the company recognizing their mistake, but a coverup for some grandiose pro-pedo conspiracy by Hasbro.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
For some reason I hoped that trump getting elected would drive the lunatics back underground but somehow it just ratcheted it up to the breaking point

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Im just wondering if should go out and buy a bunch of these, box them up for 20 years, then unload.

Lol like there is gonna be an internet or society to buy this garbage in 20years.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you got to pay the troll toll if you want to get in this boys soul

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Remember Chobits? It's back, in troll form

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

dracky posted:

Remember Chobits? It's back, in troll form

Jessica Chobot?

yeah i remember her

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Islam is the Light all over again.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cubone posted:

here's some other videos from this woman's youtube channel :woop: :woop: :woop:

i would have never thought a 5g to control voltage converter was possible. this is big news for my arps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's clearly to make her make noises when she's sat down, however I actually agree a toy with this design is a bad idea and should be recalled.