Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elbo
Oct 9, 2012
Are all of the random dungeons and ruins and stuff generated on world creation? In other words do the skills/items that increase the chance to find ruins or special encounters on the world map create those encounters or just show you ones that you could have found on your own if you traveled on the ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im tripping and v muxh enjoying the tunes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i am salt man

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

Elbo posted:

Are all of the random dungeons and ruins and stuff generated on world creation? In other words do the skills/items that increase the chance to find ruins or special encounters on the world map create those encounters or just show you ones that you could have found on your own if you traveled on the ground?

Their locations and properties (though not specific map layout) are generated during world gen.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

verbal enema posted:

i am salt man

Live and drink, friend!

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Unormal posted:

Their locations and properties (though not specific map layout) are generated during world gen.

To add on to this, there are so many of the loving things that you can spend a frankly unreasonable amount of time just finding and exploring them if your character is built for that. Source: I built a character just for that, and got to like level 25 just by finding stuff, shooting people, completing Sultan history quests, and returning overdue library books before I ever even bothered to go to Golgotha.

verbal enema posted:

i am salt man

Me too, buddy

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Random storyline thoughts. Spoilers for all major main quest areas, stay out if you haven't finished through Tombs.

Bethesda Susa is probably one of my favorite dungeons/ruins/lairs/fortresses/keeps/inverted towers/whateverthefuck in any video game ever.

The atmosphere in there is superb. And I say this even with how much I hate sleep gas :v: Evocative music and feel, in a low-fi roguelike? Yep, it's real.

I think the end of tombs is a bigger moment, but I didn't like the lower floors as much, lot of very annoying stuff in there.

I both love and hate Golgotha. It's incredibly well realized, but I think mechanically it's a bit off, because after the first time you get through there, you're heavily incentivized to just blitz through it in <5 minutes of real time. Actually fighting your way through and exploring is a megabad idea, which kind of sucks, because it's a neat, incredibly well themed place.

Omonporch is... ok? I guess? Bananas are OP.

The Grit Gate siege sucks. Not big on defense missions, and this one is just a colossal clusterfuck due to the number of targets involved, grenades going off, penalties for friendly fire, etc. Also some cheesy strats you can pull off with meta knowledge, making this punishing to first timers who don't expect it and meh for the prepared.

Rainbow Wood is very similar to Golgotha, you want to get in and out quickly. It's also in a weird place for min/max players, you can farm xp-giving slimes basically endlessly, which is both boring and lame. Literally standing in one place mashing (f) if you have the right setup. Meanwhile if you don't have the right setup, you may find yourself totally overwhelmed, disarmed, dead, or in a situation where finding the continuation is borderline impossible.

On the upshot, Klanq. Puff you :3: Also the mushroom effect. Just amazing.

I'd love to see more side areas like asphalt caves and rusted arch (and I guess redrock/rustwells?), I didn't like kyakuya or beh lah as much, but kyakuya had some interesting lore stuff going on at least. I'd skip beh lah entirely on most characters but for the 300 sp potential reward for some builds.

The only reason I even found out about trembling dunes was a complete spoiler mention by another player, or I'd never have found it - is there anything anywhere in the game that even points to it?

Historic dungeons are a good midpoint along those lines, they're more interesting than generic ruin diving with the guaranteed solid rewards at the end.

And finally on a non spoiler note, Tombs is incredible, but man it's killing me even more now that I couldn't hold out for 1.0. I waited like 3?+ years or so, Tombs patch lured me back. Worth it? Absolutely. But I want the ennnndddiiiinggggg :cry:

Anyway, game good, good game.

victrix fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Aug 10, 2020

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I definitely agree on the grit gate defense. When I start it I'm not so much scared of dying as I am scared of pissing off my bear buds. In what should be an all out scramble where you're throwing out everything you have, instead I just try to carefully bump everything to death. Would like to see allies in that fight have a higher tolerance to friendly fire or something.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yeah, given how much experimenting goes on in there, the Barathrumites should be resilient to catching a bit of flak. I feel like they should only turn on you if they've been *explicitly* targeted instead of reacting on just taking incidental damage from a grenade or shock arc or something.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

TBH there should be an Insane Bravado dialogue option where you tell everyone to hole up downstairs with the old man, and if you manage to repel the attackers with just your immediate companions and whatever turrets you managed to activate, everyone comes back up like ":stare: you absolute loving behemoth. You maniacal wrecking ball"

e: make the player have to click through like five different "sib, are you sure, these people are extremely dangerous and you are wildly outnumbered" protests and then if they win anyway they get to drop some hilariously badass "told you so" line

