Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Over in YOSPOS, burning swine has been doing the Lord's work:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Babylon Astronaut posted:

I mean, there is evidence of a difference, but all of it shows black fathers more likely to be involved with their children.

Interesting! Do you have a source I could read more about this? My response was build on some old papers about teenage motherhood, and I'd love to update/flesh out my knowledge.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hooman posted:

WHO? WHO, STANTIS?
WHO IS loving DOING THIS STANTIS?
SAY THEIR GOD drat NAMES, YOU PIECE OF poo poo.

wait, the dog is a lib right? Why was he pro unmarked cops?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

sexpig by night posted:

wait, the dog is a lib right? Why was he pro unmarked cops?

Stantis is a conservative. Therefore, anything he doesn't like must be a liberal thing.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

The duck kind of has a point that critical race theory is not an established and internally consistent set of laws, but a mass of insights and opinions from many, many voices working on a set of related problems from diverse perspectives. The points of disagreement and internal contradictions absolutely do lead to people being "right" by certain standards and "wrong" by others, and it can be bewildering and offputting, especially for would-be allies and others without "skin in the game." Luckily, this only describes critical race theory, and not any other ideology; all the other ideologies are perfectly consistent and never lead to contradictory poo poo.

Anyway a nice palate cleanser:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
At one point Carmen criticized Trump and Winslow defended him.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Ague Proof posted:

At one point Carmen criticized Trump and Winslow defended him.

Actually, it's the liberals that voted for Trump.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

4 yeah, the 60s and 70s didn't have any flag-burning or riots, jackass

5 Pulitzer-Prize winner Mike Ramirez going for the straight-up old-timey racism, I see

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

5 Pulitzer-Prize winner Mike Ramirez going for the straight-up old-timey racism, I see

Hey Ramirez, I have a Wikipedia link for you. It's fun. Click it and read it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"The Dominic Cummings effect – How many rotten apples does it take to destroy trust in the government?"

Matt:

Schools able to appeal over students' GCSE and A-level results

Sunday Times:

MPs to investigate surge in migrants crossing Channel in small boats

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

4 yeah, the 60s and 70s didn't have any flag-burning or riots, jackass

Lots of horrible poo poo going on right now that this comic could apply to, and the thing he's offended by is anti-police-brutality protests and flag burning

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Boomers: You coddled kids wouldn't understand the wild times we lived through and participated in. Riots, protest movements, racial issues... :smuggo:

Also Boomers: that fuckin' cartoon lol

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Scott Morrison is pushing for the states to chip in more for economic recovery.

Downes:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Being figuratively sick is worse than being literally sick!"

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

hooman posted:

WHO? WHO, STANTIS?
WHO IS loving DOING THIS STANTIS?
SAY THEIR GOD drat NAMES, YOU PIECE OF poo poo.

obama up to his old tricks :mad:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Well I knew it was only a matter of time before Gary McCoy got into Qanon.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: The Deficit Is Gone but so Is the Country

Ted Rall posted:

One theory about the collapse of ancient Rome is that a pair of plagues, probably the bubonic plague, precipitated the end. Now we are dealing with the COVID-19 plague. Conservatives are worried about the deficit as the costs of stimulating the economy add up, but what alternative do they have?

Tags: ancient Rome, civilization collapse, Collapse, COVID-19, economic stimulus, patricians, populists, renewal, Roman forum

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Welp, dropped that storyline like a hot potato.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That last speech bubble alone turns this from “tangible and material assistance would serve better than a paltry symbolic gesture” to “ugh virtue signallers, all of you!!”, good work duck

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fister Roboto posted:

Welp, dropped that storyline like a hot potato.

"Your kidnapping was your own fault lol" is a hell of a way to drop a storyline

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The "Yo! Semite!" gaffe is being used to distract from the fact that Trump is linked to child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. AGC.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

obama up to his old tricks :mad:

-Scott Stantis or USPOL poster? You decide.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jay Rust posted:

That last speech bubble alone turns this from “tangible and material assistance would serve better than a paltry symbolic gesture” to “ugh virtue signallers, all of you!!”, good work duck

I mean he's not wrong about the fact that the rich white man who owns the Redskins not actually caring about native american issues and just trying to avoid criticism.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"Thighland"

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

People stranded on desert islands send out messages in bottles because they have no other means of communication, they don't receive them. Why do none of these hacks understand that.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The guy is sending the note. He's excited because it's been a lifelong fantasy of his. He's in the process of writing "USA SUX", something he knows the recipient will appreciate.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon: Even if there was no election the postal service is just the sort of thing Trump would like to destroy

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Hm, yes, the first animal I think of when I think of "animals that change color to blend in with their environment" is the octopus. It's also the first thing I think of when I think of octopuses

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

That’d be a good duck cartoon if not for dismissing the issue as irrelevant. This has been a criticism of the team for decades, so it’s not like Snyder just suddenly had an epiphany that his team had a racist name in 2020. It is absolutely a defensive reflex in response to the current sociopolitical environment that doesn’t deserve praise.

And yes, they should donate a generous sum to native reservations, as there are more pressing issues. But that’s what makes it so pathetic: it really is a trivial matter, and that it took 30+ years to change says how sincere they are about it.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

more like first duck on the moon, am I right fellas

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Why affect the things you can change single handedly while larger problems continue to exist?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Tell me, Loren, how much of your income from this comic are you donating to Native American causes?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tell me, Loren, how much of your income from this comic are you donating to Native American causes?

tbh at least racists like them fully admit it's zero because they don't give a poo poo which is at least more honest than the more lib style 'we partnered with Raytheon and a private prison company to paint 'black lives matter' on the street, you're welcome' meaningless poo poo.

Not better, mind you, just honest.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

*next week*

Trump: I wish her, Ghislaine Maxwell, well, for the third time.

McCoy: UH UM, LOL DID YOU HEAR BIDEN SAY THAT THING??? LOL!!

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

It's almost reassuring how substanceless these are, coming from these two. There is no winning Republican message, because if there were, they'd be drawing it. There is no well polling argument against relief payments except for pure nonsense. There is no effective messaging about how Trump isn't that bad, so uh you people hate sex slavery, right?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Since no one has posted this fucker in awhile, let's see what Pat Cross has been up to:

6 :getin:

11 :laffo:

His opinions are so predictable you could have AI write them.

edit: some were really large for some reason so timg'd them

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Why did you just post 12 of the same comic that says" Im Mad we arnt a theocracy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

If you're doing Pat Cross, I'm gonna make this a cursed page and check in with Sean DeLonas:

Oh these aren't so bad.

Huh I wonder if the evil in his heart finally got to him and he's not drawing that much

oh :smith: