Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

By giving the Leafs a call that was questionable in some eyes they were doomed to a lol officiating performance in g5.

Columbus has got away with at least 3 pretty blatant penalties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
lol torts doing the "hurry it up" gesture

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The dreaded empty net. :ohdear:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Tampa's hosed.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Nah it ain't happening, RIP leafs...

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

grassy gnoll posted:

lol torts doing the "hurry it up" gesture

Leafs counter with the traditional "rag it" in return.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
While we have a moment, does anyone know if the Maple Leafs would have been in a different position if they had not lost to a 42 year old Zamboni driver that they employ? Would they have played a different team or made it to the playoffs outright?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

My point was both Jackets are bargains (until the end of the season, when both get hefty raises) and were mid-round picks.

My point is that the Leafs anointed a starter who isn’t better than anybody before he even played a game for them.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I worry the Leafs dont have enough time to string together 17 passes in the offensive zone before attempting a shot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Yay!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Good for Foligno.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
Leafs gonna win 4-3

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: That would've been an auto-goal but FLIGGY :siren:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Eat poo poo foglino lololol

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

:fork:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Alright, 3-0. Let's hit the gas.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

leafs needed a keeper who would have allowed -1 goals instead of someone who let their dominant offense down this game

i know they don't keep +/- for goalies but Andersen would have a +1 in 2 victories, lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Leafs gonna win 4-3

I'll donate $1,000 to a LAS charity if they do. :toxx:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

im not even mad

we knew this team wasn't going anywhere 5 months ago

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Nocheez posted:

While we have a moment, does anyone know if the Maple Leafs would have been in a different position if they had not lost to a 42 year old Zamboni driver that they employ? Would they have played a different team or made it to the playoffs outright?

They're a pathetic embarrassment either way.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

LOL LEAFS

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
:fork:

54 minutes of complacency; I expected a little more tbh.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
Welllllll poo poo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

THIS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE SCORE FRIDAY NIGHT YOU FUCKS.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bad week for home teams

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

Beat TBL again thanks

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Man, I just noticed the entirety of the Jackets coaching staff are dressed like they're waiting for the comet to arrive.

Series owned, hockey rules.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Nocheez posted:

They would have passed Carolina yeah

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
WHEW bonus jackets hockey w/ a rematch round

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

grassy gnoll posted:

Man, I just noticed the entirety of the Jackets coaching staff are dressed like they're waiting for the comet to arrive.

The coaches in tracksuits own.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good series, LAS. Two even teams should go the distance and you sure as poo poo made it interesting. :respek:

grassy gnoll posted:

Series owned, hockey rules.

I unironically want one of those Star Trek-lookin' pullovers.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

johnsson going through the handshake line like "good series, who are you?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Gotcha. I thought he was alluding to the location and I was guessing it was more private/less accessible to potential creepers/closer to the locker room so they can go out the exit with hubby after the game.

Probably this too. Honestly a lot of it is probably just elevator access and there being no easy way to get down after the game.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
That was a funny outcome.

I hope the Jackets carve the Lightning again.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Well Jackets. I've got a fridge full of alcohol, I'm ready to do this thing again.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Koopa Kid posted:

:laffo:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
how mcuh do we have 2 wait for more hockey

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Good series, LAS. Two even teams should go the distance and you sure as poo poo made it interesting. :respek:

I unironically want one of those Star Trek-lookin' pullovers.

Columbus played exactly the way they want to, Keefe blinked and Andersen choked. Good series.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Koopa Kid posted:

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

MoaM posted:

how mcuh do we have 2 wait for more hockey
Tuesday