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Angry Diplomat posted:

TBH there should be an Insane Bravado dialogue option where you tell everyone to hole up downstairs with the old man, and if you manage to repel the attackers with just your immediate companions and whatever turrets you managed to activate, everyone comes back up like ":stare: you absolute loving behemoth. You maniacal wrecking ball"

e: make the player have to click through like five different "sib, are you sure, these people are extremely dangerous and you are wildly outnumbered" protests and then if they win anyway they get to drop some hilariously badass "told you so" line

Moon King Chills: Clear the Grit Gate invasion without assistance from bear or machine

Elbo
Oct 9, 2012

Angry Diplomat posted:

To add on to this, there are so many of the loving things that you can spend a frankly unreasonable amount of time just finding and exploring them if your character is built for that. Source: I built a character just for that, and got to like level 25 just by finding stuff, shooting people, completing Sultan history quests, and returning overdue library books before I ever even bothered to go to Golgotha.

What kind of things would make a build better suited for those in particular?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Most of the time I can get past the defense at Grit Gate with zero to one casualties, but there was this one time where some jerkass Phylactery Squire was hiding somewhere and the drat cyberghost hologram gently caress completely slaughtered the whole base while I desperately tried to figure out what was going on. This was, of course, before I knew about the mechanic because I had decided to not activate either of the two Phylactery items I had found on different files by that point. I tried a phase-harmonic grit carbine, astrally tethering it, AND then tossing normality gas grenades at it to no avail. RIP that run.

Tomb is super duper freaking awesome, the ending of it (which I'm not sure if there are alternatives options for) is so really cool and well done. I want more soooo badly, the build-up at the current ending I've seen is insane. Now to figure out my cheese strat for Cherubs. I'm thinking something along the lines of Portable walls and sleep/freeze/confusing them, potentially with some Linear Cannon turrets

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

victrix posted:

I both love and hate Golgotha. It's incredibly well realized, but I think mechanically it's a bit off, because after the first time you get through there, you're heavily incentivized to just blitz through it in <5 minutes of real time. Actually fighting your way through and exploring is a megabad idea, which kind of sucks, because it's a neat, incredibly well themed place.

Yeah, Golgotha is in a weird spot, because once you know about the many various routes to blitz to the end, there's really no incentive whatsoever to do it the "right" way; AFAIK, it's impossible for anything of meaningful value (like cybernetics or w/e) to spawn on the earlier floors, and even if you want to check those for some reason, using one of the many means of flight and then just warping out is a much smarter way to do that than running the gauntlet. The gauntlet is such a neat idea and especially when it was implemented there wasn't much like it in roguelikes, but the backdoor option, which is otherwise great, kind of... kills the point of it all.

And also, when a sultan dungeon or somesuch spawns using the Golgotha gadget tileset, the results can be... really, really messy. 60,000 drams of acid messy. :gonk:

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Elbo posted:

What kind of things would make a build better suited for those in particular?

The Customs & Folklore and Wayfaring skill trees, basically. The Wings mutation also helps greatly, though it's not mandatory - just a significant quality of life upgrade.

You probably want to aim for fairly high Intelligence (just upwards of 20 IIRC) in the midgame so you can a) buy lots of skills and b) get Trash Divining - it's free real estate secrets! Don't forget to take the skill that gives you more reputation from the water ritual as well - that really adds up, since your Wayfaring means you'll be finding a lot more legendary lairs and you'll be constantly bartering your enormous library of secrets for other, even cooler secrets.

Before anything else, though, you'll want a core set of combat skills. I personally recommend just going with basic rifle skills + the DV enhancing skills, and simply shooting everything with the best gun you can get your hands on, eventually aiming for a carbine; that'll give you respectable killing power for a comparatively modest skill investment. You'll likely want to choose a melee tree to dip into at some point - if you haven't found a dope Sultan weapon, you can't go wrong with Long Blades for Defensive Stance. More DV means getting hit less often means having a little more time to realize you hosed up and it's time to run like hell while frantically jabbing salve injectors into your neck.

Find and do the starter village quests that aren't highly likely to kill you (knowing when to politely apologize and quickly walk away is critical for this playstyle). This should get you a level or two at least. Now make your pilgrimage to the Stilt, pausing to carefully take a curious peek at any interesting locations you find. Don't feel bad if you have to bolt - just discovering some places can net you experience, and every new discovery gives you another secret to barter to someone who's interested in that type of location.

