Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Tell me three things that your spaceship needs to do and I'll see what I've got on the lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Needs to be a ship.

Needs to have space. (DUH!)

Needs to have a Stouffers mac n cheese dispenser.

deep dish peat moss

Thunder Moose posted:

Needs to be a ship.

Needs to have space. (DUH!)

Needs to have a Stouffers mac n cheese dispenser.

Don't you think it's a little absurd to come into a used spaceship lot with such a specific and obscure request?

deep dish peat moss

It's not exactly what you're looking for but I have a promotional Kraft model from 2304 (the year of Kraft Goes Galactic), it has macaroni shaped fins and a macaroni shaped cockpit, carries a jar of extra space, and it does have a macaroni dispenser but it's Kraft brand. Take it or leave it I don't care.

nut

I’ll take it.

deep dish peat moss

Sold! I've got thousands more spaceships, folks, this is a fire sale! Who's next?!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'd like to see what u have from the anime armada pls. A hatchback is preferred. Baby blue paint job if u have it

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese
If I wanted spaceships I'd be playing eve online do you got any beer

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Naz al-Ghul posted:

What race do you think my Macaroni Ship would be?

OH I HOPE ITS SERPENTIS!!!

P.S. have you started the Silmarillion yet?

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's not exactly what you're looking for but I have a promotional Kraft model from 2304 (the year of Kraft Goes Galactic), it has macaroni shaped fins and a macaroni shaped cockpit, carries a jar of extra space, and it does have a macaroni dispenser but it's Kraft brand. Take it or leave it I don't care.

That sir, is a fish.

Musluk

Tell me three things that your spaceship needs to do and I'll see what I've got on the lot.

It needs to go faster than light without breaking causality
has to have flame decals on the side, we're going fast after all
and it *has* to have a spoiler for looking cool

whatcha got for me there?

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Khanstant
i want a ship that can easily fit two or eleven grown men disciples on my backpacking trip across the oil lands

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese

Thunder Moose posted:

What race do you think my Macaroni Ship would be?

OH I HOPE ITS SERPENTIS!!!

P.S. have you started the Silmarillion yet?

Serpentis or Sansha if you eat everything with a knife like I do

I started the audiobook, pretty good so far

deep dish peat moss

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'd like to see what u have from the anime armada pls. A hatchback is preferred. Baby blue paint job if u have it

This is a sentient hatchback with enough room in the trunk to raise your own empire :^) It fought in the Anime Wars of the 2400s where it was piloted by a magical girl. While it has a stock grey paint job it does have custom baby blue power cores. What do you say?

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Naz al-Ghul posted:

Serpentis or Sansha if you eat everything with a knife like I do

I started the audiobook, pretty good so far

Good. Good. Majuan Shuo will expect a book report on the moral failings of Fingolfin in 1 months time :colbert:

Also - understand in advance the dude died before polishing it, so some stories have no continuity in relation to others, just roll with it lol

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

This is a sentient hatchback with enough room in the trunk to raise your own empire :^) It fought in the Anime Wars of the 2400s where it was piloted by a magical girl. While it has a stock grey paint job it does have custom baby blue power cores. What do you say?

Hello from the Goldmine.

deep dish peat moss

Naz al-Ghul posted:

Buddy are you ever in luck- I've got a gigantic vat of beer, strapped to a Makfast Quadriplex Booster Engine with a brand new aftermarket dual Goggle-style bridge.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 10, 2020

deep dish peat moss

The only problem is since the bridge is actually inside the open container, you might get in trouble.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I say :nyan:

sign me up pardner ^_^

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

it needs to impress molly from 7th grade who said I would never amount to anything (she was right but she can't know that)

it needs to hunt wild tacos from the asteroid taculon-7 so I can live off taco flesh

it needs to have regular, auxiliary, and emergency marijuana stores for all contingencies

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

needs to have lots of cargo space for holding none of your business
needs to go fast so i can outrun the space sheriffs
needs a good sound system so i can blast molly hatchet and the allman brothers while on the run from space sheriffs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I need to be able to put 100 tons into low earth orbit with a remaining delta-v of 6.9 km/s.

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese

Buddy are you ever in luck- I've got a gigantic vat of beer, strapped to a Makfast Quadriplex Booster Engine with a brand new aftermarket dual Goggle-style bridge.

I love it, name your price you bodacious bryophyta bastard

Macnult

-panel dim
-light drive
-jesus on the dashboard

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
The mac n cheese ship was nabbed before I could get my grubby paws on it. Drat!

Do you have anything in the way of:

-Functions like a No-Ship from Dune (I have enemies that don't need knowin nothing bout anything no-how)

-Can play eve-online (Get bored in space? Play a boring game about space!)

-Is piloted by non-other than Jeff Goldblum?

poverty goat

• Must be able to reach monkey island
  • No extras
  • No extras.

AZCollins

Meanderthal
I would like my spaceship to have room for my friends and cats, with a good cloaking device. Example picture here:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
got anything with like kc lights, diesel stacks, and a cb? it's for exploring so might need like a rover or two with big mud tires?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I need to be able to put 100 tons into low earth orbit with a remaining delta-v of 6.9 km/s.

nice

BattleSausage

I'm butter side up, baby.

poverty goat posted:

• Must be able to reach monkey island
  • No extras
  • No extras.

Yeah, but this TruCoat...

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Macnult posted:

-panel dim
-light drive
-jesus on the dashboard

That panel dim gonna save you a lot of eye-adjusting-to-the-absolute-darkness-of-space-time

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
I would like:
-cupholder
-seat
-other cupholder

City of Glompton

-needs to be cozy
-should be cute
-will accept corporate branding in exchange for discount

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

deep dish peat moss

Musluk posted:

It needs to go faster than light without breaking causality
has to have flame decals on the side, we're going fast after all
and it *has* to have a spoiler for looking cool

whatcha got for me there?

This puppy's got everything you need. It's hard to photograph it breaking the light barrier but here it is mid-warp into a self-generated wormhole. The flame decals are already there, along with an unfortunate name decal reading "Whyte Hyt". Rather than spoilers it has fins, the spaceship equivalent of a spoiler.

Musluk

This puppy's got everything you need. It's hard to photograph it breaking the light barrier but here it is mid-warp into a self-generated wormhole. The flame decals are already there, along with an unfortunate name decal reading "Whyte Hyt". Rather than spoilers it has fins, the spaceship equivalent of a spoiler.

hol y poo poo

I love it!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Twenty Four

deep dish peat moss has so far drawn, like, infinite more spaceships then lowtax promised to

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Hey there. I'm not into the hard sell so don't try me.

I'm the market for a ship which:

- doubles as a submarine
- triples as a cat hammock
- quadruples as a pez dispenser

Do you have anything like that in stock perchance?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

My ideal spaceship would have

1. Engines

2. A comfortably livable cabin

3. Lasers or some way to blow stuff up?

I mean I think current earth space ships only have like... sort-of engines out of those three things and that's pretty disappointing when I am trying to lay out what I would want on my bare bones honda civic of a space ship!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

a ‘69 el camino with a huge v8 blower sticking up out the hood

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

is it a traveling one? asking for patent pending purposes