Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Jerry tries to do stand up with masks - but can't stand it because he doesn't know how much of the audience is laughing, and it bothers him. It bothers him a lot.

George takes social distancing to new heights when he uses it as an excuse to go no-contact with his parents.

Kramer decides he has a new start up venture: recycled masks and hand sanitizer hes making in a distillery located within his apartment.

Newman has a plot to use his postal worker's job to divert critical supplies to his own "fallout bunker," but gets in over his head when he uncovers a Trump plot to steal mail-in ballots.

Elaine... IDK - gets more apathetic as she wastes away swiping left on Tinder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
george covers replaces his clothes with nothing but masks stretched all over his body

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Jerry starts dating a lady, but she refuses to take her mask off. He becomes more and more obsessed with what she looks like beneath the mask and concerned she is ugly (and he is superficial). He's harangues her until she removes the mask, revealing she is beautiful before breaking up with him.

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Chewbecca posted:

Jerry starts dating a lady, but she refuses to take her mask off. He becomes more and more obsessed with what she looks like beneath the mask and concerned she is ugly (and he is superficial). He's harangues her until she removes the mask, revealing she is beautiful before breaking up with him.

My teeth are REAL. and they are BEAUTIFUL.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
steinfeld

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

:cheers:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Jerry, she was a chin masker!

-a chin masker?

wears her mask down over her chin without covering her nose!

-a chin masker!

yes!

-you cant be a chin masker, the whole point of the mask is to cover both your mouth, and nose!

I know! she was a chin masker, but that’s not even the worst part Jerry!

- she was a chin masker and that wasn’t the worse part?!

when she sneezed she sneezed directly into her hands!

- a Hand sneezer and a chin masker!

that’s right my friend!

- You can’t sneeze into the hands! I give her two weeks

a chin masker jerry.

- a chin masker and a hand sneezer. huh. I thought she seemed very nice for a hair stylist.

George has a coughing fit, Jerry leans back in his seat and grimaces

-oooh

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Evil Bob posted:

Jerry, she was a chin masker!

-a chin masker?

wears her mask down over her chin without covering her nose!

-a chin masker!

yes!

-you cant be a chin masker, the whole point of the mask is to cover both your mouth, and nose!

I know! she was a chin masker, but that’s not even the worst part Jerry!

- she was a chin masker and that wasn’t the worse part?!

when she sneezed she sneezed directly into her hands!

- a Hand sneezer and a chin masker!

that’s right my friend!

- You can’t sneeze into the hands! I give her two weeks

a chin masker jerry.

- a chin masker and a hand sneezer. huh. I thought she seemed very nice for a hair stylist.

George has a coughing fit, Jerry leans back in his seat and grimaces

-oooh

lmao :five:

id watch the poo poo out of that

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

George gets called out for using his mask like a feedbag for mike and ikes. Kramer tries to patent a touch-free hug

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Elaine gets picked to lead a seminar on social distancing after Mr. Peterman sees the lengths she goes to to avoid talking to a coworker. Newman gets fired for boiling the mail

Mummy Napkin
Elaine and Putty break up again in Arby's parking lot because he doesn't want to put a mask on

"So, you're not going to put the mask on?"
*squnity eyed stare* "Yeah, that's right."

Mummy Napkin
Kramer: “My friend Bob Sacamano says it’s just like a regular flu. People recover all the time!”

Prof. Crocodile

Kramer, having observed that cats never get Covid, tries to manufacture a homemade vaccine out of cat food, drawing seed investment from George’s dad.

meanwhile Elaine tires to get j peterman to start selling masks with emojis on them, but a hilarious mix up winds up with her being branded a Covid denier.

Prof. Crocodile

Mummy Napkin posted:

Kramer: “My friend Bob Sacamano says it’s just like a regular flu. People recover all the time!”

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Mummy Napkin posted:

Stoner Sloth

Mummy Napkin posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Slumpy
this was supposed to be the summer of george

slumpy

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Slumpy posted:

Mummy Napkin

Slumpy posted:

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

alnilam

Slumpy posted:

ty manifisto

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Slumpy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Slumpy posted:

the summer of george

Drink-Mix Man

Slumpy posted:

the summer of george

Drink-Mix Man

Elaine running all over town stockpiling PPE right before the pandemic hits New York. Potential sex partners must meet rigorous criteria before they are deemed "mask worthy."

Drink-Mix Man

GEORGE: My cousin's got coronavirus. My friend Jeffrey's uh, sister, also ... you know ...coronavirus. I got a lot of coronavirus experience. Come on.

google THIS

Kramer keeps joining all the Zoom calls somehow despite not having an invite link

And he never mutes

Mummy Napkin
“PAPI SNEEZED ON MY SOFA!!!”

Mummy Napkin
jerry quarantined with his parents in del boca vista and has to sleep on the pull out sofa

Mummy Napkin
George trying to get the $600 unemployment bonus saying he was laid off from Vandeley industries during the shutdown

Drink-Mix Man

That whole bit where Elaine coughs on that germaphobe's keyboard and rubs her stapler on her butt but it's way darker.

Drink-Mix Man

Mummy Napkin posted:

George trying to get the $600 unemployment bonus saying he was laid off from Vandeley industries during the shutdown

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Jerry: "So, apparently this is a thing- 'asymptomatic carriers'

George: "What the hell is 'asymptomatic', you're making that up!

Elaine: "No, I've heard about this, it's when you got the covid, but you're not showing any symptoms!"

George: "So you're not sick, then."

Elaine: "No, you're sick! You can spread it and everything, but you don't feel sick!

George: "How can you be sick, not feel sick, and give it to others, you're not making any sense!"

Jerry: "Asymptomatic."

George: "Stop saying that! It's not a real term!"

Elaine *reading aloud* : "Asymptomatic: adjective MEDICINE (of a condition or a person) producing or showing no symptoms.

Jerry *gesturing toward Elaine* : "See?"

George: "It's not a real thing! You're just making it up!"

**Kramer busts into the room, mask on but obviously worn upside-down**

Kramer: "Jerry, I tested positive for covid but I feel fine!"

Jerry: **standing up** "THAT'S asymptomatic! Now get the hell out of my apartment for 14 days, all of yas!"

**Bass line followed by a dry cough**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Mummy Napkin
George bored during quarantine watches Rochelle, Rochelle on Hulu and buys Cameo messages from Marissa Tomei

Mummy Napkin
George quarantined at his parents and gets caught jerking it to Marissa Tomei deepfakes by his mom and claims you never do THAT again.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
The sea was angry that day my friends. The beached whale lay there, struggling 2 breathe. I climbed the great beast and plunged my fist into the blowhole, pulling out the obstruction!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Elaine is dating a doctor and tries to minimize her mask use to only when they meet

BUG JUG

The group form a pod but Kramer keeps bringing new people into it, then abandons their pod for Bob Sacamano's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

BUG JUG posted:

The group form a pod but Kramer keeps bringing new people into it, then abandons their pod for Bob Sacamano's.

a pod?