Once you've reached the Stilt, you can go chat with the Sultan Contemplation Man for some experience, maybe share water (and secrets!) with the High Priest and perhaps Wardens Esther, and wander around and see what the merchants have for sale. Pick up a good rifle if you can find one, buy lots of bullets, and grab any other stuff you're in need of.

By this point you can probably afford to grab Wayfaring for a biome you're comfortable exploring at your current level - so choose one and mosey over to any interesting sites you've got marked, pausing to investigate the many things you discover along the way. I like the salt flats because of their excellent visibility, but Dawnglider attacks are no joke, so you may prefer a different option.

If you don't die to carelessness or misfortune, sooner or later you'll run across one of three things that can accelerate your progress towards an endgame-ready character: an infinite money source like a convenient giant weep, an absolutely massive ruined library that you can loot and haul back to the Stilt for a billion experience, or an unbelievably diesel legendary who's friendly enough from all your water-sharing and secret-telling that you can recruit them and start exploring in much more dangerous places.

If you ever feel like you've run out of things to spend skill points on, you're probably mistaken :v: Tinkering and Cooking both synergize very well with this build (some people will trade faction reputation for your mouth-watering cooking recipes!) and you can always beef up your combat skills. If all else fails, the toughness and discipline skill trees are right there, and anything that makes you less likely to die is a good investment.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Seconding Angry Diplomat's build as a fun chill way to spend time ingame. He's really underselling the power of wings + wayfaring + compass bracelet there I feel; the threshold of being able to fly laps around the overland map with 0% chance of getting lost is incredible, and it actually takes no time at all to just walk to the stilt & back whenever you want, at no cost and effectively instantly.

Elbo
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah I'm gonna try that for my next game, I've basically only played crawl style minotaur berserkers so far.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
I'm just progressing to the point where I can stop ax zerking everything. Does anyone have any other build suggestions?

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

beer gas canister posted:

I'm just progressing to the point where I can stop ax zerking everything. Does anyone have any other build suggestions?

Proselytize/Beguile builds can take a long while to get going, but oh my sweet sainted aunt, once they do there's just nothing like it. Having your water/oil/slime-sib, your convert, your mind slave and your dominated robot all go in on something simultaneously is just the most glorious kind of chaos.

I've actually grown fond of doing a True Kin Artifex build that goes heavy int/ego and just builds an army and has all the gizmos. The main problem is that 1 to about 6 is a hump, but once you can really recruit some buddies, it just takes off.

Elbo
Oct 9, 2012
OK here's the real tough question: How the heck do you use burgeoning without killing yourself in a huge flock of tumbling pods?

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Elbo posted:

OK here's the real tough question: How the heck do you use burgeoning without killing yourself in a huge flock of tumbling pods?

take it purely for speedrunning purposes because the +200 rep it gets you with the Consortium helps you skip a bunch of rep grinding later in the main quest, never actually use the activated ability

Elbo
Oct 9, 2012

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

take it purely for speedrunning purposes because the +200 rep it gets you with the Consortium helps you skip a bunch of rep grinding later in the main quest, never actually use the activated ability

That's a bummer, I really like the idea of using it as a different flavor of force wall that can also do some damage but there's like a 25% chance on cast that it just ends your run.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Angry Diplomat posted:

And yeah Burgeoning is really good, because it lets you do that exact thing: with a couple of keystrokes, it reduces your own attrition and increase your opponent's. It generally won't kill threatening enemies directly, but it does pile a poo poo-ton of distractions, expendable targets, bleeding, spitting plant potshots, potential entanglement, potential rusting, and other annoyances on your target, and that poo poo adds up really quickly in an all-out bossfight. The sheer number of chaff minions alone makes it useful - just dropping Burgeoning between you and Jotun can often give you a lot more time to gently caress around before he charges you and cuts off your everything.

I haven't tried this myself, mind, but other advice on burgeoning

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

re: Golgotha, even on the current build, a blitz down the conveyor belts is very manageable with foreknowledge. Non-mutant flight before level 15-16 (to still clear golgotha in time for masterwork carbine) is pretty rare, but anything that will clear pools is very useful to minimize the likelihood of getting pulled into slime and infected. Even just collecting a few sower's seeds or thermal grenades and bolting to the bottom is very viable, with the biggest risk/thing to deal with at that point being Slog.

