Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
arnold: please let this be a normal field trip

ms frizzle: we are going to the mint

arnold: : )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

LATER

arnold: *has been chopped into pieces and rolled into Andes mints like some willy wonka poo poo*

FutonForensic

arnold: wow a normal field trip at the natural history museum. hey where is everyone

(everyone is hiding in arnold's butt again because they're freaks)

Khanstant
even the pebbles themselves begin to shout in unison along with all people of the earth: "carloooos!"

google THIS

The way that plankton got treated is problematic

FutonForensic

arnold: schools are closed because of the pandemic. they can't hide in my butt now

arnold: :sweatdrop:

nut

the entire class get baked into a pie and eaten by my dad

nut

mid-digestion the class wonders why my dad gave the pie no time at all to cool down

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

nut posted:

mid-digestion the class wonders why my dad gave the pie no time at all to cool down

ms frizzle then has the class converted to little turds, each with their own recognizable clothes, faces, hair and attitudes

google THIS

The school district has ruled that hiding in a butt conforms to social distancing guidelines as long as there are six feet of intestine between each student

google THIS

Ms. Frizzle: Ok class, it's time to take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!

Nuclear power plant foreman: Actually could you not

Plant MONSTER.

carlos: haha aren't we getting a bit too close to the sun? won't this kill us?

the class, their skin starting to pop and peel: carlos!!

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

carlos: haha aren't we getting a bit too close to the sun? won't this kill us?

the class, their skin starting to pop and peel: carlos!!

frizzle: OH HOLY SOL CREATOR OF THE TRUE AND DEVOURER OF DARK PLEASE ABSCOND FROM YOUR MOLTEN THRONE AND ACCEPT MY MEAGER SACRIFICE.

arnold: w-w-whattt?!

frizzle: OH, I MEAN MOLECULES EVOLUTION COMBUSTION CONDENSATION

google THIS

nut posted:

frizzle: OH HOLY SOL CREATOR OF THE TRUE AND DEVOURER OF DARK PLEASE ABSCOND FROM YOUR MOLTEN THRONE AND ACCEPT MY MEAGER SACRIFICE.

arnold: w-w-whattt?!

frizzle: OH, I MEAN MOLECULES EVOLUTION COMBUSTION CONDENSATION

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

Plant MONSTER.

The Magic School Bus goes to the box factory!!

Plant MONSTER.

RALPHIE IS A BOX NOW!

FutonForensic

giving a signed permission slip to miss frizzle is the modern re-imagining of the Faustian Bargain

Trying

FutonForensic posted:

giving a signed permission slip to miss frizzle is the modern re-imagining of the Faustian Bargain

lol

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

ty manifisto

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

Khanstant

FutonForensic posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Many years later many of those kids may have written papers or a thesis on Arnolds butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

Plant MONSTER.

you guys think that............................ maybe miss frizzle was on drugs instead of being on field trips

Plant MONSTER.

dorothy ann - pride (proud of her knowledge and always butts in and thinks she's the best)
keisha - wrath (the first time a child has said "gently caress you, Ralphie, you dumb idiot" on daytime TV)
ralphie - gluttony (look at him!!)
tim - sloth (he was an artist (lazy))
arnold - envy ("oh please let this be a normal day! I WISH this was a normal day! Other kids get normal days!")
carlos - lust (in the sense he's a thrill seeker he's a kid for christsakes)
wanda - greed (the only child regularly shown to covet gold coins on screen)
phoebe - whiny (gravest sin)

makes u think

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 13, 2020

FluffieDuckie

Plant MONSTER. posted:

you guys think that............................ maybe miss frizzle was on drugs instead of being on field trips

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

Do you think snoop is friends with ms frizzle

ty manifisto

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the magic school blunt LOL

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

cda

by Hand Knit

watho posted:

the magic school blunt LOL

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Ms frizzle got the munchies from the weed. Now she got the schizophrenia. Ms friizle calling the cops on her self because she got so high she's going to die

Escape From Noise

So Ms. Frizzle was their teacher but also their bus driver. Do you think that was due to massive budget cuts?

Plant MONSTER.

yeah and they made her bring her own bus

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

tricking the magic school bus into taking a complimentary 23andme test so i can prove it's the offspring of lightening mcqueen and optimus prime

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
miss frizzle in an interrogation room, being grilled on the identity of the man who took the children's phonecalls at the end of an episode as the cops try desperately to crack the ring of wealthy elites who endanger children for sport.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh poo poo she posts here? how you doing ms frizzle got any pics of lizzy? i mean we know about your crimes already

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!