Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
It's because Pikachu is electric-type and uses thundershock. How did I not realize this before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
:same: works because same is shark in japanese

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Whos your favorite pokemon Alan?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Grondoth posted:

and also because sharks are smooth in every direction, it's all the same smoothness

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

and also because sharks are smooth in every direction, it's all the same smoothness

wow. Thank you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yikes! posted:

wow. Thank you

your welcome

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
there's nothing smoother than a shark. epecially the species known as the smooth shark.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It’s because some idiot man child on the internet was watching a Pokemon episode and he thought the face was funny. Then he posted it on Reddit and all the idiot man children on there noticed it got a lot of upvotes so they all posted it aswell because they wanted some points too

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Seth Rollins posted:

there's nothing smoother than a shark. epecially the species known as the smooth shark.

a goo n brain?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I read in the book that sharks are not smooth and I have since thrown the book out due to the recent revelations itt

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

a goo n brain?

not much what's a goo n brain with you

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Grondoth posted:

I thought this was a whimsical fish. You have ruined this for me.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Should've pulled the trigger

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

No sorry OP that's not it. Dont worry we'll all be here when you finally get it. Please don't take too long though, i think we're all starting to feel embarrassed for you

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Alan 00X posted:

It's because Pikachu is electric-type and uses thundershock. How did I not realize this before?
I'm wondering how I didn't realize this was an Alan thread until I go to the end of this and thought "Wait, that cadence, that simplistic tone belying a knowing depth of potential discussion... is he back?!?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Xaintrailles posted:

I thought this was a whimsical fish. You have ruined this for me.

Sharks are fish

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
thats a pretty awesome observation OP.

True story i had a crush on some girl in the second grade and she tricked me into giving her my foil ninetails

yeah i have trust issues now why do you ask

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
my man Alan back with another certified banger! nice!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thank you, but this post has already been reported recently!

Click here to return to the forums.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
our top meme scientists are working on the 'woman screaming at cat' specimen and everyday we get closer to finding a cure

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Alan my man. We're a bit curious.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Trainer Alan 00X, we've heard of your famed exploits across Kanto but your journey ends here, because you've just stumbled into the most awful gym in the region.

Prepare for battle!

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Is pikachu furry or smooth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Is pikachu fury or smooth

man he always so mad

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I'd say not to put him on the spot, but I think we all have a lot to learn from the way he frames this decision.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Alan 00X posted:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chrs posted:

It’s because some idiot man child on the internet was watching a Pokemon episode and he thought the face was funny. Then he posted it on Reddit and all the idiot man children on there noticed it got a lot of upvotes so they all posted it aswell because they wanted some points too

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
We developed a complex culture around Krusty Grill. The barbarians of Reddit just point at laugh at the funnny face.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I bing'd "Fill The Streets Grill The Meats" and this was the only image result

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

RepeatingMeme posted:

No sorry OP that's not it. Dont worry we'll all be here when you finally get it. Please don't take too long though, i think we're all starting to feel embarrassed for you

being mean to alan00x should be a permabannable offense imo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sharks are rougher than sandpaper and you should all be ashamed for your lack of marine knowledge

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

My favorite pokemon is Alan

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Grondoth posted:

I figured this out independently 2 months ago and it blew my mind

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
smoke em if you got em we are in an ALAN thread

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

garfield hentai posted:

being alan00x should be a permabannable offense imo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Alan 00X posted:

I bet you were one of those kids that had to grind to get out of the rock gym in pokemon yellow

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

zaepg posted:

Alan my man. We're a bit curious.

sorry, it's either Mew or Haunter/Gengar MAYBE eevee. I only did Gen 1 btw because I didn't have any friends to play pokemon with lol. I got Pokemon Red first (Charmander) then got Yellow and Stadium and even picked up a used Blue. Didn't like Pokemon Snap though.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I bet you were one of those kids that had to grind to get out of the rock gym in pokemon yellow
No, just used Ember with Charmander in Red. It was a bit of a struggle, though.

Alan 00X fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Aug 11, 2020

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Pikachu is smooth like a seal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Pikachu can surf and wears cool dude sunglasses while doing so 😎