Also, if you find a flamethrower, you can make a stop at the Asphalt Mines or otherwise get 60-90+ oil, and explore all of Golgotha at your leisure because you can kill everything and ensure there are no pools to infect you. Even just 16ish drams of oil is enough to do a blitz to the bottom with a flamethrower.

In any case, making sure you hit up Kyuakya to trade for the guaranteed Corpus from the mayor and then taking a trip to Six-Day to make sure you have the parts for a ironshank and glotrot cures in advance is really all you need to do to ensure you can get through Golgotha safely. Making a disease-resist meal, or even a honey + yuckwheat meal that gives disease resist, helps a lot as well to avoid having to deal with any headaches juggling cures.

I think SpaceDrake is right though, there needs to be some kind of incentive for actually exploring Golgotha since there really isn't, especially the upper levels (which are arguably some of the riskier ones). Or maybe the existing speed-incentive ( finishing it before level 12 for added rewards, notably a holo-bracelet) is the point: it's not a place to be explored and you should just get it over with (which matches the lore very well).

Tempora Mutantur fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Aug 13, 2020

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

I wish there was a lot more ranged weapon diversity, across all tiers -- getting kitted out with an assault rifle like COD is fine and all but I want acid-spraying shotguns, desiccation rays that squeeze all the water out of your targets and turning them into salt pillars, intentionally-grown spore cannons. I want paired pistols, one which shoots conventional bullets that cause knockback & make your targets phased, the other which shoots phased bullets which pull targets out of phase, so that I can kill enemies by pushing them & fusing them into walls. I want a high-pressure water cannon that can cut folks in half but uses an incredible amount of water to do so.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

^^^ Yeah, shotguns are basically worthless and it's sad because they could add a lot more firearm variety.

Has anyone else been having trouble with psychometry not working? I'm trying a flying build and while I've been finding artifacts left and right bananas don't seem to do anything. I get the notification that I have psychometry but never the option to pull the early history of the object.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Xand_Man posted:

^^^ Yeah, shotguns are basically worthless and it's sad because they could add a lot more firearm variety.

Has anyone else been having trouble with psychometry not working? I'm trying a flying build and while I've been finding artifacts left and right bananas don't seem to do anything. I get the notification that I have psychometry but never the option to pull the early history of the object.

...there are literal bananas, they are fruit, psychometry doesn't help with them (though I think you mean the grenade artifact type which is weird, I think that should let you identify it further with psychometry

I could be misremembering something but I think if you lack Tinkering, psychometry won't work for identification (you DEFINITELY cannot use the schematic-learning part of psychometry without tinkering)

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Do shotgun pellets apply as individual attacks, or are multiple hits calculated collectively somehow? I would think giving the player like 6 chances to critically hit per pull of the trigger would make shotguns awesome at hitting high-DV targets, which makes sense because, y'know, buckshot.

e: I also feel that a tighter spread would benefit shotguns quite a bit, both by making them a bit deadlier beyond point-blank range and by making them less of an "anger everything on that side of the map" button

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I could be wrong but the last time I was messing around with psychometry it seemed like I could only get the schematic if I had identified the item using psychometry in the first place. As in just eating a banana meal wouldn't let me then grab all the schematics from my already identified things.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Tempora Mutantur posted:

...there are literal bananas, they are fruit, psychometry doesn't help with them (though I think you mean the grenade artifact type which is weird, I think that should let you identify it further with psychometry

Sun-dried bananas cooked in a meal IN THEORY give you psychometry at 4-5.

You used to be able to tinker psychometry recipes without the relevant skill but that might (and probably should ) have gotten nerfed

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

MMF Freeway posted:

I could be wrong but the last time I was messing around with psychometry it seemed like I could only get the schematic if I had identified the item using psychometry in the first place. As in just eating a banana meal wouldn't let me then grab all the schematics from my already identified things.

Just checked this and it still didn't work.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Angry Diplomat posted:

Do shotgun pellets apply as individual attacks, or are multiple hits calculated collectively somehow? I would think giving the player like 6 chances to critically hit per pull of the trigger would make shotguns awesome at hitting high-DV targets, which makes sense because, y'know, buckshot.

e: I also feel that a tighter spread would benefit shotguns quite a bit, both by making them a bit deadlier beyond point-blank range and by making them less of an "anger everything on that side of the map" button

Yes, and none of their damage rolls are very high. Shotguns sadly don't really measure up to dual chainpistols, a chaingun or a chainlaser in terms of "put a lot of shots out that might hopefully score lots of crits"; pistols are the best for that by far.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Yeah I wanted to do a cool shotgun dude but it doesn't seem to be supported by gear or skills yet unfortunately

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

They are a nice early find for weaker character builds. Work great in the beginning game.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

They are incredible at shredding snapjaws, yeah. Paucity of ammo can be a problem, though.

