Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
feeling his tits and rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

ben franklin is thiccest founding father imho

Trying

give him the old john hancock

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
im sorry guys i shouldn't have made this thread. now people are going to think BYOB is full of federalists

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
franklin more like spanklin

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

nut

i'm trying to emerge from a hole in the ground with william taft but his fat rear end got winnie the pooh stuck in the hole like the naked mole rats that sacrifice themselves to block the entrances to the colony under attack william taft is protecting me and his hair is ruffled from light making out

barnold

nut posted:

i'm trying to emerge from a hole in the ground with william taft but his fat rear end got winnie the pooh stuck in the hole like the naked mole rats that sacrifice themselves to block the entrances to the colony under attack william taft is protecting me and his hair is ruffled from light making out

twice a day taft's rear end erupts and farts and shits on the south garden of the white house. tourists come from many miles away to view Ol' Faithful

Khanstant
i stand by the founding mothers, the founding fathers hosed up and are ON WATCH

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

feeling his tits and rear end

Falling into his eyes

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

im sorry guys i shouldn't have made this thread. now people are going to think BYOB is full of federalists

lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig

Musluk

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Falling into his eyes

whispering sweet nothings into his ears

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Thatss so cool....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Trying

making it rain... tears. because b-frank's heart belongs to another ;_;

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

when he said "key party" i should have known it wasn't gross and we were just gonna play outside in the thunderstorms

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

nut

Pahilla the Hun posted:

when he said "key party" i should have known it wasn't gross and we were just gonna play outside in the thunderstorms

hehehe

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

As they said in the Bone Thugs N Harmony song Clog Up Yo Mind

quote:

And Benjamin Franklin please come save me
Hit tha weed, and y'all in, rollin' yo finga but spot ya

----------------

FutonForensic

the pounding fathers

barnold

when im not groping him sensually, Benjy likes to shred gnar

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

the pounding fathers

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Making out with and grinding on all the founding fathers as they sign the declaration of independence like nothing is happening

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The founding fathers confounded at my ability to cream on command. Benjy Franklin leans over and stares directly into my penis, "Huh" he says as he sticks a key into my johnson.

----------------

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

i wish i had a ben franklin so i could watch him put lightning onto a kite 1x/month

nut

inventing electricity when lightning hits ur wet rear end pussy and ur just trying to fly a key

Pahilla the Hun

its all about the Benjamins unless its not then idk wtf

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The founding fathers confounded at my ability to cream on command. Benjy Franklin leans over and stares directly into my penis, "Huh" he says as he sticks a key into my johnson.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Jerry: I wonder what making out with Ben Franklin would be like...

Elaine: I guess it would be weird, because you know- he's DEAD?

George: Jesus Christ, we're in another Pot Smoke Phoenix BYOB thread, aren't we?

Kramer: You know, people think I'm batshit crazy, what the hell are YOU on about?

George: You know, that thing he does- Pot Smoke Phoenix, on that website, SomethingAwful...

Elaine: That DOES sound awful, do you have a fever, George? A dry cough, or have you lost your sense of taste or smell?

George: No, he already did that one...

Elaine: Who?

George: Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Jerry: Who's Pot Smoke Phoenix?

Kramer: I think George has finally lost it, gang...

Jerry: So anyways, I'm kissing on Ben Franklin, and he's into it, you know?

George: This is so stupid.

Elaine: Why Ben Franklin? Why not Aaron Burr, he shot Benedict Arnold in a duel or something, right?

Kramer: Yeah, and then he became President, so he outranks Ben Franklin

George: Ben Franklin was President!

Everyone who has ever been on Seinfeld, every cast member, guest, Best Boy, Gaffer- if someone delivered food to the Seionf3eld show, they all throw their LEFT shoe at George for being so god drat STUPID!!!

George: See! Pot Smoke Phoenix is drinking again, he's being mean!

Everyone: SHUT UP, GEORGE! YOU SUCK!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

barnold

ben franklin's hair absolutely 100 percent smells like baby powder. but that's okay, that's fine by me, because his triple D titties are all i need

Pahilla the Hun

it’s getting hot and heavy, Ben decides he wants to go “downtown” and as he starts to remove his wooden teeth

i grab him by the wig and whisper “no...leave them in”

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

it’s getting hot and heavy, Ben decides he wants to go “downtown” and as he starts to remove his wooden teeth

i grab him by the wig and whisper “no...leave them in”

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

xposting from https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771705&pagenumber=398#lastpost

Prof. Crocodile posted:

has benjamin franklin been sexualized on deviantart? of course he has.

Day 26 Time traveling Benjamin Franklin

FBE Trey x Ricky - Benjamin Franklin Is My Wife

nut

ben franklin ahegao...

Pahilla the Hun

nut posted:

ben franklin ahegao...

lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

(trying not to smirk) Well, I can see why you call it Poor Richard.

Pahilla the Hun

holy poo poo

barnold

hell yeah he is

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold