Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Calming explaining to the screaming monster in chains before me that Majora's Mask was actually a pretty dark game for it's time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Telling the wailing monstrosity that is Bigfoot to input his name as Largefoot for roleplaying reasons, since nicknames will ruin my Everquest experience.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

getting a high score in weight loss by getting Bigfoot to stand on my wii fit balance board to record my initial weight before I get on to play

cda

by Hand Knit
my experiment will determine whether we can turn Bigfoot into a gamer

STING 64

watchin bigfoot get mad after failing to qualify in slimb climb

cda

by Hand Knit
it has been a long day but i feel it is important to let the public know that yes, bigfoot is real, and while he is currently terrible at dark souls, we haven't given up hope yet

Khanstant
*surreptitiously tie a Pokéwalker to Bigfoot's matted fur*

alright BF, if you want dinner tonight *slides him the bongos controller with my normal foot* then you need to clear all songs with full combo

Bigfoot snorts confidently

*slides him the second set of bongos controller with my deformed foot/hoof situation and then I smirk animely*

That's right, every song, full combo, TWO players, by yourself.

The Voice of Labor

the captured bigfoot was a girl bigfoot and now lives a life of relative luxury by selling her used bath water

Macnult

*bigfoot roaring and trying to break out of his chains*
yeah, playstation controllers feel a bit too small for my hands too

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

nut

Macnult posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
dressing bigfoot up in a t-shirt and baseball cap so i can pretend he's my older brother and absolutely dominate the dance dance revolution tournament at my church's lock-in

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Bigfoot gnawing at the plastic of an Xbox Duke controller as his teeth glide across the bumpers no-scoping me in Halo 2

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I will be reporting you to Xbox Live for exploits I say sternly to Bigfoot as he blasts a stream of diarrhea directly onto a bean bag chair

magic cactus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will be reporting you to Xbox Live for exploits I say sternly to Bigfoot as he blasts a stream of diarrhea directly onto a bean bag chair

nut

bigfoot: when does he plumb?

google THIS

I study the calluses that have built up on Bigfoot's thick ape thumbs. "Good, you're ready for the final test," I say as I get out the original NES controllers.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*Bigfoot smashes the controller in a way that makes Mario ground pound*

David Attenborough: The creature has just made a remarkable discovery.

City of Glompton

Putty posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
watching my chupacabra bound off into the field, lamenting that he could never grasp even the most basic controls of the earliest atari games much less a pc mmorpg, he turns one last time and snarls at me before disappearing into the woods. i nod my head in respect and head back home to start researching ways to track and capture a bigfoot instead, hobbling with my one remaining foot while my mangled and bloody bandaged arm grasps my makeshift crutch.

The Voice of Labor

bigfoot's real amenable to weed. I didn't have to force him to play videogames but I did almost bankrupt myself buying top shelf bud. bigfoot is real not amenable to weed with less than 30% thc

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

watching my chupacabra bound off into the field, lamenting that he could never grasp even the most basic controls of the earliest atari games much less a pc mmorpg, he turns one last time and snarls at me before disappearing into the woods. i nod my head in respect and head back home to start researching ways to track and capture a bigfoot instead, hobbling with my one remaining foot while my mangled and bloody bandaged arm grasps my makeshift crutch.

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
the island of Dr Moreau but the humanimals are learning to play games on hosed up hybrid systems like the Nintega and the PlayBox.

google THIS

I learned a lot about unconscious bias the day I presumed that Bigfoot would want to roll Horde. I also learned the names of many of the bones that make up the hand and fingers.

Finger Prince

"How's the gold farming coming along, buuuddy?"

"Rrraaaaarrrhhhhh!!"

"My man."

The Voice of Labor

had to knock down a few walls so the kinect could pick him up and he still got a higher score in child of eden with the controller

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Finger Prince posted:

"How's the gold farming coming along, buuuddy?"

"Rrraaaaarrrhhhhh!!"

"My man."

Turns out bigfoots constant rampaging syncs perfectly with timing clicks to smith rune platebodies

Macnult

Adjusting the anti-aliasing on Bigfoot so he can take a better quality photo for his eSports team

Mummy Napkin
still on hold with DXRacer customer service because big foot sat in my gamer chair and broke it

Mummy Napkin
trying to get big foot in the tub and sell Big Foot Gamer Bath Water

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Macnult posted:

Adjusting the anti-aliasing on Bigfoot so he can take a better quality photo for his eSports team

Toggling Bigfoots fur on and off while he screams at me

Finger Prince

Bigfoot knocks the coffee table over with his big foot phantom braking for a corner while watching me play Gran Turismo.

Chrs

Putty posted:

Prof. Crocodile

bigfoot's popular twitch channel makes him accessible to millions worldwide but angers squatchin' purists

Riotgrrill

bigfoot has found a knack for the 'easy mode' option in videogames and has become one of the more respected game journalists :angel:

Prof. Crocodile

bigfoot begins to howl with anger and shake the bars of his cage as i explain that cooking mama cookstars will likely never be released on the switch due to a legal dispute between nintendo and the game's publisher

The Voice of Labor

bigfoot escaped. had to use streetpass triangulation to track him down. good thing he ate a 3ds before he escaped.

magic cactus

Riotgrrill posted:

bigfoot has found a knack for the 'easy mode' option in videogames and has become one of the more respected game journalists :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Prof. Crocodile posted:

bigfoot begins to howl with anger and shake the bars of his cage as i explain that cooking mama cookstars will likely never be released on the switch due to a legal dispute between nintendo and the game's publisher