Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Can’t wait for the inevitable anime adaptation to reach this chapter to see how weird the whole “saying one thing while mouthing something else“ thing looks in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Superimposed video of real human lips doing picture perfect IPA during dialogue over animated faces.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Desumaytah posted:

Superimposed video of real human lips doing picture perfect IPA during dialogue over animated faces.

Ah, Clutch Cargo.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lt. Lizard posted:

I hope she eventually ends up with the only man fit for her - Daybreak.

:same:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Supersonic Shine posted:

Poor girl's going to be jaded as all hell by the time she sees her 7th birthday.

She's learning that ultimately, everyone's problems come from not just saying what they're thinking. And that Loid is lying to himself that he's only doing it for the mission.

And then when she's a moody teenaged just yells "Dad's not having an affair, he's a spy! Mom keeps avoiding surveillance because she's an assasin. I can read minds, Bond can see the future, and my little brother that showed up from nowhere is actually an elf from an alternate dimension! Now will you two just go on a real date and kiss, because the mental images your mutual thirst is generating is really bad for my sanity!"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope every person that visits the Forger household ends up being a secret agent or something.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

I hope every person that visits the Forger household ends up being a secret agent or something.

Henry showing up for a home visit and a surprise backstory when?

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

There's no way in a series like this Henry doesn't have some wild, complicated backstory.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Omnicrom posted:

There's no way in a series like this Henry doesn't have some wild, complicated backstory.

Are you perhaps suggesting his backstory is... inelegant?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Some tremendous Anya faces this issue.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007576

Who's ready for THE TENNIS ARC

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
The idea of underground illegal tennis is very funny.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Shame we already did the Dodgeball arc But underground Wimbledon is going to be amazing.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

All those serves from Loid were faults :colbert:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Loving Loid's scruffy tennisman look.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm expecting Prince of Tennis levels of crazy :colbert:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao'd at Team Foney

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
More like Brolic Brothers

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
A glimpse into another world where Nightfall posed as Twilight's wife from the start:
https://twitter.com/_tatsuyaendo_/status/1292584944582012929

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

InspectorCarbonara posted:

A glimpse into another world where Nightfall posed as Twilight's wife from the start:

Lmao that tweet is saying he'll fix the fault from the serve in the volume release.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
mada mada dane

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Twilight must achieve Muga no Kyochi.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anyone know where the oneshot that came out prior to spy x family is? It's down on Jamini's box and mangadex.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

InspectorCarbonara posted:

Thatt's one spooky anya.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh my god, this is literally Nightfall's plan :allears:

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Lmao the (ana)Bolic Brothers.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Forgers, Foneys, I think I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Loid's training for tennis consisted of being able to hold his own against an ordinary wife and office worker who does a little yoga.

Arkanian
Sep 18, 2013

"You aren't trying to rig the game by bringing in a ringer, are you? We came here for a nice, clean wager."

"Anyway, next up are some guys I hired. I gave them experimental drugs to help them win."

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
So, two things:

One, the next chapter's been bumped two weeks to September 6th.

Two, per the Weekly Shonen Jump twitter, there's a "Top Secret Project" in progress that's due to be announced August 25th:

https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1295996510732259328

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the top secret project is a surprise release of 100 new chapters

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's an Eastern plot to take over Jump! But it was foiled by the anics of a precocious chld and her dog, who happened to be in just the right place.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The top secret project is actually just a bunch of chapters to fix tge glacial pacing

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Light Novel prequel spin-off.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Daybreak is the new main character of the manga.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

It seems a bit early to do an anime, considering there is only about 4 volumes worth of content out now.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

IShallRiseAgain posted:

It seems a bit early to do an anime, considering there is only about 4 volumes worth of content out now.

Daybreak OVA

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really though, it is almost certainly an audio drama like every other cryptic announcement of this sort.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
For Pete's sake, people, they specifically asked you not to jump to random conclusions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Nipponophile posted:

For Pete's sake, people, they specifically asked you not to jump to random conclusions.

daybreak image song album