Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
a centaur?

by: Willie the Disk

OP:

sure we can all think of the downsides, but I think human/centaur relationships get a lot of flack, and you don't hear the good things about them, so let's try to list em

1 you can make lots of gr8 puns on the word "ride" as in "I think I'll go home and ride my gf/bf"
2 you really can't deny how hot centaurs are
3 you can ride your gf/bf around town
4 won't have to worry about you know who
5 you won't feel so lonely when you're plowing your field. it's nice to be out there and have someone to takl to, you know. about life, or you know whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

6 he got six limbs so he can Easily sync up six boom boxes playing tha Bone Thugs n Harmony banger Mr Bill Collector to layer and harmonize their melodic stylings to an unheard of degree

7 imagine that same poo poo but with Budsmokers Only instead jesus

Diqnol

Luxurious coat you don't have to buy

Pretend you're a good dancer by doing special centaur-only dances that nobody else knows you're not good at

Carrying in heavy groceries and furniture would be really easy

Never have to listen to the "I want a pony" stage of child development

nut

you can eat livestock feed laced with growth hormones and ground up expired candy which makes you stronge

Prof. Crocodile

you can sell your prom/wedding photos as hyper-realistic fetish art on patreon

Prof. Crocodile

can kiss your half-horse s/o in public and post online to really stick it to your brony rivals

"yeah that's right get a good look Xx420rainbowdash69xX, drink it in, you fucken wish you were me"

nut

you get to engage with The Tube a right bestowed on few humans

cda

by Hand Knit

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Never have to listen to the "I want a pony" stage of child development

yeah, but once the biological clock gets ticking...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

nut posted:

you get to engage with The Tube a right bestowed on few humans

don't be fuckin tellin people about my tube behind my back it's a very sensitive subject

Diqnol

Get to horse around every day

Guaranteed stable relationship

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 11, 2020

Diqnol

Imagine the power you’d have in a pool chicken fight

nut

you can scream into The Tube only to hear the perfect crystalline silence of the universe murmur back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Guaranteed stable relationship

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!