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
Slow-burn INT builds that let you make anything, assuming you find some source of money like a profitable weep somewhere, basically break the game. I already posted about mine before but nothing is a threat anymore; I'm gonna detonate my current playthrough soon but until then I can wander the world friendly with almost everything and my only timer is when any of my 50+ dromads want to sell me the cloning draughts/metamorprhic polygels/neutron flux that I want.

I'm not sure this qualifies as a complaint or anything, but since the past posts have mentioned game balance I thought I'd mention it too. I rarely want to say "nerf myself" but I'm at a point where none of the major bad guys in the gameworld are a threat to me.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
  • You can once again acquire fungal infections.
  • On the character screen, attributes that are modified above or below their base values now display as green or red, respectively. You can also now select an attribute on this screen to display its base level, which is used for meeting skill requirements.
  • You can now disassemble without the Tinkering skill as long as you have the Disassemble skill power.
  • Confusion now affects artifact examination.
  • The following objects are now tagged as being made of metal: HE missile, becoming nook, cybernetic rack, leering stalker's pneumatic piston, scrap shoveler's scrap saw, crypt sitter's chrome stilt, strip fly's mechanical pincers, Rodanis Y's tungsten carbide hammer-fist and axe-fist, and boosterbot's helping hand.
  • Tinkered items can no longer generate fitted with suspensors or liquid-cooled.
  • Baetyls can no longer be psychically attacked and are now subject to EMP.
  • Industrial fans now respect phase.
  • Steam no longer burns things to ash.
  • Steam now tracks who is responsible for creating it.
  • The Gas Generation mutations now produce gas in the same phase as the mutant producing it.
  • Quest item torches no longer lose their unique display names.
  • Using psychometry on a stack of items now results in better messaging.
  • Reading passcodes using psychometry is now subject to reality stabilization.
  • Loading a medassist module from the implant's interaction menu no longer loads an entire stack of tonics.
  • The Mutating effect is now considered negative.
  • Greater voider teleportation now respects normality but is powerful enough to contest it.
  • Thrown weapon reequipping now reequips a similar item from your inventory if an identical one is not available.
  • Autoexploring while wearing ninefold boots no longer teleports you between zones.
  • Disassemble all is no longer usable with hostile creatures nearby.
  • When you disessemble multiple items or use disessemble after performing another activity that has an action cost, you're now forced out of the interaction menu as you approach an action cost deficit that would place you in danger if hostile creatures arrived.
  • Mechanimist snailmother converts now spawn ickslugs with the same faction attitudes as their mothers.
  • Made item naming more reliably relevant to events that just occurred.
  • Relics and relic-like items are now consistently unmoddable.
  • Messages are no longer generated when creatures out of your line of sight use Shield Wall.
  • Being asleep now generates a message only if the last message you received was about something other than being asleep.
  • Popups are now used for messaging stat saps' permanent attribute drain.
  • Being blocked by an object no longer displays any weapon performance characteristics it may have.
  • Dominating someone you have performed the water ritual with and then looking at yourself no longer displays "You are water-bonded with you" in your description.
  • Fixed the conjugation of the verb "get" in the companion thirst notification message for companions of pseudo-plural gender.
  • Fixed a bug that disabled autoact rate limiting.
  • Fixed some bugs around tracking body parts added by equipment.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some liquid coverings, particularly acid-based ones, to not generate a clean action.
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused fire-based abilities to end early when they encountered mixed liquids.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Aw, we can't mod Sultan relics anymore? That's too bad, slapping a bunch of handy mods on used to be my preferred method of making the crappy-base-material ones worth using as offhand items.

SpaceDrake posted:

Yes, and none of their damage rolls are very high. Shotguns sadly don't really measure up to dual chainpistols, a chaingun or a chainlaser in terms of "put a lot of shots out that might hopefully score lots of crits"; pistols are the best for that by far.

Solution: a sawed-off shotgun which is a pistol, and its big brother, the microflak handcannon (a buckshot chainpistol).

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Oooh, that's a fun idea. Single-handed double barreled sawed-offs could actually be decently useful against huge mobs.

Played through Tomb of the Eaters with my sound on for the first time earlier today, god drat is the song perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I'm pleased on the ick slug thing, always hated the stilt becoming a bloodbath because a snailmother saw the light.