Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mummy Napkin
poor big foot crying when Aeris dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
DO NOT LET YOUR BIGFOOT PLAY DONKEY KONG COUNTRY IT WILL GIVE HIM IDEAS- GUARD YOUR FORMAL BARREL SET

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Mummy Napkin posted:

poor big foot crying when Aeris dies

Big Foot screaming in pure terror as our two butt sigs slowly converge on his huddled manacled form.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Strapping my VR gaming headset on to bigfoot and laughing as he stumbles around in confusion with no clue where he is or how he got there.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Twenty Four posted:

Strapping my VR gaming headset on to bigfoot and laughing as he stumbles around in confusion with no clue where he is or how he got there.

Big Foot shuddering, hyperventilating in the VR rig as he crawls helplessly across the floor in an uneasy straight line, a drizzle of urine following him like a slug's trail.
I grab another handful of popcorn and ask the gibbering giant if he's enjoying Richie's Plank Experience.

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Big Foot shuddering, hyperventilating in the VR rig as he crawls helplessly across the floor in an uneasy straight line, a drizzle of urine following him like a slug's trail.
I grab another handful of popcorn and ask the gibbering giant if he's enjoying Richie's Plank Experience.

I had to look up what Richie's Plank Experience was (basically you walk to the end of a plank strapped off the side of the top of a sky scraper, if you have a fear of heights like I do it looks terrifying) and lmao yes exactly this!

nut

Bigfoot catching demonetizations on his mine craft LP and taking on personal sponsors talking in his video for 10 minutes about a promo code where you can download an app that gets you to download other apps for the minimum 30 seconds to both bolster their download numbers artificially and also gain access to your photos and contacts to aggregate into their growing database they sell to other apps trying to do the same thing each download scoring you 30 points which can be exchanged in blocks of 10000 for Applebee’s free apps coupons or spider rings and for a second you see a dull gleam in bigfoots eyes as he looks up into the camera and you wonder if he even knows what he’s talking about and you wonder if you know what you’re talking about but then your phone beeps letting you know download is complete for a photo manipulation app from Razer is complete where you can plug in a photo of yourself to see what you’d look like as a razer death adder mouse you can even export as a gif to get rgb colour swirl you take a picture of your butt as a joke but it’s hard to tell on the output because it just looks like a razer mouse with a buttcrack you delete the app and with those final 30 points you exchange your point total for a sticky hand that will be mailed from China at some point in the future

Finger Prince

nut posted:

Bigfoot catching demonetizations on his mine craft LP and taking on personal sponsors talking in his video for 10 minutes about a promo code where you can download an app that gets you to download other apps for the minimum 30 seconds to both bolster their download numbers artificially and also gain access to your photos and contacts to aggregate into their growing database they sell to other apps trying to do the same thing each download scoring you 30 points which can be exchanged in blocks of 10000 for Applebee’s free apps coupons or spider rings and for a second you see a dull gleam in bigfoots eyes as he looks up into the camera and you wonder if he even knows what he’s talking about and you wonder if you know what you’re talking about but then your phone beeps letting you know download is complete for a photo manipulation app from Razer is complete where you can plug in a photo of yourself to see what you’d look like as a razer death adder mouse you can even export as a gif to get rgb colour swirl you take a picture of your butt as a joke but it’s hard to tell on the output because it just looks like a razer mouse with a buttcrack you delete the app and with those final 30 points you exchange your point total for a sticky hand that will be mailed from China at some point in the future

Bigfoot turns to you and says "bud, I miss the forest" and you say, "so do I. So do I."

Escape From Noise

I wince as the my left thumb shoots with pain while trying to handle the controls due to a broken thumb due to an argument with Bigfoot over "button mashing. He looks at me and growls. Oh well. Still better than playing with the Mothman and his constantly telling me when I'd loose a life, even though it never happened in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Bigfoot starts pawing at his crotch watching me play overwatch as Tracer.
"You know she's a lesbian, right?" I tell him.
He paws at his crotch faster.